4 replies to this topic
A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 17 April 2012 - 12:33 PM

So I saw this video of an event on PC, in another topic.

Got me thinking, it could be fun to try on a console, obviously we can't play with more than 16 players though.

But how?

This is what I though, make it a GTA Race with Service vehicles, have pick ups health only (try weapons too*)
Now before the Race, select one player as a "Getaway Driver". He can't start off in a normal car because of the settings, so he is allowed a head start at the beginning to find a car. Once found he returns to the start, like shown in the videos and signals for the game to start. The "cops" give a small headstart, and then chase.
The objective is to kill the "getaway driver" through ramming and pinning them in one place ---making car explode.

The "getaway drivers" objective is to complete the race, if he manages to do so his time is noted (getaway driver should try to find car at start very quickly for this reason). Then the next guy takes a turn.

Now weapons... I wasn't sure if this would help the "getaway driver" too much or not. But the game could be tried with weapons too, but only the "getaway driver" could pick them up and use them against the cops. (a pity GTA race respawns you on a faggio).

Tell me what you think? And let me know if you want to give this a try on ps3? Say trial different tracks and with or without weapons, would be just for fun.

Also if you haven't already check my sig. for my current event, it's due to start this Sunday on Episodes from Liberty City, need's a few players.

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

Inactive Account

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:06 PM

I'm down for this.

Although I'm against weapons.

Complicates it too much,

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 17 April 2012 - 03:00 PM

Sounds good, we could try it after or before the Racers n Breakers event

SARDYNA108
  • SARDYNA108

Spammaster

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 17 April 2012 - 03:57 PM

Once I played BUSTED and it was so much fun as long as the getaway driver didnt get Comet - it made him impossible to kill, it works on PC but it will be really hard to do on PS3, not just becouse you cant use trainer to spawn cars in Free Mode but also becouse you dont have a text chat which makes communication very difficult, I think you should buy IV on PC, its not expensive

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 17 April 2012 - 04:29 PM

Will be done on GTA Race, not freemode, plus players should have headsets / active on PSN chats!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users