Photo

OfflineActivation stopped working

10 replies to this topic
Tzunny
  • Tzunny

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 April 2012 - 12:13 PM

Hello, was read something on forum but wasnt find nothing to can help me here, i was instal me OS W7 x64, GTA4 is work very good, but the episodes them dont wanna start when i pres play is show me loading.. then appears the errors one after another "OfflineActivation stopped working" & "SecuRom Launcher has stopped working". Is strange, bcs GTA4 is work and episodes no.

Help please. Thank you

Prometheus
  • Prometheus

• None

Posted 17 April 2012 - 12:25 PM

Did you buy the game or download it?

Tzunny
  • Tzunny

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:50 PM

it is original, buy it & download it from Steam
was have windows XP until few days ago and there was work

mkey82
  • mkey82

Keep riding hard, son

• Members

Posted 17 April 2012 - 04:22 PM

You probably canceled the Securom activation when you installed the new OS. I'm not sure about the activation process as far as Steam goes. Look in the steam game folder for a revoke license link.

Tzunny
  • Tzunny

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 April 2012 - 05:26 PM

thank you, but is not that, like i was say was work on xp sp3 and GTA4, same on steam, is work whithout problems, was reinstal it 3 times allready, clear cache, registry, etc, same.. dont know what to do.. but sure i wil not instal me another OS just to play it, this is so bad.. hope resolve it somehow

mkey82
  • mkey82

Keep riding hard, son

• Members

Posted 17 April 2012 - 05:33 PM

Have you or have you not installed a fresh OS in the mean time, I can't make out exactly what you're saying.

Tzunny
  • Tzunny

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 April 2012 - 05:52 PM

omg, no, i was reinstal the game not the OS, 3 days ago was instal me windows 7, until then i was run on XP SP3 (on this was can play the episodes), was instal me W7 so i can play BF3

mkey82
  • mkey82

Keep riding hard, son

• Members

Posted 17 April 2012 - 07:14 PM

So, GTAIV stopped working after you installed windows 7?

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 17 April 2012 - 07:45 PM

Please post the REQUIRED information from the Pinned Troubleshooting topic, as posted by Justin(A Moderator):
What is your Processor?
What is the Processor Speed?
What is the Ram?
What is the Video card?
What is the vram?
How much dedicated vram?
What is the Sound card?
What is the OS?
Do you have the latest SP for the OS-ie. SP3 for XP, SP2 for Vista, and SP1 for 7?
Any mods or trainers?
Any Daemon tools or the like installed on PC?-these can cause problems with games.

This will help people fix the problem...Please read and utilize the Pinned topics in the future..Thanks

To find the above, Go to Start, Run(if XP)/Search(if Vista or 7) and type in DXDIAG and press Enter. The first page is the Processor, Ram, OS info., then click the Display tab=Video card info, then Sound=Sound card info. etc.

Tzunny
  • Tzunny

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 April 2012 - 07:59 PM

omg dude u was read what i was write ??? if i can play BATTLEFIELD 3 OFFCOURSE I CAN PLAY THAT DAMN BUGGED EPISODES, whatever i see wrong place 4 help here; thank you anyway

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 17 April 2012 - 08:08 PM Edited by radioman, 17 April 2012 - 08:10 PM.

QUOTE (Tzunny @ Tuesday, Apr 17 2012, 14:59)
omg dude u was read what i was write ??? if i can play BATTLEFIELD 3 OFFCOURSE I CAN PLAY THAT DAMN BUGGED EPISODES, whatever i see wrong place 4 help here; thank you anyway

ALL games run different from one another-that would be like saying "Well GTA III runs well, so San Andreas should run too.." for example, that's not always the case...however, YOU are not cooperating by providing the REQUIRED information from the Pinned Troubleshooting topic, so we CAN help...We cannot read your mind after all...Please start Cooperating if you want help...Thanks..

After all, apparently that information is a big help, as it was PINNED and wrote by a Moderator...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users