My Niko Theory for GTA V

55 replies to this topic
cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 April 2012 - 03:21 AM

QUOTE (AuSsIeThUnDeR36 @ Sunday, Apr 15 2012, 23:02)
Saying that Niko will return is like saying running man 1:06 is C.J.

think about it

Awful analogy. GTA V takes place in the same Universe as GTA IV, the HD Universe.

Nice try though.

PulpFiction
  • PulpFiction

Smoother than silk

• Australia
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:21 AM

Can we kill Luis instead? Niko was an awesome character and would hate to be forced to kill him, but I wouldn't mind sending Luis to the grave.

locolow2011
  • locolow2011

Rock on

• Members

Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:29 AM

QUOTE (Miamivicecity @ Monday, Apr 16 2012, 08:21)
Can we kill Luis instead? Niko was an awesome character and would hate to be forced to kill him, but I wouldn't mind sending Luis to the grave.

Only if his two cousins or "bros" are with him as well, they were f*cking annoying!

KrisAlicious
  • KrisAlicious

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:29 AM

QUOTE (showtime416 @ Sunday, Apr 15 2012, 21:43)
Note: I am very good with predicting these things back when they announced GTA IV I predicted it would be called "Grand Theft Auto IV" and I was right.

HAHAH, your a f*cking wanker.

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:33 AM

QUOTE (cp1dell @ Monday, Apr 16 2012, 03:21)

think about it

Awful analogy. GTA V takes place in the same Universe as GTA IV, the HD Universe.

Nice try though.

Well well well Mr ach dee man, quit playn' witcho self cause i know fo a fact that cj ain't comin back neither is yo man Niko, he don't belong in LS, fool. As for GTA IV, that's a different era, GTA V is a new era.
There was GTA IV, then the Lost n Damned, TBOGT so those were the 3 GTA IV titles. GTA V is a new set, I bet there will be 3 titles for GTA V, being GTA V, Los Santos Stories then The San Andreas Pack, which will include all the GTA V titles including a new game

Deadly Target
  • Deadly Target

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:59 AM Edited by Deadly Target, 17 April 2012 - 05:15 AM.

QUOTE (finn4life @ Sunday, Apr 15 2012, 22:55)
I doubt even seeing Niko return at all, even as a cameo.
Rockstar didn't even record new lines for Niko  for the DLC after Michael Hollick had a big bitch about his pay.
He earned about $115 000 (He says) Over 15months, considering how big a game title such as Grand Theft Auto  maybe he wasn't getting paid enough, but he agreed to the deal at the beginning of the 15months of voice work, if he didn't get paid enough it's his own fault and bitching about it just made Rockstar dislike the man and consequently he got no new lines in TLAD.

SO i doubt that he will return.

Why is everyone blowing what Michael Hollick said out of proportion?
“Obviously I’m incredibly thankful to Rockstar for the opportunity to be in this game when I was just a nobody, an unknown quantity,” Mr. Hollick, 35, said last week over dinner in Willamsburg, Brooklyn, shortly after performing in the aerial theater show “Fuerzabruta” in Union Square. “But it’s tough, when you see Grand Theft Auto IV out there as the biggest thing going right now, when they’re making hundreds of millions of dollars, and we don’t see any of it. I don’t blame Rockstar. I blame our union for not having the agreements in place to protect the creative people who drive the sales of these games. Yes, the technology is important, but it’s the human performances within them that people really connect to, and I hope actors will get more respect for the work they do within those technologies.”

And why would Niko have needed new lines in EFLC? Everything that needed to be said by him had already been recorded.

GTAViscool1
  • GTAViscool1

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:12 AM

Who from GTA 4 is that hobo?

abeesley2k1
  • abeesley2k1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:37 AM

for everyone that says that GTA V is a new era, rockstar have confirmed that eras are not by numbered titles its like this:

The 2D era is:
Grand Theft Auto
Grand Theft Auto 2
Grand Theft Auto: London

The 3D era is:
Grand Theft Auto III
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories

The HD era is:
Grand Theft Auto IV
Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Danmed
Grand Theft Auto: The Ballad of Gay Tony
Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars

they havent confirmed if GTA 5 is a new era or not, but seeing as its on the 360 and ps3 and is HD im guessing its in the HD era, with GTA IV

Specs_1992
  • Specs_1992

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 April 2012 - 11:19 AM

QUOTE (eilabouni_rudy @ Monday, Apr 16 2012, 03:02)
You can't kill Niko! He will kill you!

The most awesome moment was in The Lost and Damned when:
You were playing the Mission "Collector's Item" where you have to do a diamond deal with some Jews, and with you will be Niko, then when it goes wrong and you get to the first floor, Niko would have killed everyone already and Johnny would go "sh*t! You don't want to get in that Slav's way!"

lol, that's how dangerous Niko is!

yeah that a good moment from tlad

Phrill
  • Phrill

7-8 LIONS

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 11:42 AM

I Don't think we will see a protagonist return, but I have a feeling that the less important people will return, like elizabeta. Someone could bribe to get her out of prison, thus bringing her to Los Santos to escape. We might see Carmen in Los Santos. She said she wanted to be there. I think Packie went to Ireland though. Los Santos doesnt make sense for him. Niko, he is still searching for that someone and what does he have to leave behind in Liberty City? he lost everything

GTAIndonesia
  • GTAIndonesia

Gone

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 11:47 AM

Niko is the most recent, he already achieved the American Dream and his adventure is over

Get over it.

Phrill
  • Phrill

7-8 LIONS

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 11:53 AM

QUOTE (GTAIndonesia @ Monday, Apr 16 2012, 11:47)
Niko is the most recent, he already achieved the American Dream and his adventure is over

Get over it.

You're prolly right. You know it is more fun to wonder how the older protagonists are doing. CJ's sucess and Tommy's good life is something I wonder Rockstar will ever talk about again. They should do a little story or movie documentery talking about all the old Main characters and Where they are today and how they are doing. That would be a good DVD to buy.

Vagg
  • Vagg

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 16 April 2012 - 11:58 AM

In my opinion Niko Bellic SUCKS devil.gif

Grand_Theft_Peanut
  • Grand_Theft_Peanut

Dr. Rape

• Members

Posted 16 April 2012 - 12:41 PM

ahaha if u predicted "grand theft auto IV" then i 100% agree with u on this

GTAIndonesia
  • GTAIndonesia

Gone

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 12:45 PM

QUOTE (Grand_Theft_Peanut @ Monday, Apr 16 2012, 19:41)
ahaha if u predicted "grand theft auto IV" then i 100% agree with u on this

What are you talking about.

Vice Beach
  • Vice Beach

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:51 PM

It would be cool to hear about him, and have one of your "bosses" flipping a sh*t that he's in Los Santos. Say you show up to a warehouse and see the aftermath of Niko being there, bodies everywhere. But you never see him. Only just missing him.

hockeysauce
  • hockeysauce

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:54 PM

I think we'll see Niko in GTA V, but it will be like we saw Roman/Brucie in BOGT.... just a quick inclusion in a cutscene to pay homage, and then the game will continue in it's own direction...

For example, I wouldn't be surprised to see it in the opening cinematic... the protag is walking along Los Santos to get back to [wherever] and he walks buy Nico, Roman and Mallorie, with Roman saying "Can you believe it Niko? Los Santos!" or something like that...

Vice Beach
  • Vice Beach

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:07 PM

QUOTE (hockeysauce @ Monday, Apr 16 2012, 13:54)
I think we'll see Niko in GTA V, but it will be like we saw Roman/Brucie in BOGT.... just a quick inclusion in a cutscene to pay homage, and then the game will continue in it's own direction...

For example, I wouldn't be surprised to see it in the opening cinematic... the protag is walking along Los Santos to get back to [wherever] and he walks buy Nico, Roman and Mallorie, with Roman saying "Can you believe it Niko? Los Santos!" or something like that...

GTA IV Spoiler: One of IV's ending conflicts with that as you may know..

hockeysauce
  • hockeysauce

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:08 PM

QUOTE (BrianJohnsonsBrotherCarl @ Monday, Apr 16 2012, 14:07)
QUOTE (hockeysauce @ Monday, Apr 16 2012, 13:54)

GTA IV Spoiler: One of IV's ending conflicts with that as you may know..

This is true.

Maybe just Niko then? I'd be surprised if we don't see him at all, but even more surprised if he plays a significant role in any mission.

Either way, the game will be amazing, with or without Mr. Belic.

Edit: I don't know what's confirmed and what's not, but it might be possible for parts of the GTA V story to take place before the GTA IV ending(s).

RED_
  • RED_

Homie

• Members

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:44 PM

I think they'll just be mentioned in dialogue rather than turning up.

There might be one of the smaller characters show up. If anything Brucie will show up. He was getting famous towards the end of IV wasn't he? So moving to SA for Hollywood and all that would make sense. He then meets you and he'll talk about "this guy he always used to hang with in liberty city". "he was straight off the hook yo, he's living it large now" or "he passed away but he'll be my homie for life". Haha. I know Brucie doesn't talk like that either but you get the point.

Maybe that's how you get to do film related missions too by helping him out and then getting to meet someone from one of the missions. To be honest I think this makes perfect sense rather than Niko or anyone else turning up.

(Yakuza)
  • (Yakuza)

Dragon of GTA

• Members

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:51 PM

I wouldn't mind killing him. Just as long as the mission you kill him in is mad challenging and hard as hell. And also in the end when niko is cornered you could let him go or perform an execustion just like he did in past games lmao

Eagles
  • Eagles

Here we go, kids

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:56 PM

Remember that ticket from Liberty City to San Andreas? That was just a clue to where V would be settled. It doesn't mean that Niko will be there.
IMO, just like in all past GTAs, an old character will make an appearance, but as a simple easter egg. And I'm not waiting for Niko, but for Packie.

JStarr31
  • JStarr31

Vice Money Murder Gang {V.$.M.G}

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 April 2012 - 03:03 PM Edited by JStarr31, 16 April 2012 - 03:19 PM.

QUOTE (AuSsIeThUnDeR36 @ Monday, Apr 16 2012, 08:33)
QUOTE (cp1dell @ Monday, Apr 16 2012, 03:21)

think about it

Nice try though.

Well well well Mr ach dee man, quit playn' witcho self cause i know fo a fact that cj ain't comin back neither is yo man Niko, he don't belong in LS, fool. As for GTA IV, that's a different era, GTA V is a new era.
There was GTA IV, then the Lost n Damned, TBOGT so those were the 3 GTA IV titles. GTA V is a new set, I bet there will be 3 titles for GTA V, being GTA V, Los Santos Stories then The San Andreas Pack, which will include all the GTA V titles including a new game

My God your an idiot confused.gif , you and all the rest of the gooks in this forum that think V is a new era based on number fact. ERAS ARE DEFINED BY GRAPHICS NOT NUMBERS. We are still in the HD era. GTA era's can contain more than one NUMBERED TILE. Its happened before. If you haven't noticed, R* are going the GTA1/2d era route this time around. The HUD in IV was like GTA1's, the rendition of Liberty City was closer to that of GTA1's than III's. Also the fact they went to Los Santos next shows they're going for more of that back to the classics kind of tone, instead of returning to Vice City like in the 3d era. So just like the 2d era, the HD era will contain two numbered GTA's.

The 2D era is: Grand Theft Auto Grand Theft Auto 2 Grand Theft Auto: London

The 3D era is: Grand Theft Auto III Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories

The HD era is: Grand Theft Auto IV Grand Theft Auto: The Lost and Danmed Grand Theft Auto: The Ballad of Gay Tony Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars as well as Grand Theft Auto V..

It's not rocket science nor impossible to believe.... facedesk.gif

OT though: I could tolerate it if killing Niko was implemented as a mission (or even better, a stranger mission) provided i have a choice in doing so. Personally, i couldn't do it, Niko kept it toreal in the streets for me. Idk,, maybe i'm just a cynic like everyone else in the game... sly.gif

Specs_1992
  • Specs_1992

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 April 2012 - 03:04 PM

i would like to see packie maybe do some missions for him he was the only 3rd character i like in gta iv and EFLC the others Niko, and Yusuf

BrimStone7
  • BrimStone7

2Pacstolemybike

• Members

Posted 16 April 2012 - 06:33 PM

QUOTE (Jaydon17 @ Sunday, Apr 15 2012, 21:50)
Mabeh, past GTA Games did it before

Yeah. I remember seeing the protagonist from gta 3 in gta sa. I believe it was one of the racing missions. Catalina from SA also made in appearance in gta 3. In fact, I believe she was the last person you killed in gta 3

stee_vo
  • stee_vo

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:28 PM

Please no. No old characters.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users