Photo

movies that rock* got script for iv

2 replies to this topic
hitman_for_hire
  • hitman_for_hire

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 April 2012 - 11:02 PM

Leon the professional was a big influence on nicos story if any u guys liked the story of nico look at this movie u will love it and the other movie is state of grace which follows the story of a irish mafia family an 1 of the characters in state of grace is jackie an he will remind any gta iv fan of packie mcreary. These movies are from the 90s they are some of the best ever made so look at them if u havent seen em because i know u will like them.

Karjerker
  • Karjerker

Let's Be Bad Guys

• Members

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:02 AM

Sure, but what I would really like is for YOU to use YOU in the forum ... but that is just a personal request. I tend to ignore any post that is written in that damned moronic text-eze language. I mean, why should I (or anyone else) have to waste time trying to translate that any of that dribble? Text-eze is the language version of 'Redneck.'

hitman_for_hire
  • hitman_for_hire

Snitch

• Members

Posted 19 April 2012 - 02:35 PM

QUOTE (Karjerker @ Wednesday, Apr 18 2012, 09:02)
Sure, but what I would really like is for YOU to use YOU in the forum ... but that is just a personal request. I tend to ignore any post that is written in that damned moronic text-eze language. I mean, why should I (or anyone else) have to waste time trying to translate that any of that dribble? Text-eze is the language version of 'Redneck.'

Then why bother leave a comment u sad little boy LOL.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users