Photo

Great, now the Unique Stunt Jumps aren't recording

3 replies to this topic
Dr Kain
  • Dr Kain

Hustler

• Members

Posted 17 April 2012 - 05:47 PM

I've done 8 of the Unique Stunt Jumps, but it is saying I've only done 5. What am I doing wrong? I just did three in the airport, but none of them recorded that I did them.

And the 5 were from the 4 downtown during the 2 missions and the ramp that is next to the Malibu Club.

miromiro
  • miromiro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 17 April 2012 - 05:52 PM

I remember something similar happened to me some time back. Apparently, only because the movement becomes slower and the camera angle changes, it doesn't mean that the jump actually counts, until you're doing it completely and land where you have to.
Tell if, after you've landed, it says in green " UNIQUE STUNT BONUS " and below that, the reward.

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 17 April 2012 - 08:19 PM

QUOTE (miromiro @ Tuesday, Apr 17 2012, 12:52)
I remember something similar happened to me some time back. Apparently, only because the movement becomes slower and the camera angle changes, it doesn't mean that the jump actually counts, until you're doing it completely and land where you have to.
Tell if, after you've landed, it says in green " UNIQUE STUNT BONUS " and below that, the reward.

^^^^

To add to this: Some UJ's are hard to land just right-so some may take a fair few tries to pass...

Also, Remember, IF the jump(s) were already done, you will not get the "Unique Jump Completed" message afterwards...

Dr Kain
  • Dr Kain

Hustler

• Members

Posted 17 April 2012 - 09:34 PM Edited by Dr Kain, 17 April 2012 - 10:53 PM.

Yeah, I realized it had to say it was a Unique Jump after I posted. ANyway, yay, I got them all!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users