64 replies to this topic
lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 24 April 2012 - 10:09 AM

TAGS Map Click on the # to see close up.

Two? The #79 that should be shown regarding your Pic is on the stone wall of the Stairway next to the road.

#80 is next to a telephone pole in the bushes between the houses.

miromiro
  • miromiro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • GTANet Contribution Award [Newbie Guide]
    Most Improved 2010

Posted 24 April 2012 - 01:17 PM

I've located them. It's true that SAMA doesn't say how high or how low they are. These pictures should help.

TAG #1TAG #2
user posted imageuser posted image

Dr. John
  • Dr. John

Women and Wine

• Members
  • India

Posted 25 April 2012 - 10:29 AM

Finally, I opened the map. A question, How can I save a Sea Sparrow in the Mulholland Garage?

miromiro
  • miromiro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None
    Most Improved 2010

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:09 PM

Well, first get the helicopter in front of the garage door and align it, so it'll have space. Then, use some kind of car and push it. To take it out after that, use the Tow Truck. Here's a video that should help you.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:14 PM

How to store the SeaSparrow on top of the Mulholland Safe House:

Go To 7:00 minutes.
To lose Wanted stars at any time in the Game you can change or buy a shirt or pants
This is why buying safe houses is important.

Dr. John
  • Dr. John

Women and Wine

• Members
  • India

Posted 25 April 2012 - 04:15 PM Edited by Dr. John13, 25 April 2012 - 04:33 PM.

QUOTE (lil weasel @ Wednesday, Apr 25 2012, 20:44)
To lose Wanted stars at any time in the Game you can change or buy a shirt or pants

Is it a vital part? Because when I went out, no sparrow nor sea. The top was empty when I opened the garage. confused.gif

EDIT: Also, how can get out of these situations? tounge.gif

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 April 2012 - 04:41 PM

I've only used the Sea Sparrow thingy once. For Me CJ had to climb up to the roof to see it.
If you never want/need to lose wanted stars then, no. I do find it useful during the "Cop Wheels" after getting the first cycle from the hospital cop. Also during the vigilante missions to clear the wanted stars.

In your picturre I don't understand what your inquiry is about.

miromiro
  • miromiro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None
    Most Improved 2010

Posted 25 April 2012 - 04:43 PM

QUOTE (Dr. John13 @ Wednesday, Apr 25 2012, 19:15)
EDIT: Also, how can get out of these situations? tounge.gif

There's no actually way to get out of that, I suppose. While you're under that car, your health will decrease until death. The only way you can escape is to be lucky enough to be on a road and some car to crash and push the car that's literally staying over you.

Dr. John
  • Dr. John

Women and Wine

• Members
  • India

Posted 26 April 2012 - 09:34 AM

OK, I went for Dirtring but where is Kickstart Stadium? confused.gif

miromiro
  • miromiro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None
    Most Improved 2010

Posted 26 April 2012 - 12:36 PM

It's at the same stadium. Press TAB and you'll see what day you're on. If it's Monday or Wendesday, the available event will be Dirtring, but on any other day it'll be Kickstart. wink.gif

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 29 April 2012 - 10:18 AM

I would like to add it's pointless taking all the gang territories at the beginning of the game, just wait until CJ returns to LS and do them. You may as well leave the territories just to the west of Grove St and the territory near the night club and petrol station because if you do take all 100% of territories, in the mission Grove 4 Life, those territories are reinstated by Ballas anyway which means you will just have to re take them.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 April 2012 - 03:23 PM

Taking as many turfs is useful. It is an Easy Way to both improve CJ's Respect and to Make Money, neither of which do you lose when you leave the island. I'll also mention the experience (real) skill gained in combat and use of weapons.

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 30 April 2012 - 09:44 AM

QUOTE (lil weasel @ Sunday, Apr 29 2012, 15:23)
Taking as many turfs is useful, neither of which do you lose when you leave the island.

That is strange because in the beginning i only took two territories and in the end when CJ returns home they are gone Ballas again.
PS I tried the Jefferson Hotel territory trick standing on the roof and i used the sniper rifle and found 3 Ballas down on the sidewalk so it worked! Thanks Mr Weasel

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:14 PM

QUOTE (AuSsIeThUnDeR36 @ Monday, Apr 30 2012, 04:44)
Taking as many turfs is useful, neither of which do you lose when you leave the island.

That is strange because in the beginning i only took two territories and in the end when CJ returns home they are gone Ballas again.
PS I tried the Jefferson Hotel territory trick standing on the roof and i used the sniper rifle and found 3 Ballas down on the sidewalk so it worked! Thanks Mr Weasel

lil weasal was talking about the Respect and the Money gained from taking territories..NOT keeping the territories themselves...Just a heads up. smile.gif

Also, the ONLY way to actually keep territories after Green Sabre mission is on the Chain Game saves, where there are territories in SF and LV(which any territories taken over there is NOT lost after the green sabre mission...)

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:06 PM

QUOTE (AuSsIeThUnDeR36 @ Monday, Apr 30 2012, 09:44)

When you EDIT a QUOTE be sure to get the relevant parts:
Taking as many turfs is useful. It is an Easy Way to both improve CJ's Respect and to Make Money, neither of which do you lose when you leave the island. I'll also mention the experience (real) skill gained in combat and use of weapons.

Dr. John
  • Dr. John

Women and Wine

• Members
  • India

Posted 02 May 2012 - 05:14 AM

I finally collected the Horseshoes, taken Screenshots and tagged LS. Only Hippy Store is remaining. Those dickheads always pop my tires. It is a Freeway and it could climb the the high roads. Either this happens or any cop bust me. confused.gif What to do? After this mission, my per will be 13.37%.

miromiro
  • miromiro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None
    Most Improved 2010

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:26 PM

QUOTE (rubregg @ Thursday, Jun 7 2007, 23:11)
Follow the advice given in the 'Driving' section right here. Watch out for road-blocks - they are especially nasty in SF and the Freeway you're doing the Hippy Shopper 'Courier' on seems to take easy damage. Since you can't swap vehicles in the 'Courier' missions you might have to get a respray if you've taken too much damage - depending on how much you care about your 'no. of resprays' stats of course. Watch out for foot cops near the drop-off coronas - if you stop for too long or even if you go slow enough, they might knock you off your bike and bust you while you're doing your delivery. The safest way to do deliveries is probably to go rather slowly without stopping completely. Time usually isn't an issue in the 'Courier' missions, so stay calm and drive carefully. And keep looking out for off-road / backyard routes - I've certainly learnt a few new ones since I did this video of the Burger Shot 'Courier' mission...

Hope this helps. Mainly, just try to not slow down when near a corona. If you synchronize your speed with the distance until you get past the corona, you can throw it in the corona while driving, without making the full stop. Try avoiding road blocks, those usually make damage to your bike. If you can't, go to Pay N' Spray. Time isn't a problem in the courier missions. Good luck. icon14.gif

Dr. John
  • Dr. John

Women and Wine

• Members
  • India

Posted 02 May 2012 - 03:04 PM

QUOTE (rubregg)
Going directly to the gyms is not recommended. There won't be any police inside the gyms but once you come out there'll be lots, and you won't have an escape vehicle.

I thought gyms were closed at start...anyways, thanks miromiro.

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 03 May 2012 - 10:20 AM

QUOTE (lil weasel @ Monday, Apr 30 2012, 19:06)
QUOTE (AuSsIeThUnDeR36 @ Monday, Apr 30 2012, 09:44)

When you EDIT a QUOTE be sure to get the relevant parts:

Gotcha, my bad, I understand what you mean now

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 May 2012 - 04:10 PM

QUOTE (Dr. John13 @ Wednesday, May 2 2012, 15:04)
I thought gyms were closed at start...

The one on the BEACH is open from the beginning of the game.

Dr. John
  • Dr. John

Women and Wine

• Members
  • India

Posted 03 May 2012 - 05:15 PM

rubregg said inside so it means the gyms of LS, LV and SF. nvm.

I am about to complete Green Sabre. Can anyone tell me what all side-missions we can do before I say farewell to LS? As far as I know, there are these racing missions.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 May 2012 - 05:27 PM Edited by lil weasel, 03 May 2012 - 05:30 PM.

You've been in the Chain Game. Have you ever looked at the various 100% Check Lists?
Like the one at the bottom of the [SnP] up/download page.

Dr. John
  • Dr. John

Women and Wine

• Members
  • India

Posted 03 May 2012 - 05:42 PM

Yes and I saw that I haven't done the Shooting range. Hmm, I will do it so. Thank you Lil Weasel.

A2 MFK
  • A2 MFK

All you had to do was follow the DAMN train CJ!

• Members

Posted 04 May 2012 - 11:20 AM

1) What are the best weapons which we can get at start?
Personally I usd to think spraying tags was a waste of time at such an early stage of the game, but having Molotov coctails, an AK47, a Mac10 and a Sawn-Off Shotgun spawn in your house gives you great advantages. I had to use a Tag guide to find the last few though. There is also a Shovle, Pistol and Knuckleduster in Grove ST alone. Also I think there is a Micro SMG on the roof of sweets house aswell, I can't remeber.

2) I want to increase CJ's fat which has decreased due to too much of cycling.
Go to any Fast-Food Joint on the map and buy 10 of the most expensive meal (Anymore and as you know he will throw up and loose all the fat gained)

3) What all side missions should be done first?
As armor isn't used as much earlier in the game, the Ambulance missions would be good to increase your health, plus Vigilant missions are much easier with the Rino. (Although Ambulance missions are better done after You are betreayed by Smoke and Ryder and finish the Los santos missions beacsue the Ambulance run is easier to do in the small town at the far bottom left of San Andreas as you do not neen to travle far to pick up people.

4) Which is the best safe house which I can buy for 10,000$?
In Los Santos, to be honest, the Mullholand safehouse isn't worth buying until later in the game. It is expensive and can only store one car and a bike. The Santa-Maria Beach one is nice but doesn't have a great position in terms of missions. I would personally go for the garage on Aztecas Turf near the station. It isn't too expensive, has a three car garage and once you befriend Cesar, the nieghboring gang won't attack you unless provoked.

5) How to get more luck for betting shop?
My peice of advise would be to collect all the oysters but these can't be done until later in the game so probably just save near by and keep playing until you make a profit, then save.

6) What all things can be done in LS at start without going for 4 star battle?
a. Main Missions
b. Ambulance Missions
c. Vigilant Missions
d. Fire Missions
e. BMX Challenge (High bike skill requierd)
f. Roberto's Food-Mart Deliveries
g. Spraying Tags
h. Los Santos Oysters
i. Gangland Domination (I Know it gets reset after the mission home coming but it increases your respect)
j. Rally car races in the stadium
k. Denise girlfiend 100%
l. Pimping missions
m. Unlock all dances at the club
n. Complete lowrider meetings

7) How can I evade gang members and cops easily? (I don't want that tear gas method)
I never expected this to work, but if you wear Non-Gang Clothes, Ballas take longer to regonise you (Expesialy if you are in a car) and the police arn't so hard on you, some crimes that would usually get you a one star wanted level do nothing.

8) How go around the city faster? Like, I am in Red County and I want to go back to my safe house.
At this point in the game you won't have Jet Packs Helicopters, or planes. So what I would advise is Motorbikes. Freeway, Wayfarer and Faggio are a bad idea for most situations but keep a race bike for the city and a Sanchez for the country side.

9) After which mission things like side-missions will become easier?
They all have their benefits, the GTA universal ones like Vigilante and Ambulance allways have good benefits, but others are good for making money, after the pimping missions, having Ho's pay you is a slow but efficiant way to make money, I wouln't advise doing Roberto's Food-Mart unless you are desperate. It generates about $2,000 every hour, and you can make that money more quickle by icing hobo's. When you unlock it, the the Quarry missions are good, as are the RS haul and Hippy shopper but if you value your sanity: STAY AWAY FROM ZERO'S RC SHOP!

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:02 PM

1. Absolutely do the tags 1st thing in the game, it takes time having to get the spray cans (one behind house in north Los Santos and one on roof next to Johnson house) but usually I can do about 9 tags with one can. The weapons that appear at Johnson house are very handy and fellow gang members even have desert eagles as a result.
2. Snack machines and Sprunk machines are open at the start before the fast food joints are. I found that if you guzzle about 8 cans of Sprunk your fat goes up by 2% so when doing the tags if there is a machine nearby remember to get a snack. Kill the drug dealers for extra cash by all means.
5. For luck when betting its the horseshoes which help, the oysters are to make the girlfriends accept CJ no matter his appearance. The idea of collecting all the oysters at the start sounds impossible, with 4 stars and flying a sea sparrow trying to get them sounds like a hard task but I believe it has been done before at great risk. You could use the no stars cheat but who wants to cheat?
Getting the horseshoes with no jetpack and 4 stars sounds ridiculously hard too.
My way of doing it is get the oysters as you enter each area of the map thru completing the missions and don't worry about getting the whole lot at the start. A little tip i discovered - during the mission Vertical Bird, you can get the 2 oysters in that Navy Area without getting 3 stars.
When you get the Jetpack, get the horseshoes straight after flying out of Area 69 then deliver it to The Truth before Green Goo! Sort of takes care of 2 jobs at once.
9. Roboi's Courier mission I do this after getting the tags completed. This is great because it increases your bmx skill (more than when you ride around as usual) and is a good cash influx for the bank balance.
If after completing that and my bmx skill is up high then I take on BMX Challenge for an extra $1,000.
Next up is a short drive down to the fuel station, behind the shop is a pimp car and do the pimp missions. That gives an extra $9,000. Then, after downing about 15 cans of Sprunk, I do taxi missions and it is really boring but it is good cash flow and increases driving skill.
If my driving skill is high enough then I'll do the Stadium Event. $10,000 for a win so it is worth it. If my driving skill isn't high enough then usually I'll break in the Grove St dialogue, go to mission one and leave it for later. I always do the ambulance mission when I get to Angel Pine, the fire truck mission for San Fierro and Vigilante I wait till the Desert and get the Rhino from Area 69.

Dr. John
  • Dr. John

Women and Wine

• Members
  • India

Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:11 PM

Thanks guys but I have around 250,000$ tounge.gif

16) Which all bugs should I avoid? I know only two, Madd Dog's Mansion and Basket Ball Glitch.

miromiro
  • miromiro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None
    Most Improved 2010

Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:14 PM

You can fix the Basket Ball Glitch using this. It also fixes some more bugs, in case they occur. Not sure what fixes the Madd Dogg's Mansion Glitch.

Dr. John
  • Dr. John

Women and Wine

• Members
  • India

Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:21 PM

Wow, didn't know my save had Traffic and Stray Blips Glitch. Thanks to hmvartak and you too.

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:23 PM

Just remember to not save at Madd dog's mansion that's how you fix that. But who wants to play basketball in the game anyway? It's boring as.

Dr. John
  • Dr. John

Women and Wine

• Members
  • India

Posted 06 May 2012 - 04:14 AM

I reinstalled the game and my Starter Save got corrupt. blush.gif I needed to delete it. I am thinking that my gta_sa.exe ID didn't match with my Save file. bored.gif

Anyways, as I am beginning again, I will do everything again. I may be asking some SnP requests because I will be bored. bored.gif I feel sad for asking any SnP request because it is time consuming. sad.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users