» «
Photo

Superstar Baseballer & O.C Snake's Story

5 replies to this topic
KaRzY6
  • KaRzY6

♧ Sick Kunt ♤

• Members

Posted 21 April 2012 - 12:30 PM Edited by KaRzY6, 21 April 2012 - 12:44 PM.

user posted image

Hey guys, I have decided to update the topic of 'Superstar Baseballer'. It was a great sucess of mine. I have upload all missions into a .rar file. For you's who don't know, this was my second ever DYOM mission-pack. I would rate it probably one of my best as well. So I hope you enjoy this guys.

Original Topic - http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=489719

TOPIC CONTENTS:
- Story
- Missions
- Characters
- Reviews
- Credits
user posted image
Superstar Baseballer:
This Mission-Pack is based in Las Venturas, 1996. You Play as Josh Carr, a famous baseballer who plays for the Las Venturas Tigers. Josh is 31 and is starting to lose form. The fans begin to stop loving him. His manager Mr Evans tells Josh that he should retire so he ended on a high, but Josh refuses. He is affaid that he will get sacked. So Josh turns to drugs, and gets arrested after seriously injuring 12 police officer. A unknown person bails him out with $50 000 000. And the rest is to be found out in the missions...

O.C. Snake's Story:
This is in the year 1997. You play as Lawrance 'O.C Snake' Flower. After he helped Josh with his problems in Las Venturas, he decides to return to gangster's paradise, or what he calls 'home'. Yes, it's Los Santos. He returns home. Josh's adopted brother, Matthew, is a high-ranked member of the Front Yard Ballas. Josh tells him that O.C. Snake is coming to LS, so he joins the gang.

user posted image

Superstar Baseballer .rar file - http://dyom.gtagames...t=show&id=18607

- Career Going Downhill
- Train Station Drugs
- Bad Name
- Sacked

- O.C. Snake
- Gathering Info
- Mansion In Los Santos Hills
- End For Lee Poky

O.C. Snake's Story .rar file - http://dyom.gtagames...t=show&id=18608

- Back To Home Town
- Meeting Matthew

- Army Guns
- Upsetting Vagos
- Vagos Revenge
- Police Raid
- Braking Out Matthew
- Grove Trap
- Grove Trap Pt. 2

user posted image

NAMEABOUTFROMMISSIONS
Josh CarrJosh is a famous baseball player for the Las Venturas Tigers. Now he is 31, he is starting to lose form. Resulting in the fans beginning to stop loving him. His Manager Mr Evans wants him to retire but Josh refuses.EnglandAll the 'Superstar Baseballer', 2.1
Lawrance 'O.C. Snake' FlowerO.C. Snake is Josh's best mate. He's a gangster who use to roll with the Creek Banditos and what O.C. stands for is unknown. He has plenty of guns and knows alot of people.Los Santos1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 1.8, All of 'O.C. Snake's Story'.
Lee PokyLee Poky is a undercover police officer on a mission to stop drugs. He acts as a drug dealer and when someone buys drugs, he arrests them.Las Venturas1.2, 1.3, 1.8
Matthew CarrMatthew is famous baseballer, Josh Carr's brother. He was adopated into the Carr family. Matt is a very high ranked member of the Front Yard Ballas.England2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, 2.6, 2.7, 2.8, 2.9
Luke and Jacob FlowerThey are O.C Snake's brothers. They live in Grove Street together. Luke's mum moved to Vice City 2 years ago and never contacted them again.Los Santos2.3, 2.9
Mr EvansMr Evans is Josh Carr's manager. His first name is unknown. He is a heartless and a lonely man.Las Venturas1.1, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5
FreddyFreddy is one of the Front Yard Ballas members.Los Santos1.5, 1.6, 1.7
Big SmokeBig Smoke is the leader of Los Santos gang, Grove Street Families.Los Santos2.9
CoachHis name is not mentioned in the series. He is the coach of baseball team, Las Venturas Tigers.Mexico1.4
Dustin ReffroyDustin Reffroy is the leader of a small gang in Las Venturas called Creek Banditos based in the small suburb of Creek.Las Venturas1.5
James NewtonA security guard at the Pyrmaid Hotel.Las Venturas1.6
user posted image

Superstar Baseballer Part 1Superstar Baseballer Part 2
Superstar Baseballer Part 3Superstar Baseballer Part 4
O.C. Snake's Story Part 1O.C. Snake's Story Part 2
O.C. Snake's Story Part 3O.C. Snake's Story Part 4
user posted image

Dutchy3010 and PatrickW for creating DYOM.
AznKei for the video reviews.
Exekucnak for encourging me to create 'O.C. Snake's Story'.
Graven for GFX.
Myself for designing and writing this mission-pack.
Anyone who has supported me through this mission-pack.

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 21 April 2012 - 12:54 PM

It look very interesting, I'll will probably play it! colgate.gif

Shiva.
  • Shiva.

Formerly shiva s

• Members

Posted 21 April 2012 - 12:56 PM

Awesome topic, man. Gonna play this.

Boris The Vodka
  • Boris The Vodka

[Y]es

• The Yardies
  • Russia

Posted 21 April 2012 - 01:07 PM

Didn't I make reviews for you?

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 21 April 2012 - 01:39 PM

Goodluck,i'll check it out!

KaRzY6
  • KaRzY6

♧ Sick Kunt ♤

• Members

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:08 AM

Thanks guys for the replies. Remember, this was made when I was a newbie, so the English and designing aren't great. smile.gif

@SatournFan.

Yeah, I was going to add them later, as well as the written reviews made by AznKei. smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users