Quantcast

» «
Photo

RICK SANTORUM PARODY IN GTA V

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
57 replies to this topic

Poll: Rick Santorum Character? (67 member(s) have cast votes)

Rick Santorum Character?

1. Yes (27 votes [45.76%])

Percentage of vote: 45.76%

2. No (32 votes [54.24%])

Percentage of vote: 54.24%

Vote
The__Phoenix
  • The__Phoenix

aka bud23

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:25 PM

Why not a character based on michael patcher?

jackass2009
  • jackass2009

We're bouncing now?

• Members

Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:33 PM

Right here, buddy.
I hate the guy too, but at least put some effort into posting it.

Morsaw
  • Morsaw

Thug

• Members

Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:43 PM

If anyone should be parodied, it should definately be Justin Bieber. =P

vanni
  • vanni

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:46 PM

QUOTE (Morsaw @ Thursday, Apr 19 2012, 22:43)

believe it or not, he's actually making an appearance in nba 2k13 mercie_blink.gif

EscoLehGo
  • EscoLehGo

Ya Dingus

• Members

Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:49 PM

I think hating him has become overdone, I don't get what all the animosity is about anyways, the kid has no effect on my life. People act like he's intruding into their homes or something, to hate Justin Beiber you actually have to go out of your way to watch him. If you hear him on the radio all the time or see him on tv all the time then I hate to break it to you but you probably just watch terrible television and listen to sh*tty music

vanni
  • vanni

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:58 PM

QUOTE (EscoLehGo @ Thursday, Apr 19 2012, 22:49)

I think hating him has become overdone, I don't get what all the animosity is about anyways, the kid has no effect on my life. People act like he's intruding into their homes or something, to hate Justin Beiber you actually have to go out of your way to watch him. If you hear him on the radio all the time or see him on tv all the time then I hate to break it to you but you probably just watch terrible television and listen to sh*tty music

through no fault of his own his name is everywhere all the time...i don't hate him but personally i hear about him at least once every day of the week and its pretty annoying. Also in response to that tv comment, nba broadcasts are most of where i see a lot of justin bieber stuff and that's not exactly what i would call "terrible television."

vanni
  • vanni

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:05 PM

QUOTE (jackass2009 @ Thursday, Apr 19 2012, 22:33)
Right here, buddy.

you're so right, i should've put more effort into sitting in a chair and typing at a computer....

good thinking starsky

EscoLehGo
  • EscoLehGo

Ya Dingus

• Members

Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:06 PM

QUOTE (vanni @ Thursday, Apr 19 2012, 22:58)

through no fault of his own his name is everywhere all the time...i don't hate him but personally i hear about him at least once every day of the week and its pretty annoying. Also in response to that tv comment, nba broadcasts are most of where i see a lot of justin bieber stuff and that's not exactly what i would call "terrible television."

I'm not sure why they would plaster him on a sports cast unless the network execs are just trolling the sh*t out of nba fans. I don't think too many 12 year old girls are watching that and i would assume thats his target audience. Honestly bro, the only time I hear about this kid is when someone is bitching about how much they hate him. I never hear his music or see him other than on some commercial, the hate for this kid is astronomical I really don't get it.

vanni
  • vanni

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:08 PM

QUOTE (EscoLehGo @ Thursday, Apr 19 2012, 23:06)

I'm not sure why they would plaster him on a sports cast unless the network execs are just trolling the sh*t out of nba fans. I don't think too many 12 year old girls are watching that and i would assume thats his target audience. Honestly bro, the only time I hear about this kid is when someone is bitching about how much they hate him. I never hear his music or see him other than on some commercial, the hate for this kid is astronomical I really don't get it.

don't get why he's on nba basketball broadcasts either....hence the frustration...

vanni
  • vanni

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:10 PM

QUOTE (EscoLehGo @ Thursday, Apr 19 2012, 23:06)

this was on hundreds of times during the start of the season, so yea the whole "you've got no taste in tv or radio" comment was a boner

EscoLehGo
  • EscoLehGo

Ya Dingus

• Members

Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:14 PM

Damn that was gay and hard to watch, I didn't make it 5 seconds. I'm not a huge nba fan so I didn't know this f*ckery was going on, that's pretty annoying if it pops up a lot during a game. I'm a big college football fan and I never saw him once during the season, I guess college football sponsors have better taste.

vanni
  • vanni

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:20 PM

QUOTE (EscoLehGo @ Thursday, Apr 19 2012, 23:14)
Damn that was gay and hard to watch, I didn't make it 5 seconds. I'm not a huge nba fan so I didn't know this f*ckery was going on, that's pretty annoying if it pops up a lot during a game. I'm a big college football fan and I never saw him once during the season, I guess college football sponsors have better taste.

lol yea i mean i didn't really have any grudge against him, but watch that twenty times a game and see if you still don't understand why people don't really like him too much. like i said it's not like its his fault or anything but either way it's annoying as all hell suicidal.gif

Long_Haired_Boy
  • Long_Haired_Boy

Whilst everyone's lost, the battle is won

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:24 PM

Why does this have 11,000 views?

MODS!!!!!!!!

EscoLehGo
  • EscoLehGo

Ya Dingus

• Members

Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:25 PM

If he started intruding on sh*t that I like I'd probably start hating him too, like If he randomly appeared in an episode of Breaking Bad or The Walking Dead or It's Always Sunny as himself and started singing his prebuscent love songs I'd probably be pretty pissed so I get where you're coming from. I guess it just hasn't happened to me yet

vanni
  • vanni

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:26 PM

QUOTE (Long_Haired_Boy @ Thursday, Apr 19 2012, 23:24)

MODS!!!!!!!!

lol didn't know al gore was on the forum, wanna re-count?

jackass2009
  • jackass2009

We're bouncing now?

• Members

Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:27 PM

QUOTE (vanni @ Thursday, Apr 19 2012, 15:05)
Right here, buddy.

you're so right, i should've put more effort into sitting in a chair and typing at a computer....

good thinking starsky

Oh, sarcasm, how I love you so.
You obviously didn't click on the link.

vanni
  • vanni

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:30 PM

MODS!!!!!!!!

The same reason that some topic about dogs and children in gta has almost 100,000 views...people just click on stuff

vanni
  • vanni

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:34 PM

QUOTE (jackass2009 @ Thursday, Apr 19 2012, 23:27)
QUOTE (vanni @ Thursday, Apr 19 2012, 15:05)
Right here, buddy.

good thinking starsky

Oh, sarcasm, how I love you so.
You obviously didn't click on the link.

wow you sure solved that mystery fast

vanni
  • vanni

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:36 PM

QUOTE (EscoLehGo @ Thursday, Apr 19 2012, 23:25)
If he started intruding on sh*t that I like I'd probably start hating him too, like If he randomly appeared in an episode of Breaking Bad or The Walking Dead or It's Always Sunny as himself and started singing his prebuscent love songs I'd probably be pretty pissed so I get where you're coming from. I guess it just hasn't happened to me yet

always sunny: icon14.gif

Long_Haired_Boy
  • Long_Haired_Boy

Whilst everyone's lost, the battle is won

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:45 PM

QUOTE (vanni @ Thursday, Apr 19 2012, 23:30)

MODS!!!!!!!!

The same reason that some topic about dogs and children in gta has almost 100,000 views...people just click on stuff

Not really, you keep commenting on this crap to keep it up top.

Surly 11,000 has to be a glitch or something.

vanni
  • vanni

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:49 PM

QUOTE (Long_Haired_Boy @ Thursday, Apr 19 2012, 23:45)

MODS!!!!!!!!

oh okay

vanni
  • vanni

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:54 PM

QUOTE (Long_Haired_Boy @ Thursday, Apr 19 2012, 23:45)

MODS!!!!!!!!

it's just kind of disappointing that you can't have a little fun teasing rick santorum without republicans getting all offended and saying sh*t like omg i can't believe you comment on this crap.

Seriously man when you're done demanding to see obama's birth certificate, learn how to take a joke

Cole Phelps Gta
  • Cole Phelps Gta

#HEEL

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:54 PM

If you're a guy who likes who justin Beieber, you're gonna have to find a new gender for yourself, because I'm revoking your dude membership

Morsaw
  • Morsaw

Thug

• Members

Posted 20 April 2012 - 12:16 AM

QUOTE (Cole Phelps Gta @ Thursday, Apr 19 2012, 23:54)
If you're a guy who likes who justin Beieber, you're gonna have to find a new gender for yourself, because I'm revoking your dude membership

Some people just like it, honestly people who hate Justin Bieber are becoming more annoying than the people who like it. Is he gay? Quite the contrary, he gets tons of girls and has a girlfriend (although some might say hes a bit feminine with the style and all.) This hate for Justien Bieber is just f*cking annoying, I personally dont have anything against him, I just dont think his music is my kind. Ive seen some of his vids and he seems like a chill dude. Imma dude, ive hooked up a few times with girls, im starting to play more sports (Not that that makes more of a man.) And I just love Woman!

hockeysauce
  • hockeysauce

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 April 2012 - 12:18 AM

I nothing Justin Bieber. Couldn't care less.

That being said, a few months ago I overheard some 20ish yr old girls comment on how Justin Bieber was better than John Lennon. That got to me lol...

EscoLehGo
  • EscoLehGo

Ya Dingus

• Members

Posted 20 April 2012 - 12:32 AM

QUOTE (hockeysauce @ Friday, Apr 20 2012, 00:18)

That being said, a few months ago I overheard some 20ish yr old girls comment on how Justin Bieber was better than John Lennon. That got to me lol...

That's really disturbing, I hope you heard wrong

bucsfan
  • bucsfan

I'm the voice of the people, like Moses, only keepin it real

• Members

Posted 20 April 2012 - 01:03 AM

I think if you want to make fun of a presidential candidate you should probably do that in another section or a whole different site. Rick Santorum's an idiot, we know. However I don't blame you, I blame Rockstar for not giving us anything interesting to talk about and it continues to lead to pointless threads like this. Do something before we all go insane Rockstar, please.

Ryan
  • Ryan

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 20 April 2012 - 02:52 AM

Please use the pinned wishlist thread. smile.gif

Thank you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users