Photo

Low draw distance mod - SA MP compatible. request

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic
fishfight33
  • fishfight33

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 April 2012 - 01:57 PM Edited by fishfight33, 17 April 2012 - 03:06 PM.

Hello there, I've come to this forum because I noticed some of the coders here are very experienced. I have an old computer (pentium 4 1.70ghz), I am not fortunate enough to get anything better. GTA SA lags for me on lowest settings, especially when around a lot of vehicles, I've searched the entire forums for a mod that helps with lag and I found a few and installed them (such as the texture shrinker) but I've noticed one of the mods helps a lot - sadly it does not work for sa mp.

The mod lowers the draw distance so you only see what is about 30 steps ahead of you. This mod helps people like me a lot, if someone could come up with a mod like this that works with sa-mp I would be eternally grateful. It should be called something like tiny draw distance ..

I already found one and it is called the gta san andreas low end patch, but sadly when ever I run san andreas multiplayer the mod is not put into work. Because SA-MP doesn't allow you to use new modded timecyc.dat, default one is still loaded.
You must have knowledge on reverse engineering.
So:
you need to learn reverse engineering, at least half of year.

If you know it then task is relatively easy.

Thank you

Prometheus
  • Prometheus

• None

Posted 17 April 2012 - 05:35 PM

Sorry, but you posted in the wrong section, please post this in the Other Requests topic. smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users