Quantcast

» «
Photo

Clear my Name

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic
SWOT
  • SWOT

Il faut casser le noyau pour avoir l'amande!

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 April 2012 - 08:25 AM Edited by SWOT, 20 April 2012 - 10:31 AM.

Hey guys,
I'm just hear to clear my name regarding these 'plagorism' charges:
@M.O.B First you gave permission to use screenshots, i don't see how I used your logos, I'll admit I copied some of your playlists albeit an accident, and the only weapon I copied was the Smoke Bomb. I put a lot of work into this man, believe me when I say it.

@Los Santos Pedestrian I see the ratty little 12 year old (who shouldn't be playing GTA in the first place rather Star Wars or something) has decided to jump on the bandwagon as well and tried to pick out a few small details. Does it really matter what year those songs were from? And also, in what way did I copy the storyline or just change a few character's names?

@GTAboyWonder Another sheep who wants to fit in. How the hell are the characters from COTS? Everybody uses the name D'Angelo Little so it's not copying. And also, as I said before, M.O.B allowed me those screenshots and who gives a f*ck what year the music is from or if it's mainstream? At least people can relate to it more.

So lads, lets think before ye make any 'plagorism' charges.

XTREME0235
  • XTREME0235

Aviation Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 April 2012 - 11:23 AM

You took the core idea and altered a few things, as I said earlier come up with your own material before you post a concept thread.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users