Quantcast

» «
Photo

Can't call/enter taxi (Already at mission 36)

6 replies to this topic
CrosireGaming
  • CrosireGaming

Crosire

• Members

Posted 19 April 2012 - 03:45 PM

I cannot call or enter any taxis without throwing the driver out of it. The same thing happening if I call Roman for his taxiservice. The taxi comes and I press and HOLD the F-key, but Nico just walks to the driver and throws him out.

If I'm on a street and there's an empty taxi near, I also can't call it by pressing E, just nothing happens. I searched Google and some GTA forums, but in any case, the writer either didn't hold the F-key (yes I do that) or he hadn't finished the mission where u meet Vlad (I'm already at mission 36 and own Playboy's house, so this can't be the problem too).
In GTA 4 Episodes from Liberty City I can enter and exit taxis without problem, just in the normal GTA it just doesn't work. Maybe it's important to know, the savegame I'm using, was started on version 1.0.7.0 and because of some mods I'm now playing on 1.0.4.0 without any problems (savegame migrated sucessfully). I tried it on 1.0.7.0 again too, but same issue. Key bindings are set to default.

Hope somebody has an idea here ...
Thanks

PS: I'm playing on PC (Laptop), but you probably got that already because of the keys. Newest NVIDIA drivers are installed.

mkey82
  • mkey82

Keep riding hard, son

• Members

Posted 19 April 2012 - 06:04 PM

Are you using mods? Savegames are known to get corruepted, it would be good if you tried starting from the beginning and then reach and complete the vlad mission.

CrosireGaming
  • CrosireGaming

Crosire

• Members

Posted 19 April 2012 - 08:29 PM

Well, this game is a little to sensible when adding mods, saving and then removing these mods again ... I'm gonna start again and see if the same problem occurs.
In the moment I'm only using ENB, but your're right, I was used to trying out a ton of mods before that :(
Thanks for your help anyway.

Prometheus
  • Prometheus

• None

Posted 19 April 2012 - 08:33 PM

QUOTE (CrosireGaming @ Thursday, Apr 19 2012, 20:29)
Well, this game is a little to sensible when adding mods, saving and then removing these mods again ... I'm gonna start again and see if the same problem occurs.
In the moment I'm only using ENB, but your're right, I was used to trying out a ton of mods before that sad.gif
Thanks for your help anyway.

Maybe someone can do the mission for you, right here (SnP).

Of course you need xliveless. smile.gif

mkey82
  • mkey82

Keep riding hard, son

• Members

Posted 19 April 2012 - 09:11 PM

He doesn't have a mission related problem, something is borked up with hailing/entering taxis.

Prometheus
  • Prometheus

• None

Posted 20 April 2012 - 07:05 AM

QUOTE (mkey82 @ Thursday, Apr 19 2012, 21:11)
He doesn't have a mission related problem, something is borked up with hailing/entering taxis.

Oh. My apologies then.

Anyways as said mods could be the problem.

CrosireGaming
  • CrosireGaming

Crosire

• Members

Posted 20 April 2012 - 03:14 PM

Loaded a savegame from the internet, to test if its working and yes it does ... so sadly I won't be able to use a taxi in my savegame in the future, but I'm not in the mood to start all over again, just because of this one little problem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users