In the April of 1986, happened a disaster in Ukraine, Chernobyl. The Reactor 4 of the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant blew up, leaving behind roentgens of radiation...
In 2014, something goes wrong in the power plant in San Andreas, Red County. A new kind of mutation virus starts spreading in San Andreas. After the accident, local citizens mutate. Their skin starts falling off and they can't control themselves - they attack the innocent..
In 12 hours, San Andreas will be bombed in order to wipe the virus out. You have been sent into the "Dead Zone" to retrieve secret files from Area 69 and then get out of there. The helicopter sent to evacuate you crashes. Will you make it before the bombing?
The old Biohazard Alert mod created by coin-god and his team is back and reborn. This time it is made with me and my team. We are modifying the old scripts of the old Biohazard Alert mods (and I have the permission from coin-god) and we've made great progress, for example, did you remember the old Biohazard Alert Remake and the crashes in the cities and on the bridge of SF? We have fixed them!
However, I still need help from:
Kris - Mod Leader, Concepts and Scripting
ChopTheDog - Script helper and Concepts
Triple Penetration - Gasmasks
ZecH - Mapping and animating
Special thanks to:
- Coin-god for letting me use, modify and later publish the files he made
- puLGA for being the Co-Leader for the old Biohazard Alert and also the Texture Artist, Concept Artist and Mapper
- Wesser for being the SCM Coder-Animator-Rigger of the old Biohazard Alert mod
- Narcis_speed6 for being awesome and making the logo for this mod
- gta_talk, for also being awesome and making another logo for the mod, which I will also use
And last but not least, YOU, for receiving information about this mod and hopefully being happy that this mod is being worked on
Link to the original Biohazard Alert topic: http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=270004
Will this be Resident Evil style?
Sadly, it won't.
Will it have new maps?
YES! It will!
When will this be released?
If you got any more questions, ask away!