Photo

PSN Vs Disc differences

2 replies to this topic
PublicEnemy65
  • PublicEnemy65

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 April 2012 - 06:48 AM

Sorry if this has been covered before feel free to locate me to the thread & delete this one

I was planning to buy IV from the PSN store later on & was just wondering are there any differences from the disc version?

As I live in Australia would I still be getting the same content as the international disc version?

Thanks

Dr Kain
  • Dr Kain

Hustler

• Members

Posted 21 April 2012 - 04:37 AM

Yeah, if you don't like it, you are stuck with it no matter what. You cannot sell it off. Plus, you cannot put it on your shelf with your other video games.

For me, I will never pay for something that I can not physically grasp in my hand. Well, sort of never. Music, fine, but video games and movies, definitely not unless it is something that is out of print and the download is $10 as opposed to the physical game being $200.

Above
  • Above

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 22 April 2012 - 01:22 AM

I just purchased the complete edition on PSN but I feel deceived. This is NOT the complete edition which was released on physical discs. It's GTA IV and the two DLC packs bundled into one store item. I bought it because physical PS3 copies seem to be out of stock everywhere in Europe. I think this means that I won't get radio stations such as Vice City FM right? confused.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users