The Bing

160 replies to this topic
El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"Not Santa's balls!"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 05 April 2013 - 06:23 AM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Thursday, Apr 4 2013, 20:28)
^ What a scary pic!

oh don't worry.

he's a nice guy in real life wink.gif

user posted image

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 06:28 AM

^ awwww, lol. tounge.gif

He looks like a friendly old fella!

Wrong Kind
  • Wrong Kind

Yardies Co-Leader

• Members
  • British-Antarctic-Territory
  • Most Knowledgeable [Sports] 2013

Posted 05 April 2013 - 10:14 AM

I think Junior looks a bit like Pope Francis.

user posted image user posted image

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 11:45 PM

I'm really pissed that Chris is using again!

angry.gif

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"Not Santa's balls!"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 09 April 2013 - 04:46 AM

some things never change.

Christopher tries so hard too. he's a good kid with a loyal heart, but a weak mind.
I always felt for him more personally than most characters on the show. Chrissy isn't really cut out for the life of Omerta, he was just caught up in it with little choice. I always hoped that he'd find a way out of the game before the game consumed him, like when he branched out into screenwriting and Hollywood. I secretly wanted him to succeed and get away from Tony and the crew.

f*ckin' Chrissy.
the signs were there all along too. he was never very far from the dirt was he... remember?

bad ass song with a bad ass picture for a bad ass dude.
turn up the volume, roll a phat joint, and blaze.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:53 AM

^ Great video! icon14.gif

Yeah, I've really grown to like ol' Chrissy. It's a shame he got pulled back into his old vices. Right after he learned he was going to be a dad and he got married! Such a shame. Can't wait to see what happens though. Also, I'm liking where the relationship between Tony & AJ is going. Kinda worries me though...

The Scottish Guy
  • The Scottish Guy

Toasty!

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 02:37 PM

@Diablo

I always loved that song and scene too. So chill. Took me forever to find it back in the day.

As for Chrissy and his unfortunate situation with how much he wanted to branch out, yet stay loyal to Tony, the episode "Walk like a man" really demonstrated how much Chrissy was beginning to resent Tony. The scene where they're all in the Bing together and Chris decides to have a drink with Paulie, then Paulie starts mocking him, really makes you want to smack Tony in the face the way he just looks at Chris with that ruthless expression.

Even though it was just fun and games, it's great the way the show gave you Christophers paranoid vision to the situation through his drunken state.

Great scene, and just another example of how the writers put you straight into the characters shoes.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 01:31 AM

I'm on episode 11 of s6 at the moment. Going to take a break from it though. I want to have time to take it all in.

Anyway, I am about to watch Killing Them Softly. Who here has seen it? James Gandolfini is in it.

Punk-in-Drublic
  • Punk-in-Drublic

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 June 2013 - 02:48 PM

I'm sure we've all heard the news :-( Absolutely heart breaking, today is going to be spent mourning and watching where I left off of my 4th Sopranos re-watch.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 June 2013 - 02:57 PM

The crazy thing is, I have yet to finish the last season. I think it's time I do so.

Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

Boards Of Canada

• The Connection
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [Music] 2013
    Best Contributor [Music] 2012

Posted 21 June 2013 - 07:55 PM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Thursday, Jun 20 2013, 15:57)
The crazy thing is, I have yet to finish the last season. I think it's time I do so.

Do it my friend. It's fantastic. It's emotional. The ending is so thoughtful and so well executed. I couldn't see it any other way.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users