Photo

NFS Most Wanted 2

221 replies to this topic
Master of San Andreas
  • Master of San Andreas

Leaving with a big bang, you guys rock.

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:04 AM

QUOTE (GTAction99 @ Friday, May 3 2013, 09:11)
Breaking Bad.

SOMEBODY INFORM GTA-KING ASAP. panic.gif

corvettelover
  • corvettelover

Still D.R.E.

• Members

Posted 09 May 2013 - 03:22 PM

Well, as odd as it sounds, I got my X-fi Pro Go! Soundcard and update Origin, now the stutter is gone from the session I played.

It did CTD though.

Sounded SO much better with the X-fi, I really didn't realize what I was missing. Not sure why it got rid of the stutter, but it did.

Chris CJ Jakobsson
  • Chris CJ Jakobsson

Homie

• Members

Posted 10 May 2013 - 12:20 PM

QUOTE (DropThaSystem @ Monday, Mar 4 2013, 21:44)
QUOTE (GTAfan786 @ Monday, Mar 4 2013, 17:48)
Most Wanted 2 is NEVER going to happen. Simply because EA are the number 1 dickheads in the gaming industry and are money grabbing cocksuckers. They should die. When the day comes that EA are bankrupt or shut down for some reason, i will be satisfied.

Umm, you haven't payed much attention, have you? Most Wanted 2 is already out. It's called "Need For Speed:Most Wanted", just like the old one.

From what I've seen, there's been a big jump from the old MW to the new one. I can't see how the awesome original NFS:MW, goes to a Burnout-style game.

did you play NFS MW on release in 2005?

What he meant was that there will never be a NFS that can even compare to old MW suicidal.gif

corvettelover
  • corvettelover

Still D.R.E.

• Members

Posted 10 May 2013 - 01:59 PM

EDIT wrong reply

Kevin3014
  • Kevin3014

Los Santos!

• Members
  • India

Posted 11 May 2013 - 07:54 AM

This game is just awesome! Man i have to say Criterion sure uses a powerful engine.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Needs More Beer

• Members
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:33 PM

Yeah, the last MW recently sucked.. so I don't see why they even think of creating another one. Like The RUN didn't ruin NFS enough already.

Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:36 PM

QUOTE (Chris CJ Jakobsson @ Friday, May 10 2013, 08:20)
QUOTE (DropThaSystem @ Monday, Mar 4 2013, 21:44)
QUOTE (GTAfan786 @ Monday, Mar 4 2013, 17:48)
Most Wanted 2 is NEVER going to happen. Simply because EA are the number 1 dickheads in the gaming industry and are money grabbing cocksuckers. They should die. When the day comes that EA are bankrupt or shut down for some reason, i will be satisfied.

Umm, you haven't payed much attention, have you? Most Wanted 2 is already out. It's called "Need For Speed:Most Wanted", just like the old one.

From what I've seen, there's been a big jump from the old MW to the new one. I can't see how the awesome original NFS:MW, goes to a Burnout-style game.

did you play NFS MW on release in 2005?

What he meant was that there will never be a NFS that can even compare to old MW suicidal.gif

NFS MW (2005) has a sequel called NFS Carbon.

corvettelover
  • corvettelover

Still D.R.E.

• Members

Posted 14 May 2013 - 01:50 AM

QUOTE (GunWrath @ Monday, May 13 2013, 21:33)
Yeah, the last MW recently sucked.. so I don't see why they even think of creating another one. Like The RUN didn't ruin NFS enough already.

The Run was good, more like the older NFS games, closed tracks, nice carlist..did you even play The Run? Only downfall was the story, and the qte's were a bit strange in NFS.

The Pizza Delivery Guy
  • The Pizza Delivery Guy

I'm Offended By This Username

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 May 2013 - 02:31 AM

QUOTE (corvettelover @ Monday, May 13 2013, 18:50)

The Run was good, more like the older NFS games, closed tracks, nice carlist..did you even play The Run? Only downfall was the story, and the qte's were a bit strange in NFS.

I absolutely loathe the Run... The game WAS similar to the older NFS games, but the old old NFS games. We're talking the 10 year old games here, that would be like GTA reverting to GTA VC's style. I don't see much of the original NFS fanbase around the series anymore, so I see no reason to cater to that long gone section.

The Run's problem is the race courses. And no car customization.

corvettelover
  • corvettelover

Still D.R.E.

• Members

Posted 14 May 2013 - 02:22 PM

QUOTE (The Pizza Delivery Guy @ Tuesday, May 14 2013, 02:31)

I absolutely loathe the Run... The game WAS similar to the older NFS games, but the old old NFS games. We're talking the 10 year old games here, that would be like GTA reverting to GTA VC's style. I don't see much of the original NFS fanbase around the series anymore, so I see no reason to cater to that long gone section.

I love the old NFS games, High Stakes (1999) might be my absolute favorite.

Maybe that is why I like The Run.

The Pizza Delivery Guy
  • The Pizza Delivery Guy

I'm Offended By This Username

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 May 2013 - 08:44 PM

QUOTE (corvettelover @ Tuesday, May 14 2013, 07:22)

Actually, I too have High Stakes. I got it by complete mistake at a pawn shop. I thought I bought Test Drive 4, but inside was NFS High Stakes.

GTAction99
  • GTAction99

R*

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:30 PM

QUOTE (The Pizza Delivery Guy @ Tuesday, May 14 2013, 20:44)
QUOTE (corvettelover @ Tuesday, May 14 2013, 07:22)

Actually, I too have High Stakes. I got it by complete mistake at a pawn shop. I thought I bought Test Drive 4, but inside was NFS High Stakes.

I have High Stakes too, love it. icon14.gif

My top 5 NFS games:
MW (2005)
High Stakes (Both PS1 and PC)
Porsche Unleashed (Same as High stakes)
III HP (Same as High stakes)
Underground
In no particular order.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users