» «
Photo

MARKED MAN (PS3)

10 replies to this topic
I am K
  • I am K

K

• Members

Posted 15 April 2012 - 09:28 PM Edited by I am K, 16 April 2012 - 10:02 AM.

Right. i feel i should say this for the benefit of a certain Moderator. This is an IDEA for something to do on free mode on GTA IV This is NOT AN EVENT! This is merely me, sharing an idea for others. and, hopefuly, others can contribute to it by proving additional specs to make this game mode even better. once again THIS IS NOT AN EVENT

The game is this - one person, chosen at random, unless there is a volunteer, is hunted by everyone else. either take turns or the person who kills the target becomes the target (your choice, i prefer the latter). In each round the target gets 30 seconds headstart
someone keeps time for how long each marked man has survived.
Blips are set to near
weather is clear (hey I'm a poet and I didn't know it) (mainly for asim's benefit)

score system can change from game to game depending on options but we play like this
- player survives more than 5 mins = 1pt cookie.gif
- 10 mins = 3pts cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif
- 15 mins = 5pts cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif
- player who survives longest in session gets 5 pts cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif
- for killing target you get 3 pts bonus cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif

feel free to make your own score system ours is just an example
also feel free to add any more ideas to the mix for this game mode, that's one of the main reasons I am making this thread - you guys can improve the idea cookie.gif thats what these forums are for right

Happy hunting folks, if you want to join our games of marked man just add annoying1962 or asim-1234 (since I sometimes go dark for ages inexplicably, asim is more of a backup contact)
I say that because I know there may not be any people playing this at first and public free roam players may not play ball so the best way to find a game like this is to know people who play it

PS Once again NOT AN EVENT for one these games are spontaneous. I am NOT trying to organise ANYTHING! this is just an idea put out there into the forums. if you shut this down you may as well shut down all other threads that mention alternative game modes, which is quite common on multiplayer since this game has got old now, people wanna do something new

PPS If you like this I got PLENTY more, the mods locked 2 other threads with ideas (although 1 may not get off the ground due to technical issues) and I have one that i have not posted yet. i come up with new ideas ever other week, i'm inventive, and so is asim.

Have a nice day, or night. smile.gif

Prometheus
  • Prometheus

• None

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:19 AM Edited by PrometheusX, 16 April 2012 - 02:57 AM.

It's a good idea, but don't add your PSN accounts again, unless you operate (a GANG) from GTAF. smile.gif

A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:39 AM

QUOTE (PrometheusX @ Monday, Apr 16 2012, 02:19)
It's a good idea, but don't add your PSN accounts again, unless you operate (a GANG) from GTAF. smile.gif

Any one can include their PSN accounts here wink.gif

Prometheus
  • Prometheus

• None

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:56 AM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Monday, Apr 16 2012, 02:39)
QUOTE (PrometheusX @ Monday, Apr 16 2012, 02:19)

Any one can include their PSN accounts here wink.gif

I trust you on this one tounge.gif

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

Inactive Account

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 16 April 2012 - 04:30 AM

The rules on the Multiplayer Section differ greatly in comparison to the Events Section.

--

What happened to the other Event Idea?

I am K
  • I am K

K

• Members

Posted 16 April 2012 - 09:46 AM Edited by I am K, 16 April 2012 - 10:06 AM.

the threads got locked by some mod who thought I was making an event or recruiting for a gang. which I am not. I am merely coming up wth ideas for new things to do, sharing them, and inviting people to join us in these escapades of fun and frenzy, which occur spontaniously between Uncharted escapades and my FIFA destruction, and for the benefit of moderators: I am not part of ANY GANG I don't play GTA enough. I play other games like Uncharted, Mass effect and FIFA.

I will put them up again if some moderator who does cannot see big red letters does not close the thread within 72 hrs of it being put up - I thought I best start with this one as it is simplest (it is bounty pursuit but asim came up with a new name an hour after the original thread)

have a nice day cool.gif

PS - PrometheusX - please stop quoting rules that either do not fit the situation or are just wrong - stop and i will give you a cookie.gif

Prometheus
  • Prometheus

• None

Posted 16 April 2012 - 11:37 AM

QUOTE (I am K @ Monday, Apr 16 2012, 09:46)
PS - PrometheusX - please stop quoting rules that either do not fit the situation or are just wrong - stop and i will give you a cookie.gif

I stopped now?

A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 16 April 2012 - 11:49 AM

I am K, no worries bro, I liked your inventiveness and thoughts.

The forum here is sometimes "over moderated", and certain members, try too hard to be like Moderators, rather than trying to support, people who might be new.

I'd suggest you expand one of your ideas into making an event, if you want more people to take part it could help, also give some thought to joining other people's events there too.

Prometheus
  • Prometheus

• None

Posted 16 April 2012 - 11:59 AM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Monday, Apr 16 2012, 11:49)
The forum here is sometimes "over moderated", and certain members, try too hard to be like Moderators, rather than trying to support, people who might be new.

I don't know if this is directed to me or not, but I apologize to I am K for "quoting wrong rules". Sorry, and have a slice of pizza as a compensation. user posted image

I am K
  • I am K

K

• Members

Posted 16 April 2012 - 12:19 PM Edited by I am K, 16 April 2012 - 12:27 PM.

QUOTE (PrometheusX @ Monday, Apr 16 2012, 11:59)
QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Monday, Apr 16 2012, 11:49)

I don't know if this is directed to me or not, but I apologize to I am K for "quoting wrong rules". Sorry, and have a slice of pizza as a compensation. user posted image

Thank you, and PIZZA inlove.gif
god help you if I find anchovies smile.gif Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif cookie.gif

and thx ajbns87 - I will likely do that after I finish my current project on fifa, then it will be just 2 games I am juggling biggrin.gif facedesk.gif panic.gif

Flynny
  • Flynny

Where is Jessica Hyde?

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Chad

Posted 05 May 2012 - 12:17 AM

Great idea K - 1 problem use ur own PSN ID next time and not mine you fool

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users