1. When did you first get to know that GTA V was under development (of course, everyone must have thought about it, but I mean something like news)?
It was the announcement of the trailer. I'm pretty sure I read something before that that said something about GTA being in full development.
2. How did you get to know that the first trailer was released?
Through Facebook. I was chilling out on my sofa and then as soon as I read that the trailer was coming I shot up and got far too excited.PRESENT
3. A few words on the things that excited you very much from the trailer.
The jet. Just that simple feature has got me looking forward to the game. There are others things too but that's the stand-out one.
4. Mention the things that let you down in the debut trailer, if any.
Nothing really. The lack of a release date, even an estimation, was disappointing but I understand why it wasn't there.
5. Did the lack of information made you go mad or were you just bold enough to say "Hang on, the longer it takes, the better it gets"? (Please, be honest)
It has pissed me off but recently I've started thinking "f*ck it! We'll get information when Rockstar decide it's time". I'm happy with that.
6. What do you have to say about the present condition of this forum?
The V section is a mess but the pinned topics are good. The "Mapping Los Santos" one needs to be pinned in my opinion. Also, I hate Brooky_B for his trolling in the music section and the fact that he's not banned saddens me. Nevertheless, I love the forums. There are some really cool people with great points to make, strong opinions and for all the sh*t they take, the Mods are alright too.
7. Best topic you have seen on this forum so far?
In the V section specifically? The Mapping Los Santos topic. The work some of the guys have done in there has been seriously impressive. I really hope they get it bang on so that their work isn't wasted. As for the rest of the forum, Studio-Q13 is a brilliant place to be for some great music. Look out for the tracks posted by ThePinkFloydSound, that dude has great taste and posts some real talent. There are a few others that don't come to mind at the moment.FUTURE
8. Do you believe GTA V will gain even more popularity than GTA SA?
Good question! I'm not sure, to be honest. I think SA has become a sort of GTA staple from which a lot of people will compare future titles to. I hope V lives up to the hype and wipes the floor with SA, not because I hate it but because I love it. If I love SA and V is better, then it's win-win for everyone.
9. Do you think both the console and PC versions of the game will be released together?
Not sure. I don't really know enough about that to form an opinion, I'm afraid.
10. Do you think the number 2504 has any significance?
I'd like to think so, purely because it's a bit of fun. If it turns out to be nothing but coincidence, I won't be sad. If it turns out to be true, I'll be rather chuffed.
11. Mention your thoughts on when you think R* will release the first screenshots and more importantly the release date.
I've not really thought about it but if I was to guess, I'd say around mid-May to early June. I'm not basing that one anything, just a guess.IMAGINE
Imagine that R* has announced the release date and you are just a few weeks away from it. And suddenly, they come up with a press release “we are very sorry to inform that due to some technical problems, the release have been delayed by 2 months”. How would you feel?
As long as they had legitimate reasons to do so, I'd be cool about it. I'd rather it be perfectly polished than some half-baked attempt at a game, just like everyone else I imagine.
Good topic, man. Some pretty damn good questions asked here