Grunts of Honor

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
38 replies to this topic
McLovin_
  • McLovin_

Windy ♥

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:08 AM

QUOTE (SCAR Cheatulies @ Saturday, Apr 21 2012, 23:25)
QUOTE (McLovin_ @ Friday, Apr 20 2012, 01:24)
@ SCAR Cheatulies What is your gamer tag and gang's page?

My gamertag is SCAR Cheatulies. Our gang page is Special Combat And Recon (SCAR). It's on the second page currently, but I'll be posting in it again soon, so it'll go back to the first page.

I will be getting in contact with you and all other future alliances. This week was a little crazy and I was super busy plus I currently do not have a working GTA.
If your on tomorrow I will shoot you a party invite and friend request along with every one else. I have seen you page and would love to set something up.

Tonight GOH will be updating ALOT of our information along with friendly forces and enemies. We are also thinking about adding more topics or headers with info.

Born1nTheUsa
  • Born1nTheUsa

Jolly Greek Mercenary

• Members

Posted 23 April 2012 - 03:08 AM Edited by Born1nTheUsa, 23 April 2012 - 05:17 AM.

Goodluck on the clan bro. icon14.gif

McLovin_
  • McLovin_

Windy ♥

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 09:05 PM

Thanks. icon14.gif

TheLostGhettos
  • TheLostGhettos

WOTN Military Chapter Leader

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:32 AM

QUOTE (McLovin_ @ Thursday, Apr 19 2012, 08:22)
QUOTE (TheLostGhettos)
I noticed that that your a military clan and maybe we can set something up such as alliance/clan war so im guessing that your new to clans? Just contact me on xbox and we could set something up!

I would love to contact you and maybe set up some type of alliance. I would like to go into a clan war unless its friendly and do not mean we are going to war. Looking to make a few friends first.
If you didn't we created a Rule of Engagement, if a gang, mafia, etc brakes one of those rules then we will be at war but once we get members it would be fun to test our skills and well, I been on xbox for a few years now and was apart of a mafia when I first started playing gta and well, I have a good bit of military knowledge.

QUOTE (TheGreasersGTA)
OH MY GOD HAHA! The guy with the gun on the scooter! That's hilarious! lol.gif haha good luck from The Greasers! biggrin.gif

Yea, The entire image has a wal mart bag in the cart of the scooter and some fried chicken lol. Really shows American pride for the military and well, everything that makes us fat and lazy lol.gif
Thanks for the good luck, hopefully we be seeing each other in the future, on good terms!

Okay cool just contact me on xbox or on here or PM me ur GT so we can set something my clan is SORT of climbing to the top right now and well bring your clan with us if you want we help out anyone that needs it or wants it and it never hurts to have an alliance seeya later and good luck to you guys biggrin.gif

Boss Greaser
  • Boss Greaser

Together We Rise!

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 04:49 AM

We should meet soon Mclovin.

Commander Rofl
  • Commander Rofl

"Per Ardua Ad Astra"

• Members
  • England

Posted 24 April 2012 - 03:01 PM

QUOTE (TheLostGhettos @ Tuesday, Apr 24 2012, 00:32)
QUOTE (TheLostGhettos)
I noticed that that your a military clan and maybe we can set something up such as alliance/clan war so im guessing that your new to clans? Just contact me on xbox and we could set something up!

I would love to contact you and maybe set up some type of alliance. I would like to go into a clan war unless its friendly and do not mean we are going to war. Looking to make a few friends first.
If you didn't we created a Rule of Engagement, if a gang, mafia, etc brakes one of those rules then we will be at war but once we get members it would be fun to test our skills and well, I been on xbox for a few years now and was apart of a mafia when I first started playing gta and well, I have a good bit of military knowledge.

QUOTE (TheGreasersGTA)
OH MY GOD HAHA! The guy with the gun on the scooter! That's hilarious! lol.gif haha good luck from The Greasers! biggrin.gif

Yea, The entire image has a wal mart bag in the cart of the scooter and some fried chicken lol. Really shows American pride for the military and well, everything that makes us fat and lazy lol.gif
Thanks for the good luck, hopefully we be seeing each other in the future, on good terms!

Okay cool just contact me on xbox or on here or PM me ur GT so we can set something my clan is SORT of climbing to the top right now and well bring your clan with us if you want we help out anyone that needs it or wants it and it never hurts to have an alliance seeya later and good luck to you guys biggrin.gif

user posted image

McLovin_
  • McLovin_

Windy ♥

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 06:06 PM Edited by McLovin_, 25 April 2012 - 05:56 AM.

Rofl50 please take this into PM or something other thing my topic if you don't mind. I mean if your attacking TheLostGhettos then don't do it here, he is only trying to help me out.
Or at least I think... moto_whistle.gif

TheLostGhettos
  • TheLostGhettos

WOTN Military Chapter Leader

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 05:46 AM

QUOTE (Rofl50 @ Tuesday, Apr 24 2012, 15:01)
QUOTE (TheLostGhettos @ Tuesday, Apr 24 2012, 00:32)
QUOTE (TheLostGhettos)

QUOTE (TheGreasersGTA)

user posted image

rofl back off.seriously stop dick riding me and my clan ive already warned you im not joking......Dont make me do anything I dont want to you may be an asshole but im not going to be one back unless you keep it up.And if you do ill bring my clan and all the 23 clan alliances against you.....

McLovin_
  • McLovin_

Windy ♥

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 10:37 AM

REQUEST LOCK OR DELETE

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users