Is there a way to find out which jumps I've missed

2 replies to this topic
eilabouni_rudy
  • eilabouni_rudy

Punkbuster

• Members

Posted 15 April 2012 - 08:43 PM

Hey guys...

I followed this guide to get the 50 jumps: http://www.gamesrada...-gta-iv/?page=7

But I didn't do them all in one day... and I remember one time, I missed a couple of jumps because I couldn't do them, and I thought I would do them later, but stupid me has forgotten which jumps those were, so I am wondering is there a way to find out which 2 I missed?? I remember for GTA SA there was somekind of a mod that will tell you which jumps you had to do and which items you had to collect etc...

seagull1971
  • seagull1971

Loose Cannon

• Members

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:54 PM

I play on a console and am pretty sure there is no way of telling, not sure about pc version. You say you missed a couple because you couldn't do them........I would hazard a guess at 24 & 25 because these are the most challenging, so use these as a starting block, other than that i'm not sure.

eilabouni_rudy
  • eilabouni_rudy

Punkbuster

• Members

Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:12 PM Edited by eilabouni_rudy, 16 April 2012 - 07:18 PM.

I ended up going through the first 25 jumps until I realized which ones I missed... It was that one where you get 4 stars wanted level and another one in Dukes, it was one of the first jumps, it was #9... It only worked if you jumped using an NRG 900 but I didn't know that until I read it somewhere while googling the jump.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users