» «
Photo

Mission Airport In Danger

2 replies to this topic
MichaelKnight1
  • MichaelKnight1

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 April 2012 - 06:53 PM Edited by MichaelKnight1, 19 April 2012 - 07:02 PM.

Mission Airport In Danger

Informations :

Author : Michael.Knight1
Works with : San Andreas
Version: 1.0
Email : [email protected]
Visit my site: www.gtaunitedgang.ucoz.com

Custom Made

This A Mission Script For GTA San Andreas Related to The Airport in Las Venturas and Save it From The Great Truck [ Dumper ] . so just You Must To Destroy it with of course a Objective ! Follow The Sequence. You will find A Chekpoint Near Diaoyutai Chinese , Go Into it and stay while You Complet to talk With the woman is The President of the airport, Then You Will Find A Bike With Type [ BF400 ] is Have A Blue Marker , jump in it Then Follow The Taxi Just To Orbit outside of the airport :: Warning :: You Should not Destroy . If You Reached To The Orbit outside of the airport Kill The Person [ OMYST ] And You Will Have A Rocket To Destroy With it The Truck. Now it was time for the decisive strike To Destroy The Truck , so Go to Into The Airport And Just Destroy The Truck , He is not standing for work, but is in the speed 110 KM/H .

Permission / License :

Well you might say that I am not difficult and I have no problem For A Permission .Referring to my stuff on without permission, then yes,
you better be sorry, I've told you many times to ask people before you take the mere existence of things, that my anger is really a man,
you need to get more respect for the man of the people, seriously. ceases to be such as you have about this issue and deal with it, and learn to accept the word no, because he is tired of chat ask you to please do not use my stuff, and I do not mind using my stuff OK,
and just ask me OK first, that be all I ask is you credit us, so please view more of the respect for human rights, and perhaps people might not be such assholes about it, we do not always want get in life, and you need to accept this, when someone says does not mean do not, try not and they say ok, its just a video game, theres no reason for the go all the Hunter and ignorant about it, and I'm sure ass about it too, but only because they are assholes annoying those who wont listen like you, so please try to be more respectful, and perhaps I may not have to be ignorant about everything, anyway im done talking about it, I do not love you still, and it will not change the ever, very mad and then it will be again.so.
You're Not Allowed To Modify then Host This Mod Without My Permission , just you can upload it in your own site .

Discuss this mod at GTAGarage
user posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image

Prometheus
  • Prometheus

• None

Posted 19 April 2012 - 06:55 PM

You can put some screenshots on the topic, also calling the version v1.00, which is better than Full version. smile.gif

MichaelKnight1
  • MichaelKnight1

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 April 2012 - 06:58 PM

QUOTE (PrometheusX @ Thursday, Apr 19 2012, 18:55)
You can put some screenshots on the topic, also calling the version v1.00, which is better than Full version. smile.gif

ok I Will Put Some Screenshots Just To The Mod Will Be Available For Download , I Will put all Topic For My Mods Because I was placed in previously One Topic and Now I did not like it , anyways peace

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users