Quantcast

» «
Photo

I'm not able to take further missions. Must See.

9 replies to this topic
cantent
  • cantent

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 April 2012 - 08:19 AM Edited by lil weasel, 20 April 2012 - 01:47 PM.

Hi there,

Recently, I just installed an edited version of Grand Theft Auto San Andreas named GTA: San Andreas 2. It had different missions.

At start, you just see the normal video of arriving CJ on airport. Then you are on Grove Street and when you walk into red marker, you drive sweet (I think it was him) to a specific place where the icon appears as light blue skelleton head. Its first mission is to wreck a car and kill its owner. The second mission was to set a deal in railway lines with a guy. Its third mission was to drive a car to a location with police chasing (2 stars).

After that, also, there's another mission oportunity. A "D" icon appears on the map. It's first mission is called "Paratrooper" in which you first have to grab a sniper and parachute just by the side of the red marker then you have to go to the airport and fly a plane to the destination and jump and keep the distance from the two gangs (fighting each other). Then I have to help one of each.

After I complete this mission, I save my game, then I go to the D icon (I have completed all missions for skeleton head), even if I stand in the red marker, nothing really happens. Can anybody figure out what's the problem?

Prometheus
  • Prometheus

• None

Posted 20 April 2012 - 08:32 AM

You could've posted this in III Maps, since it is a modding question. smile.gif

Can you specify the name of the mod?

markusizr
  • markusizr

:D

• Members

Posted 20 April 2012 - 09:52 AM

dude who is D
i know only dennese
and where you get this mod

cantent
  • cantent

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 April 2012 - 10:17 AM

I'm sorry for posting this question in this section, since I am new to this forum. Anyways, I really don't know what is the name of this mod. I got this DVD from my friend named Grand Theft Auto San Andreas 2. I wanted to check this out. So I played a few missions and here I am. I am not able to take further missions.

Well, I don't know about the character behind the letter "D" (where I get the missions). It is just that when I step into the red marker, the screen goes black and then comes again with instructions (as subtitles) about what to do. I mentioned the "Paratrooper" mission and some details about the other missions.

I don't know the name of this mod. If I knew, I surely would have consulted this with the author.

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 20 April 2012 - 10:35 AM

Sounds like a dodgy copy to me, this is the problem with myom sa (make your own mission) people create missions and put it together as a sequel and fail to check that it all works properly. That is the issue. The original author of the game didn't check it thoroughly

cantent
  • cantent

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 April 2012 - 10:42 AM

Okay. I also think that this is the case. Well, in this case, I think that there is only one way (if nobody can work this out), I better search for the author and ask him. Can you guys help me in getting the name of the mod which is installed on my game and its author?

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 20 April 2012 - 11:03 AM

Dude, I don't think it would be that easy to contact the author, they prob created it years ago and have since changed their email. You may be able to crack into the game file under 'missions' and use myom to fix it up. I believe you can install myom from the net but anyway, Don't do anything Just Yet, maybe OrionSR can help you with this one.

Flora62
  • Flora62

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 April 2012 - 12:46 PM

user posted imageCan you specify the name of the mod?

Kalvin
  • Kalvin

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 April 2012 - 01:28 PM

Jeez, the mod name IS GTA San Andreas 2. I've had it before, yet i haven't had this bug. Is it perhaps because you saved your game maybe?

cantent
  • cantent

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 April 2012 - 05:15 PM

Well, it could be. And also, can you please tell me if you had already some areas of the city occupied by different gangs in your game? I installed GTA saved game editor and edited the save games for 100% completion. I thought that it might be the problem because I used that software to edit the game. Therefore, I uninstalled the game and removed the GTA san andreas save game folder from my documents and installed the game again and the problem still persists.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users