- It began in a brick warehouse at night, somewhere near the equivalent of San Pedro (southern/southwest corner of Los Santos).
- Police AI towards pedestrians was improved and more aggressive/realistic. I remember seeing a pedestrian running from a cop, and the cop phsically tackling him to the ground and handcuffing him.
- The map placed an emphasis on individual houses for some reason, highlighting every second house on the map in yellow when zoomed in close enough. I think this may have had something to do wth the return of Burglary missions.
- There were significant visual improvements from IV. Foliage was comparabale to that of RDR, but overall the graphics were a combination of IV and RDR.
- Lighting was improved. In a dark street, streetlights lit up roads and footpaths.
- The second mission involved going to some party at a tiny house, apparently. The third involved a cruise into/towards the inner city.
Dreams are crazy.