please Help mee !

5 replies to this topic
simou200
  • simou200

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 April 2012 - 09:19 AM

hello friends

permetez me to talk about a serious problem in the game grand theft auto 4 lost and damned, I do not know if you have had may be the same problem in the mission off road loading remains blockaded, infinite loading s please! you have a technique to do something about thank you again dozingoff.gif

simou200
  • simou200

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 April 2012 - 09:48 AM

please helppp meeee pleaseee cryani.gif cryani.gif cryani.gif cryani.gif cryani.gif

batmankidal
  • batmankidal

Biker dude

• Members

Posted 16 April 2012 - 03:58 PM

Begin the mission after 1pm (in-game time), and skip the cutscene. Good luck !

synchro_w
  • synchro_w

LOSE THE PIGS!

• Members

Posted 23 May 2012 - 12:45 PM

what is simou200 taking about????

StonersDarkness
  • StonersDarkness

The Highway Reapers MC Vice President

• Members

Posted 23 May 2012 - 10:50 PM

it's called an INFINITE LOAD... its when your game console just keeps loading either because the is f*cked or the system is about to fail...

MY PS3 did this to me about 4 months ago... i could only play TLAD but i had the complete edition so i couldn't load IV or TBOGT without it Infinite loading... might i add i BOUGHT LA NOIRE and COULDN'T play it because my system couldn't read it as well...

my SUGGESTIONS is if your warranty isn't up, send it in... or REMOVE the GAME DATA (NOT SAVED DATA), and then just re-install TLAD again and see if that worked... if all else fails... i think you know devil.gif

I got a new one and now have NO PROBLEMS...

Scars
  • Scars

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 May 2012 - 09:11 PM

QUOTE (simou200 @ Monday, Apr 16 2012, 09:19)
hello friends

permetez me to talk about a serious problem in the game grand theft auto 4 lost and damned, I do not know if you have had may be the same problem in the mission off road loading remains blockaded, infinite loading s please! you have a technique to do something about thank you again dozingoff.gif

I had similar problem on PC once, i just had to turn my grahpics settings to low (screen resolution and all that ) for that mission and it worked. After that mission i changed grahpics back to high.
But if that problem occures on console then i don't know...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users