Photo

Travelling

79 replies to this topic
KaRzY6
  • KaRzY6

♧ Sick Kunt ♤

• Members

Posted 21 April 2012 - 05:37 AM

QUOTE (GtADuuuDe @ Saturday, Apr 21 2012, 05:09)
no one has been in finland† biggrin.gif

not a big suprise really

I've been there, on a trip around Europe last year. I might as well make a list of the countries I have been to.

Europe: All in a trip last year. Some there for about 4 days. Some, like UK, France, Italy, Greece, I was there for over a week.
-UK (England, Whales, Scotland and Northern Ireland)
-Ireland
-Denmark
-Finland
-Germany
-Holland and Belgium
-France
-Spain
-Italy
-Greece

Others:
-Australia (Around the country)
-Thailand

I'm only 13

marmoo
  • marmoo

Thug

• Members

Posted 21 April 2012 - 07:12 AM

strangely enough just got back from 5 days in Malta and 1st topic i saw was this one

been to

France (many times)
Mainland Spain
Andorra
Ibiza
Majorca
Mainland Greece (Athens)
Zante
Cyprus (every year)
Canary Isles
Malta

looking at going skiing at some point next year - need to try the Alps, not sure which country yet though

also, over next couple of years me and the good lady are looking to do some travelling around Cambodia and Vietnam - take a month off work to really see as much as we can. I hear they are very beautiful

Dragonjack
  • Dragonjack

Moving on to a new account.

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 07:58 AM

I've been to the philippines and around Australia colgate.gif

UberChargedCJ
  • UberChargedCJ

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:33 AM

has anyone visited romania?

imut_knight
  • imut_knight

ini gue lho

• Members

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:57 AM

Malaysia
Japan
Thailand
India
Singapore
Korea
Vietnam
Hongkong
China
Philippine

and of course, Indonesia

All in Asia btw... blush.gif

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Look at his little spots!

• United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 21 April 2012 - 09:03 AM

Every time I do this, I always seem to forget some.

Work
UK
Republic of Ireland (+ for fun)
France (+ for fun)
Belgium
Spain (+ for fun)
Italy (+ for fun)
Greece (+ for fun)
Germany (+ for fun)
Austria
Poland
Ukraine
Israel (+ for fun)
Singapore

Play
Corsica
Norway
Sweden
Finland
The Netherlands
Switzerland
Hungary
Croatia
Belarus
Turkey
Morocco
US
Canada
The Bahamas
The Seychelles

Jay
  • Jay

1984 - 2011

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 21 April 2012 - 09:12 AM

QUOTE (sivispacem @ Saturday, Apr 21 2012, 18:33)
+ for fun

= local chix

kmlwin.1996
  • kmlwin.1996

Hold upô

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 09:57 AM

QUOTE (KaRzY6 @ Saturday, Apr 21 2012, 12:37)
QUOTE (GtADuuuDe @ Saturday, Apr 21 2012, 05:09)
no one has been in finland† biggrin.gif

not a big suprise really

I've been there, on a trip around Europe last year. I might as well make a list of the countries I have been to.

Europe: All in a trip last year. Some there for about 4 days. Some, like UK, France, Italy, Greece, I was there for over a week.
-UK (England, Whales, Scotland and Northern Ireland)
-Ireland
-Denmark
-Finland
-Germany
-Holland and Belgium
-France
-Spain
-Italy
-Greece

Others:
-Australia (Around the country)
-Thailand

I'm only 13

sh*t! Dude! You had been to many countries!

I've been only in the Burma. But I've traveled most places from Burma not the foreign. nervous.gif

KaRzY6
  • KaRzY6

♧ Sick Kunt ♤

• Members

Posted 21 April 2012 - 10:40 AM

Yeah, it is a bit. But, they were all over just three trips, not seperate. (Europe, Thailand and Australia)

Where abouts is Burma, is it in South America?

kmlwin.1996
  • kmlwin.1996

Hold upô

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 10:44 AM

QUOTE (KaRzY6 @ Saturday, Apr 21 2012, 17:40)
Where abouts is Burma, is it in South America?

Damn! Not! alien.gif

You just got it wrong. It's in the Asia. If you know Aung San Suu Kyi, you'll know Burma. It's the neighbor of Thailand, India, China, Laos, Malaysia and many others.

Wanna check about Burma? Here!

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

EZ5

• United-States

Posted 21 April 2012 - 10:49 AM

QUOTE (kmlwin.1996 @ Saturday, Apr 21 2012, 06:44)

Wanna check about Burma?

I can't help but hear John Rambo say the classic line when I read that. "Burmas a war zone"

kmlwin.1996
  • kmlwin.1996

Hold upô

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 10:57 AM

QUOTE (Vanzant @ Saturday, Apr 21 2012, 17:49)
QUOTE (kmlwin.1996 @ Saturday, Apr 21 2012, 06:44)

Wanna check about Burma?

I can't help but hear John Rambo say the classic line when I read that. "Burmas a war zone"

Rambo is the really shocking film for the military juntas. They prohibit that film in and around the country. You can see a lot of protests scenes on internet, news and debaters.

Around 90's and 08's, Burma was really a war zone. Now, Aung San Suu Kyi got the place in Senate and she's going to beat some un-justice guys.

Outcast
  • Outcast

Scorps4Lyfe

• The Connection
  • Taiwan

Posted 21 April 2012 - 10:58 AM

QUOTE (Irviding @ Saturday, Apr 21 2012, 05:07)
QUOTE (Outcast @ Friday, Apr 20 2012, 21:27)
QUOTE (Irviding @ Saturday, Apr 21 2012, 02:17)
QUOTE (Eagles @ Friday, Apr 20 2012, 18:34)
Guys, tell me, you all are from rich families or you travel with your job, for example?
Because seriously, in Brazil only the very rich people can travel so much like you do. A rich prick who studied with me went to the US and to the Europe only one time and he's already 19. And very rich.

Remember the majority posting in this thread are European and traveling between Europe is not that expensive. I'm sure they're all still well off to afford it, but it's not like they need to take an 1,000 dollar plus plane ride to go anywhere outside of their country.

It's so crazy you've been there! you don't see many westerners outside of Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong (relatively speaking).

I take it that your friends are local or speak mandarin? There really are very few english speakers you'd encounter in restaurants, shops etc and the only english you'll see are on the road signs and stuff (and even then its in pinyin). I've been to Fuzhou several times but wasn't really to my taste, too chaotic and dirty.

Yeah, they live in Fuzhou, one is born and raised there and the other is from Xiamen. It's funny how we met - I used to play WoW and one of them was a customer support agent for a powerleveling company and we hit it off and we've been good friends for about 5-6 years. They're coming here soon and I plan to take them around the East Coast.

I certainly agree though, Fuzhou is extremely dirty for sure. I really didn't like it at all - my friends want to move to one of the other big Chinese cities but from what they've said it's practically impossible to move to Hong Kong because there's no room there (maybe the CCP has been saying that to mainlanders so no one leaves for the SAR, lol) and Shanghai and Beijing are too expensive, which I don't doubt. It's just really unfortunate. One is a banker or something and the other does import exports for cosmetics. Are you from Taiwan?

Yep, from Taiwan but do business in China. I tend to spend a lot more time in Xiamen than in Taiwan. I've lived in Xiamen for the past 10 years (on and off because I split my time between Xiamen and London pretty much)

Where are you from?

I'm from the suburbs of NYC, obviously the US. I live in DC now though. What type of business do you do?

Oh nice, I love the US of A. I visit at least thrice a year (California, not East Coast).

Our family business is involved in a variety of projects including land development to petrochemical refineries to vineyards. Its a family company and has been for the past several generations. At one point we were responsible for 90% of the Prince and Wilson tennis racquets in the world (so chances are if you were old enough to have owned a Prince or Wilson racquet back in the late 70s to early 90s, It came out of one of our factories.

kmlwin.1996
  • kmlwin.1996

Hold upô

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 11:01 AM

Is USA a good country to live in?

Cause I am going to the college (maybe technology thing, I love 'em) in USA after I finished my high school.

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

EZ5

• United-States

Posted 21 April 2012 - 11:29 AM

QUOTE (kmlwin.1996 @ Saturday, Apr 21 2012, 07:01)

Cause I am going to the college (maybe technology thing, I love 'em) in USA after I finished my high school.

f*ck yeah man, we have strip clubs next to KFC and sh*t. icon14.gif

kmlwin.1996
  • kmlwin.1996

Hold upô

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 11:32 AM

QUOTE (Vanzant @ Saturday, Apr 21 2012, 18:29)
QUOTE (kmlwin.1996 @ Saturday, Apr 21 2012, 07:01)

f*ck yeah man, we have strip clubs next to KFC and sh*t. icon14.gif

Great. Thanks. icon14.gif

Just kidding man. notify.gif

Cole Phelps Gta
  • Cole Phelps Gta

#HEEL

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 11:35 AM Edited by Cole Phelps Gta, 21 April 2012 - 11:40 AM.

The sad thing for me is i've never been overseas. cryani.gif

That said i have done alot of camping and that's allways fun smile.gif theirs something about being in the middle of nowhere i find relaxing. I love waking up and crawling out of the tent to make a cuppa good times

Juice By Kayla Marie
  • Juice By Kayla Marie

space vision; blast off

• Members

Posted 21 April 2012 - 03:03 PM

I live in the US and hardly seen that... Wish I've seen all them places... !

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

The Night Is Like A Dagger, Long And Cold And Sharp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2012 - 03:06 AM

I've never left the U.S and I don't really have any desire or reason to in the coming future

Captain VXR
  • Captain VXR

Now Captain Lion.

• Members

Posted 22 April 2012 - 03:57 PM Edited by Captain VXR, 22 April 2012 - 04:00 PM.

Born, raised and live in Bath, England, furthest north I've been here is Birmingham! Otherwise I've also been to Bristol, Wells, Poole, Portsmouth, Southampton, Gloucester, Isle of Wight, London (touristy central bits including a tour of Parliament and the London Eye, other parts were the Docklands, Northolt, Finsbury Park, Wood Green and Islington). Been to a few race circuits (Castle Combe, Thruxton, Silverstone), other than that mainly around the South West (Cornwall, Devon, Dorset, Hampshire, Wiltshire, Somerset and Gloucestershire)
Only other part of the UK I've been to is Wales (Cardiff, Brecon Beacons, Snowdon when I was a toddler and Caerleon in a school trip years ago)
France twice, both times Paris, once also including some world war 1 site where the Canadians had fought, it was weird how the ground was full of holes made by shells, and then a stopover in Calais.
Been to Poland many times because I've got a lot of relatives there, travelled to a lot of places (Gdansk/Sopot, Poznan, Warsaw, Wroclaw, Wieliczka salt mines, the house Chopin was born in and a few small towns in the Wielkopolski Voivodeship where my relatives live)
USA - Washington DC and nearby parts of Virginia, an amazing place
Future traveling should be Amsterdam in the Netherlands and Salou in Spain; and maybe a trip around Ireland (Northern and Republic)
In the more distant future I'd love to do a USA/Canada road trip taking as much in of both places as possible, and do a European road trip starting at home, drive to Dover, chunnel/ferry to France, then Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, Austria, Liechtenstein Switzerland, Italy (inc San Marino and Vatican), France inc Monaco, Andorra, Spain, Portugal, then back through Spain and France to England.
Other than that I just want to see the world or as much as possible if I get the time and money

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users