» «
Photo

The Best Players Of All Time?

3 replies to this topic
GTA5Crewz
  • GTA5Crewz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 April 2012 - 02:26 PM Edited by GTA5Crewz, 21 April 2012 - 02:50 PM.

i find this vid today on youtube. I look up who they are and social club leaderboard. they both number 1 on the eflc and IV for computer. raw kill vid but they talk lot of crap below but still cool. what do u guys think? these guys will be best on gtaV and maxp3??

[edit]
i found there youtubes

http://www.youtube.c...ser/theh00ligan
http://www.youtube.com/user/IWIInferno

SARDYNA108
  • SARDYNA108

Spammaster

• Members

Posted 21 April 2012 - 09:46 PM

Hooligan is 1st in Deathmatch TrueSkill in IV, not sure about Inferno but I think hes 1st in Deathmatch or Team Deathmatch TrueSkill in TBoGT. They dont talk crap below vids, they talk some very true things. What do I think about them? Well.. yes they are good but they rarely play IV, to be the best you need to play it regulary so I think the best players you can find in Overall leaderboards not TrueSkill. Will they be the best in V? They will try for sure but they wont be the only ones who wants to be the bests

GTA5Crewz
  • GTA5Crewz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:00 AM

QUOTE (SARDYNA108 @ Saturday, Apr 21 2012, 21:46)
Hooligan is 1st in Deathmatch TrueSkill in IV, not sure about Inferno but I think hes 1st in Deathmatch or Team Deathmatch TrueSkill in TBoGT. They dont talk crap below vids, they talk some very true things. What do I think about them? Well.. yes they are good but they rarely play IV, to be the best you need to play it regulary so I think the best players you can find in Overall leaderboards not TrueSkill. Will they be the best in V? They will try for sure but they wont be the only ones who wants to be the bests

i hear u i just never seen any sh*t like that before. pc version lookin crazy fun maybe more fast pace too. u right lots will be on gta5 i think these guys maybe stand a good chance if they keep playin like that vid. i get down on that xbox maybe one day i get a good enuff pc.

GTA5Crewz
  • GTA5Crewz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 May 2012 - 10:39 AM

QUOTE (SARDYNA108 @ Saturday, Apr 21 2012, 21:46)

Inferno guy got new vid yeh i checked he 1st over there on eflc

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users