Photo

Zoom Weapons Camera

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
29 replies to this topic
MichaelKnight1
  • MichaelKnight1

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 April 2012 - 05:38 PM Edited by MichaelKnight1, 19 April 2012 - 06:06 PM.

Zoom Weapons Camera Mod

Information :

Author : Michael.Knight1
Works with : San Andreas
Version: 1.0
Email : [email protected]
Visit my site: www.gtaunitedgang.ucoz.com

About This Mod !!

This is A Zoom Weapons Camera That we exploit the Camera of Weapons But mostly because there are not weapons of iron, such as The Sword , The so called white arms . Zoom camera is necessary Specifically and accurately, but not To Shoot the Nothing could be further distance .

Zoom Weapons Camera Mod V 1.0

Camera Zoom in Actor To 20.0

Weapons Available :
  • Desert Eagle
  • Shotgun
  • Sawn Off Shotgun
  • Combat Shotgun
  • Micro Uzi (Mac 10)
  • MP5
  • Tec9
  • AK47
  • M4
  • Rifle
  • Flame Thrower
  • Minigun
  • Spray Paint
  • Fire Extinguisher
Permission / License :

Well you might say that I am not difficult and I have no problem For A Permission .Referring to my stuff on without permission, then yes,
you better be sorry, I've told you many times to ask people before you take the mere existence of things, that my anger is really a man,
you need to get more respect for the man of the people, seriously. ceases to be such as you have about this issue and deal with it, and learn to accept the word no, because he is tired of chat ask you to please do not use my stuff, and I do not mind using my stuff OK,
and just ask me OK first, that be all I ask is you credit us, so please view more of the respect for human rights, and perhaps people might not be such assholes about it, we do not always want get in life, and you need to accept this, when someone says does not mean do not, try not and they say ok, its just a video game, theres no reason for the go all the Hunter and ignorant about it, and I'm sure ass about it too, but only because they are assholes annoying those who wont listen like you, so please try to be more respectful, and perhaps I may not have to be ignorant about everything, anyway im done talking about it, I do not love you still, and it will not change the ever, very mad and then it will be again.so.
You're Not Allowed To Modify then Host This Mod Without My Permission , just you can upload it in your own site .

Discuss this mod at GTAGarage

_DK
  • _DK

'22 'Pac

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 20 April 2012 - 07:45 AM

So you really think that you made something new and unical?

MichaelKnight1
  • MichaelKnight1

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 April 2012 - 08:15 AM

QUOTE (DK22Pac @ Friday, Apr 20 2012, 07:45)
So you really think that you made something new and unical?

Who said New, and said unical ?? My friend, if you have a nice comment or if you prefer a comment Unwanted allergic to do not put it ok , anyways peace

69_black_69
  • 69_black_69

Just Beacuase

• Members

Posted 20 April 2012 - 08:39 AM

It's a nice mod and all, but learn to speak English next time.
Can't understand a single word you've said.

BBHD
  • BBHD

BaBaHarD

• Members
  • France

Posted 20 April 2012 - 09:01 AM

QUOTE (69_black_69 @ Friday, Apr 20 2012, 09:39)

Hmmm ... Which language he's speaking do you think ??!
I understood everything and ... Look at his flag under his avatar please !

69_black_69
  • 69_black_69

Just Beacuase

• Members

Posted 20 April 2012 - 09:05 AM

Do you know that you could change your flag to any country you want?
I could change my indonesian flag to france flag in a second.
moron.
EDIT: Oh, look at my flag. I'm French.

My grammar is bad, but it's understandable.
His grammar is really bad, and he should fell bad about it.

MichaelKnight1
  • MichaelKnight1

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 April 2012 - 09:07 AM

QUOTE (69_black_69 @ Friday, Apr 20 2012, 08:39)

I think you you you did not understand what I said tounge.gif , ( ' Learn English ' ) Words to you in the direction of you and not me , If you did not read My Prev Comment so Will You See My Prev Comment , But if you are still in the third year Of basic education , I Will See You so . I said: I do not need to put a comment here or is not appropriate if you want to quarrel here and do not have a hole in a suitable place, such as hole winner or the winner's speech to ensure access , you knew now , pleasse do not put your underwater comment also and always peace wink.gif

BBHD
  • BBHD

BaBaHarD

• Members
  • France

Posted 20 April 2012 - 09:12 AM

I know everyone may change flag as wanted.
So, I understood what he said and I don't wanna debate longer about that.

@ MichaelKnight1: nice mod.. one more feature to SA wink.gif

MichaelKnight1
  • MichaelKnight1

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 April 2012 - 09:13 AM

QUOTE (BaBaHarD @ Friday, Apr 20 2012, 09:12)

Thansk You My Friend icon14.gif

69_black_69
  • 69_black_69

Just Beacuase

• Members

Posted 20 April 2012 - 09:14 AM Edited by 69_black_69, 20 April 2012 - 09:39 AM.

such as hole winner or the winner's speech to ensure access

underwater comment

*removed image*

Im out of here, and peace to you too icon14.gif

EDIT:
Because this kid keep spamming my inbox and want me to remove the image, so i'll change it with url:
http://img192.images...28/86523537.jpg
He thinks that was my face.....
mercie_blink.gif

Th3MaN1
  • Th3MaN1

Gangsta

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 20 April 2012 - 09:34 AM

Good job man!Will you tweak it too look more like GTA 4?Or is this the final version?

MichaelKnight1
  • MichaelKnight1

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 April 2012 - 09:41 AM

QUOTE (Th3MaN1 @ Friday, Apr 20 2012, 09:34)
Good job man!Will you tweak it too look more like GTA 4?Or is this the final version?

This is 20x Zoom is Like GTA IV , The Next is 30x Zoom Weapons Camera is Version 2.1 will you wait , It brings many , anyways peace

Th3MaN1
  • Th3MaN1

Gangsta

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 20 April 2012 - 09:50 AM

Good to know!And good luck with it!

MichaelKnight1
  • MichaelKnight1

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 April 2012 - 09:56 AM

QUOTE (Th3MaN1 @ Friday, Apr 20 2012, 09:50)
Good to know!And good luck with it!

Certainly biggrin.gif

BBHD
  • BBHD

BaBaHarD

• Members
  • France

Posted 20 April 2012 - 10:10 AM

QUOTE (MichaelKnight1 @ Friday, Apr 20 2012, 10:13)

You're welcome !
Peace biggrin.gif

MichaelKnight1
  • MichaelKnight1

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 April 2012 - 10:20 AM

QUOTE (BaBaHarD @ Friday, Apr 20 2012, 10:10)
QUOTE (MichaelKnight1 @ Friday, Apr 20 2012, 10:13)

You're welcome !
Peace biggrin.gif

Will You Can Look My Other Mods is Very Aweson of This Such us Vehicles Reversing Lights I Will Put A Topic in Mod SHowroom in anther time Thanks A Gain and anyways peace

Silent
  • Silent

Moderating Cookie Monster

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 20 April 2012 - 02:02 PM

It will probably suck coding-wise, but this time at least you've posted some proof that it's real.

And @BaBaHarD - no, his English is terrible. I'm not a native English speaker (he is not too), but my English is way better than his. Bah, most people on this forum write better than this "American".

MichaelKnight1
  • MichaelKnight1

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 April 2012 - 02:27 PM

QUOTE (SilentPL @ Friday, Apr 20 2012, 14:02)
It will probably suck coding-wise, but this time at least you've posted some proof that it's real.

And @BaBaHarD - no, his English is terrible. I'm not a native English speaker (he is not too), but my English is way better than his. Bah, most people on this forum write better than this "American".

@SilentPL You've exceeded your limits here , This is irony in that guide my way towards it, but at the same time is tend You Mr.adversite , My language is valid if you do not understand it This is not my problem But I have a solution satisfy You and satisfy me , Or if you want I can also put My Comment in All Your Topic and in Your all mod at gta garage also in your mod showroom , Now You Will fear Of this thing , Me Too I do not want my reputation to become a disgrace ok , hopefulness do not spam a gain in my topic and do not post comment . . . or Will be required, not silly , anyways peace

BBHD
  • BBHD

BaBaHarD

• Members
  • France

Posted 20 April 2012 - 02:40 PM

QUOTE (SilentPL @ Friday, Apr 20 2012, 15:02)

Ok so, some explainations.. His mod is great, as I said to him, that's a more feature to SA.

And about his language, that's true everyone can change flag as wanted and because his English language is not
perfect I suppose he's not American.
What I said previously is.. I may understand what he said despite his poor language, that's it.

Alot of people in this community speaks a poor english because are teens and strangers. Almost all of them
are using translator tools to communicate with other and everyone knows that this tools are not perfect for certain languages.

It's not because MichaelKnight1 speaks a bad english that 69_black_69 can talk to him like that because he's not the only one in this situation.

@ MichaelKnight1: if you're not American please change your flag to avoid this kind of situation

Silent
  • Silent

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 20 April 2012 - 02:47 PM

QUOTE (BaBaHarD @ Friday, Apr 20 2012, 16:40)
Alot of people in this community speaks a poor english because are teens and strangers. Almost all of them
are using translator tools to communicate with other and everyone knows that this tools are not perfect for certain languages.

I'm a teenager too, but I don't need the translator to communicate. And I doubt that English education in Poland is better than in other European countries really.

And okay, the YT vid may look great, and the code may be OK too - but from technical side I saw plenty of his scripts already and none of them was valid. That's why I said it probably will suck coding-wise.

69_black_69
  • 69_black_69

Just Beacuase

• Members

Posted 20 April 2012 - 02:52 PM

Because if he can speak English correctly, everybody could understand what the f*ck he was saying.
It's an English forum after all.

It's a nice mod, but tbh, i f*cking hate his attitude.
I've seen his other thread where he can't take any suggestion, and can't even take any criticism.
I hate that kind of people.

MichaelKnight1
  • MichaelKnight1

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 April 2012 - 02:59 PM

You are also with them Do I am not a american people , But you are wrong no. all wrong Perhaps I'm an American And want to change myself and become From a other country , But even the law is prohibited , Do you want to hand my Country 'American' for You Loool xDD , This may be something else in the world has become and must be copied In books , { One Man Changer Heis flag In order to GTA Forums People } , Can You See My Email . .,
If you want to say no so Do not freeze , Here You're Stuipd , SilenPl I Will put in Your Topic . . Everything that comes in my feeling Because I am not Stuipd To hear this talk , ok , anyways peace

MinnieMan121249
  • MinnieMan121249

Carbon based Buffoon!!

• The Yardies

Posted 20 April 2012 - 04:07 PM Edited by MinnieMan121249, 20 April 2012 - 04:09 PM.

Can You Please Stop Capitalizing almost Every Word You Write?
And like I said earlier, (can't remember if I was talking to your or not, but;) If you're gonna pretend to be an American, at least make sure you "speake de inglish". whatsthat.gif

You're getting negative feedback and rather than accept it you say stuff like "sorry u in 3rd year of basic education". What does that have to do with anything?
You really should have expected a certain amount of praise you'd recieve over you changing the values of the camera angle.

MichaelKnight1
  • MichaelKnight1

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 April 2012 - 04:18 PM

QUOTE (MinnieMan121249 @ Friday, Apr 20 2012, 16:07)
Can You Please Stop Capitalizing almost Every Word You Write?
And like I said earlier, (can't remember if I was talking to your or not, but;) If you're gonna pretend to be an American, at least make sure you "speake de inglish". whatsthat.gif

You're getting negative feedback and rather than accept it you say stuff like "sorry u in 3rd year of basic education". What does that have to do with anything?
You really should have expected a certain amount of praise you'd recieve over you changing the values of the camera angle.

so stop spam this is my mod showroom ok devil.gif devil.gif devil.gif devil.gif devil.gif devil.gif devil.gif devil.gif devil.gif
I don't want to fight with you

Silent
  • Silent

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 20 April 2012 - 04:29 PM

i am amazed by simplicity of your thinking. It's like

COMMENT
- good (is there any?) - "look my other mods awesun"
- bad (constructive or not) - SPAMSPAMSPAM YOU UGLY AND STUPID

Looks like there are no other ways of your response. Face it, 22-years old gradulate of Californian university can't be that dumb, Ahmed.

Frank.s
  • Frank.s

• The Yardies

Posted 20 April 2012 - 05:20 PM Edited by Frank.s, 21 April 2012 - 12:33 PM.

QUOTE (SilentPL @ Friday, Apr 20 2012, 16:29)
i am amazed by simplicity of your thinking. It's like

COMMENT
- good (is there any?) - "look my other mods awesun"
- bad (constructive or not) - SPAMSPAMSPAM YOU UGLY AND STUPID
This.

Michaelknight, are you ever going to learn how to post correctly in GTAF?
I haven't tested it myself, but I really can't be assed to, cause of two reasons:
1: It's pretty useless, not unless you want to have that GTA IV feeling that some people like.
2: The creator is really acting up whenever he gets negative feedback, that just shows how much he can handle, and quite frankly pisses me off.
This.

Prometheus
  • Prometheus

• None

Posted 20 April 2012 - 05:29 PM

Good lord.

MK1, assuming that you are from USA, why do you speak English in that way? I mean it's harder to speak that way rather than the normal way.

MinnieMan121249
  • MinnieMan121249

Carbon based Buffoon!!

• The Yardies

Posted 21 April 2012 - 12:03 AM

Assuming? He's obviously not from the US. That's not the problem though, who cares? The problem is that he expects everyone to post positive feedback for a mod that changes the camera angle when you aim...

I haven't tested it myself, but I really can't be assed to, cause of two reasons:
1: It's pretty useless, not unless you want to have that GTA IV feeling that some people like.
2: The creator is really acting up whenever he gets negative feedback, that just shows how much he can handle, and quite frankly pisses me off.

Vintage88
  • Vintage88

Lost MC | VP

• Members

Posted 29 April 2012 - 02:19 AM

Please label your thread titles so we know which game you are talking about.

Im surpirsed people are smart enough to mod the game effectively yet they can't figure out this basic logic when creating a thread.

Really, its shocking.

Silent
  • Silent

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 29 April 2012 - 11:14 AM

Don't bother yourself, author is banned already.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users