Quantcast

» «
Photo

The Beat 102.7

2 replies to this topic
GTAboyWonder
  • GTAboyWonder

Die a hero, or live long enough to become a villain.

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 04:17 AM

Does anyone know where I can get the whole mix for The Beat 102.7 featuring Statik Selektah's and Funk Flex's for the Mp3. I want it to feature everything like the game. If theres no such thing, then I understand..

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:14 AM

Not sure about the whole mix but you can get the soundtrack here on iTunes.

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 18 April 2012 - 08:34 PM

On TLAD and TBOGT, 102.7 The Beat(WXBM-FM) is 2 separate files(a Part 1 and Part 2)...one part is one DJ and the other is the 2nd DJ...Spark IV extracts those as .wav files beautifully and all you have to do is use I-Tunes to convert it to .MP3 files.

It IS legal to do this for PERSONAL USE ONLY, as long as you have a legal game. It is ONLY illegal if you distribute the files...Here is what the law says about that:
1008. Prohibition on certain infringement actions
No action may be brought under this title alleging infringement of copyright based on the manufacture, importation, or distribution of a digital audio recording device, a digital audio recording medium, an analog recording device, or an analog recording medium, or based on the noncommercial use by a consumer of such a device or medium for making digital musical recordings or analog musical recordings.

Next, comes the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). This is often used to stop distribution of certain copying programs. Replay Music operates by recording what comes out of the PC speakers, using capabilities built into Windows. We don't circumvent any copy protection systems, nor do we claim that Replay Music is designed to circumvent copy protection systems (which it isn't). The underlying technology behind Replay Music has been in use since at least 1999.

So, basically, this falls under the same category as a VCR/Cassette Recoder/DVD Recorder, etc. Source is Applian.com, as it is the easiest to find...Just a heads up. tounge2.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users