Photo

Facebook Covers

4 replies to this topic
KilnerLUFC
  • KilnerLUFC

M.O.T

• Members

Posted 20 April 2012 - 11:06 PM

I could have done these myself, had I been on my own PC, but I unfortunately have no access at the moment, so requesting some from some of you guys.

I'm looking for some of the more talented GFX designers on here to make me some stylish FB covers. The main one(s) I'm after are some music ones, but of no particular artist/genre or anything like that...but music in general, such as some speakers or headphones and whatnot.

I'm asking for the more talented people to do this since I'm not after just some images pasted together and whatnot, but a really stylish, well-designed cover to be done for me. I know it sounds cheeky, but I could just grab one off Google if I wanted to.

I'll leave it up to you and your imagination on how you do them, but I'm after a mixture of brushes, images, text, effects etc...Something original basically...Most of you will know what the dimensions are, since 90% of us have FB.

Cheers in advance. smile.gif

SmC12
  • SmC12

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 April 2012 - 06:45 PM

Not sure if it's the style you were looking for.

Click for full size

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

KilnerLUFC
  • KilnerLUFC

M.O.T

• Members

Posted 22 April 2012 - 09:12 PM

Cheers for that mate, much respect.

icon14.gif

blitz
  • blitz

yeah no

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None
  • Newcomer of the Year 2011

Posted 22 April 2012 - 10:37 PM

user posted image
CODE
http://i.imgur.com/ahgVy.jpg

Click for full.

KilnerLUFC
  • KilnerLUFC

M.O.T

• Members

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:51 PM

Cheers blitz, again, much respect for taking the time to do it. smile.gif Will save it for use later.

If anyone else fancies having a go...I think I like the idea of some type of, uhm, I think 'Retro' is the word...like all those designs you see with all the colorful swirls and whatnot.

Or, for another idea, maybe someone chilling with a joint, headphones on and whatnot.

Cheers again though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users