Quantcast

» «
Photo

Why is it too early to talk about GTA VI?

9 replies to this topic
gtafanny
  • gtafanny

Wet n Ready

• Members

Posted 19 April 2012 - 06:17 AM

GTA V has been announced and we've seen the trailer. We get the idea of V, the story, the characters, the settings, and the themes.

Don't you think the Housers already think about GTA VI before they are completely done with GTA V?

What is the harm in discussing the upcoming locations like Jace did with his Australia thread (given it had been in the GTA series section)?

We need to think and talk about where GTA series is headed. As avid fans, surely we would've thought about some of these things.

So, why are we forbidden to discuss GTA VI?

if mods lock this, it speaks volume about the lack of freedom and vision in this forum

Linki
  • Linki

Neonic

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 April 2012 - 08:45 AM

QUOTE (gtafanny @ Thursday, Apr 19 2012, 06:17)
GTA V has been announced and we've seen the trailer. We get the idea of V, the story, the characters, the settings, and the themes.

Don't you think the Housers already think about GTA VI before they are completely done with GTA V?

What is the harm in discussing the upcoming locations like Jace did with his Australia thread (given it had been in the GTA series section)?

We need to think and talk about where GTA series is headed. As avid fans, surely we would've thought about some of these things.

So, why are we forbidden to discuss GTA VI?

if mods lock this, it speaks volume about the lack of freedom and vision in this forum

I have nothing against the staff here at the site, some I consider good friends. But I agree with you. I am interested in the future of Grand Theft Auto in general, and don't really have anywhere to discuss it. To not be able to discuss it here at one of the most prominent GTA communities out there is a really confusing shame to me.

Prometheus
  • Prometheus

• None

Posted 19 April 2012 - 08:54 AM

Why is it too early? because only the first trailer of GTA V has been released. We know nothing (direct) about the story. Also that GTA VI topic was in a GTA V forum. But I think this is an appropriate place to discuss it.

Lets just hope we don't see a "XTREME0235 SHOULD BE BANNED" topic tounge.gif

Linki
  • Linki

Neonic

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 April 2012 - 09:01 AM

QUOTE (PrometheusX @ Thursday, Apr 19 2012, 08:54)
Why is it too early? because only the first trailer of GTA V has been released. We know nothing (direct) about the story. Also that GTA VI topic was in a GTA V forum. But I think this is an appropriate place to discuss it.

I was thinking about GTA 6 before GTAV was even announced. I don't believe there's such a thing as being too early to discuss something that interests you.

gtafanny
  • gtafanny

Wet n Ready

• Members

Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:53 AM

QUOTE (PrometheusX @ Thursday, Apr 19 2012, 08:54)

Do you really need to know the full story to think about the future of GTA? Based on the information available officially so far it is sufficient to gain an insight into the direction GTA is heading. Remember "a bold new direction in open world freedom"? Why can't we at least talk about the future?

Maybe the Mods should participate in this discussion rather than discourage it.

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

Muslim

• Members

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:25 PM

V isn't even released yet and you're talking about VI?!?!!!!! Anyway V is the last one.

Pilotmonkey
  • Pilotmonkey

BBQ SAUUUUUUCCCEEE

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 May 2012 - 02:27 AM

QUOTE (theomenofficial @ Monday, May 7 2012, 19:25)
V isn't even released yet and you're talking about VI?!?!!!!! Anyway V is the last one.

you dont know GTA V is the last one if it isn't released bored.gif

Simon_V
  • Simon_V

Red Dead Undead

• Members

Posted 08 May 2012 - 10:24 AM

Why ???
Grand Theft Auto V hasn't even a release date, and there is only 1 trailer... and we don't even know if VI will happen(bu we know it will turn.gif )

CJ killed Ryder
  • CJ killed Ryder

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 08 May 2012 - 09:01 PM

GTA VI will come out in 2018, I think.

I'm not looking forward for being 5 years older.

Flight180Victim
  • Flight180Victim

The King Of Vice City.

• Members

Posted 16 June 2012 - 11:30 PM

I think in GTA VI we'll be returning to Vice City! And it will probably be on the XBOX 720 and the PS4. cool.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users