Photo

Ballas wont spawn?

11 replies to this topic
Lishy
  • Lishy

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 April 2012 - 08:54 PM

I'm trying to complete the Gang Wars right before doing End of the Line. However, Ballas aren't spawning in this particularly small piece of land in Jefferson:

user posted image

I circle the apartment building, but I never see any!

SOMETIMES I'll see some near the underground parking lot, but they don't trigger a gang war.

So did I maybe do something wrong? Is there a trick to spawning the ballas?

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 19 April 2012 - 09:22 PM

Go to the roof by the stairway. Stand on the Airconditioning unit next to the stairs.
Now, Face away toward to the hills (front of the building)
Wait a few minutes.
turn around and three foes should be standing by the fence near the pole.

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:51 PM

QUOTE (lil weasel @ Thursday, Apr 19 2012, 21:22)
Go to the roof by the stairway. Stand on the Airconditioning unit next to the stairs.
Now, Face away toward to the hills (front of the building)
Wait a few minutes.
turn around and three foes should be standing by the fence near the pole.

I have that same issue, well i guess everyone has the same thing. Wow, I will have to try that. Lil Weasel - awesome man

Lishy
  • Lishy

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 April 2012 - 04:11 AM

Thanks!

Kinda stupid how it was designed...

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 20 April 2012 - 10:22 AM

QUOTE (Lishy @ Friday, Apr 20 2012, 04:11)
Thanks!

Kinda stupid how it was designed...

Just another one of the weird and wonderful glitches of gta sa.
Another one is the hotdog vendor. There sometimes is no guy tending his stall so if you look away then look back at the stand, he magically appears. Quick smoke break i guess

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 April 2012 - 02:08 PM

One other tip for areas that are difficult to find foes IN, but there are some outside of the zine.
CJ MUST be solidly in the zone then you can Use the Sniper-Rifle to take them down regardless of where they are
Sniper-Rifle is available from the start of the game on the starway of the TV Studio (car park)

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 21 April 2012 - 11:01 AM

Ok I went up to the roof of Jefferson Hotel and stood on the air vent looking at the hills around to north then i looked down at the street behind me, i saw 3 ballas down there so i shoot them but the gang war started in carpark to west next door. What gives? I thought I had done it properly. How long do you have to wait looking at hills?

hall90
  • hall90

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 21 April 2012 - 12:30 PM

Try this stand by the train line facing south then look around and thay will spawn

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 April 2012 - 02:30 PM

QUOTE (AuSsIeThUnDeR36 @ Saturday, Apr 21 2012, 11:01)
Ok I went up to the roof of Jefferson Hotel and stood on the air vent looking at the hills around to north then i looked down at the street behind me, i saw 3 ballas down there so i shoot them but the gang war started in carpark to west next door. What gives?

Did you stay on the roof?
Did you use the sniper-rifle?

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 22 April 2012 - 10:54 AM

Mr Weasel yeah i was on the roof and i was looking at the hills (like the Vagos area up there) then i went down stairs and i saw 3 of them next to the fence i shoot them and the war started in the carpark next door. It was crazy all of a sudden there was like ten of them attacking me, Ballas everywhere! I had to run for it but i beat them. When i was on the roof i wasn't using sniper rifle i went down the stairs

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2012 - 04:47 PM

That's the problem.
You have to have CJ stay on the roof to start the war in the Jefferson Motel Block.
It is a very small area of contact. On the sidewalks the choice of area easily goes to the adjacent zones.
From the roof once the war starts you may then go to street level to conduct the war, but you have to stay on the roof to get it started.
You can alos toss molotove cocktails down on them, but if that's the First action to start the war it will draw cops. (It is ok to kill as many cops as you want AFTER the war starts.)

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:05 PM

Ok i will try that when I return to LS at the moment im doing the mission with Cesar getting cars for Wang's Auto, then i have all the LV missions to do. Thanks Lil Weasel

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users