Photo

The Unit.

1 reply to this topic
Aszod
  • Aszod

Do you know The Muffin Man?

• Members

Posted 20 April 2012 - 01:29 PM

Now if you've seen The Unit then you know what its about, but for those who don't know what the hell I'm talking about then I'm going to introduce you to one of the best military shows that america has to offer tounge.gif

The Unit was an action-drama television series that focused on a top-secret military unit modeled after the real-life U.S. Army special operations unit commonly known as Delta Force. The series originally aired on CBS from March 7, 2006, to May 10, 2009.
The program features both the domestic lives of the team members and their missions abroad, in addition to the effects their careers have on their home lives, wives and girlfriends.

Personally I find that it has the right amount of action and the right amount of drama, now why they cancelled it I'll never know, only the fourth season was aired in the UK about 1 year ago, then nothing.. I later found out they cancelled one of my favourite shows because they were running out of storylines and decreasing ratings but then they started to increase during the fourth season?

And for those who have not watched it I recommend that you look it up on google or try to find it on TV.

But enough of my ranting, If you watched the show, what are your opinions on it, and have you found any other TV series similar to The Unit?

Or just give your general Opinion of Similar series here smile.gif

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Scuse me, while I kiss this guy.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 20 April 2012 - 09:44 PM

I liked it. Some of the stuff with the wives was eye rolling, but for the most part it was fun, exciting, and was starting to get a James Bond/Bourne type vibe going on.

With all of that, there was still a lot of problems. Some of the cast wasn't that good, and toward the end there was a few filler episodes, that didn't move the story, and kind of felt empty. I'll look past those though, and give it a thumbs up to anyone interested in military drama, action, or Tom Clancy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users