Photo

Noob killers

16 replies to this topic
track_and_field_lover
  • track_and_field_lover

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 April 2012 - 05:10 PM

Recently in GTA4 I have been in lots of certain type of games. Im talking about deathmatches where there are a great mix of good and bad players. Deathmatches where you are superior to everyone in the game. But there is one guy in the game that actually is decent at shooting and who is superior to the rest of the players, except, of course, you.

"The guy" usually tries to take me on a couple of times but the end product is always the same, i.e. him getting killed without me even getting hit.

This leads to the fact that he now avoids me for the rest of the game and only goes for the noobs. As soon as I approach he either runs or hides from me. And when Im tired of chasing or waiting him out and I keep on with the game, of course he gets back to his project of only killing the noobs!

Its annoying as hell since the guy only is two or three hundred behind me in the game due to his constant killing of the noobs (who in these matches of course always tend to spawn where "the guy" camps).

Its usually less of a problem when playing a smaller map but can be real frustrating when playing a larger map where there are a lot of distance between players.

Anybody else been in this type of game?

I am K
  • I am K

K

• Members

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:25 PM

ordinary pitfall of deathmatches . free for all, get it in any game.

Prometheus
  • Prometheus

• None

Posted 15 April 2012 - 07:05 PM

QUOTE (I am K @ Sunday, Apr 15 2012, 18:25)

Once again,

We stress only on one thing for gangs that use this forum - you must operate from GTAForums. You may not simply leave an advertisement or a recruitment topic, directing people to your gang's forums, website, or any external means of communication.

A J
  • A J

Damned

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 15 April 2012 - 07:10 PM

PrometheusX, f*ck off preaching the rules.

They're called pussies, trackandfieldlover. Plenty of them on GTA online. bored.gif

Henriquosa
  • Henriquosa

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 April 2012 - 09:10 AM

You may call them pussies but isn't what they do understandable, if not smart? What would you do if you encountered someone with a crazy rapidfire controller? People want to win and have fun and you won't have fun if you killed all the time. I only start thinking ill of such people if they send you messages after the game saying that they "owned" you and that "you suck" or just think that way because that's actually pathetic considering that although they clearly aren't too good they won't realize it and are constantly in the belief that they're the best without objectively comparing themselves to other players. It's the sort of players that always rage quits when they do badly, that always makes excuses ("LAG!" "LAGSWITCH!" "TURBO!" "YOU PLAY LIKE A PUSSY" although you didn't). I once uploaded a clanbattle my friend and I played against some loudmouthed clan and we both uploaded it. I think we won 25-1 or something. Well, those people are so in denial they still accuse us of having used turbos although we both uploaded it to youtube and it's obvious we didn't. That's what is sort of annoying to me but if you don't take the game too seriously you can easily ignore them.

I am K
  • I am K

K

• Members

Posted 16 April 2012 - 09:48 AM Edited by I am K, 16 April 2012 - 09:55 AM.

QUOTE (PrometheusX @ Sunday, Apr 15 2012, 19:05)
QUOTE (I am K @ Sunday, Apr 15 2012, 18:25)

Once again,

We stress only on one thing for gangs that use this forum - you must operate from GTAForums. You may not simply leave an advertisement or a recruitment topic, directing people to your gang's forums, website, or any external means of communication.

How am I doing ANY of that!? I am not even part of a gang, i was merely making a comment about how this is how deathmatches 9fre for alls in other games) usually play out.
so 2 things wrong - 1 preaching the rules, this is annoying to most people, myself included; the the f*ck cares, you got my bloody original threads locked by preaching goddamn rules. and number 2 9most important) PREACHING THEM INCORRECTLY! ALL 3 TIMES!

you may be misunderstanding me but I fail to see how it is possible from what i said about deathmatches. GO AWAY

tj11
  • tj11

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 12:29 PM

QUOTE (track_and_field_lover @ Monday, Apr 16 2012, 04:10)
Recently in GTA4 I have been in lots of certain type of games. Im talking about deathmatches where there are a great mix of good and bad players. Deathmatches where you are superior to everyone in the game. But there is one guy in the game that actually is decent at shooting and who is superior to the rest of the players, except, of course, you.

"The guy" usually tries to take me on a couple of times but the end product is always the same, i.e. him getting killed without me even getting hit.

This leads to the fact that he now avoids me for the rest of the game and only goes for the noobs. As soon as I approach he either runs or hides from me. And when Im tired of chasing or waiting him out and I keep on with the game, of course he gets back to his project of only killing the noobs!

Its annoying as hell since the guy only is two or three hundred behind me in the game due to his constant killing of the noobs (who in these matches of course always tend to spawn where "the guy" camps).

Its usually less of a problem when playing a smaller map but can be real frustrating when playing a larger map where there are a lot of distance between players.

Anybody else been in this type of game?

Yeah, on a daily basis.

A J
  • A J

Damned

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:40 PM

QUOTE (Henriquosa @ Monday, Apr 16 2012, 09:10)
You may call them pussies but isn't what they do understandable, if not smart? What would you do if you encountered someone with a crazy rapidfire controller? People want to win and have fun and you won't have fun if you killed all the time. I only start thinking ill of such people if they send you messages after the game saying that they "owned" you and that "you suck" or just think that way because that's actually pathetic considering that although they clearly aren't too good they won't realize it and are constantly in the belief that they're the best without objectively comparing themselves to other players. It's the sort of players that always rage quits when they do badly, that always makes excuses ("LAG!" "LAGSWITCH!" "TURBO!" "YOU PLAY LIKE A PUSSY" although you didn't). I once uploaded a clanbattle my friend and I played against some loudmouthed clan and we both uploaded it. I think we won 25-1 or something. Well, those people are so in denial they still accuse us of having used turbos although we both uploaded it to youtube and it's obvious we didn't. That's what is sort of annoying to me but if you don't take the game too seriously you can easily ignore them.

The original post was referring to a player, who purposely avoided a single player to kill the lesser players. Sure you could consider it smart, but I'd consider it cowardly. I rarely encounter rapid fire players as I don't often play assault rifles on colony island dozingoff.gif . If I did encounter them in the team games I play, I'd probably welcome the challenge, and if it proved too much I'd probably leave the game and move on to another more fair game.

As for excuses, you hear it all the time on the mic and you get a lot of messages from fools blaming your laggy connection, not the fact you shot them in the head first confused.gif I know all about this.

Sam97
  • Sam97

=AoD=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 16 April 2012 - 03:38 PM

I see it as smart. You play TDMs to win not to lose, if you keep getting killed why go after him? That's the smart thing to do although I tend to kill the harder targets.

Legacy-666_
  • Legacy-666_

Get the Gun,Get the Gun,shoot,shoot,shoot

• Members

Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:48 PM

Invite one of your friends to the game and take him out as a team.If he struggles to even kill you then he's in real trouble with another gun aiming just for him.

track_and_field_lover
  • track_and_field_lover

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 April 2012 - 07:37 PM Edited by track_and_field_lover, 17 April 2012 - 07:40 PM.

For the first, the number of times I personly have been up against rapidfire controllers are about 4-5 times in 2 years of online playing. It's very rare. And assault rifles is my specialty snd I always play typical assault rifles settings. A lot of people always accuse one another of turbo controllers but in reality it's rare, at least on PS3. They are out there but are significantly fewer than you think.

Secondly, if I was up against a turbo controller I would take on my opponent, giving my best. I would see it as a challenge.

If I were gonna play against a player who was better at shooting than me then I would try to take take him down. I would never be completely satisfied if I was forced to avoid a player and start killing noobs to win a game. That scenario is not a win for me. That is more like a loss.

Avoiding a player that is clearly better than you is being a coward in my eyes. What is funny about it too is that the type of player that does this always tries to kick you out of the game when they realize they can't win. If that fails then they will leave the game and send you a mandatory hate message after it..

Henriquosa
  • Henriquosa

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 April 2012 - 09:31 PM

QUOTE (track_and_field_lover @ Tuesday, Apr 17 2012, 19:37)

For the first, the number of times I personly have been up against rapidfire controllers are about 4-5 times in 2 years of online playing. It's very rare. And assault rifles is my specialty snd I always play typical assault rifles settings. A lot of people always accuse one another of turbo controllers but in reality it's rare, at least on PS3. They are out there but are significantly fewer than you think.

Secondly, if I was up against a turbo controller I would take on my opponent, giving my best. I would see it as a challenge.

If I were gonna play against a player who was better at shooting than me then I would try to take take him down. I would never be completely satisfied if I was forced to avoid a player and start killing noobs to win a game. That scenario is not a win for me. That is more like a loss.

Avoiding a player that is clearly better than you is being a coward in my eyes. What is funny about it too is that the type of player that does this always tries to kick you out of the game when they realize they can't win. If that fails then they will leave the game and send you a mandatory hate message after it..

I'd estimate that around 90% of the players in the TDM ARs lobbies use rapidfire controllers. I could even say I know it because I talk to a lot of people and they all even admit it nowadays. You can type the names of the majority of the players in TDM lobbies in youtube and will see it yourself since they all have dazzles now and proudly record themselves using their turbos. But that's TDM and not Deathmatch. In Deathmatches you mainly encounter casual players who don't use turbos but also aren't too good. They R1 hide, hide on rooftops and try to run you over with cars and if it doesn't work they just leave the map and play it like a free mode. Facing and rushing good turbo players on assault rifles is the most stupid thing to do since they cornershoot permanently. You'll have to rush them with a disadvantage, lose a lot of time that could spend on getting a lot of kills and you most probably won't get a kill but your biggest competitor in the game will get one on you. I can invite you to a private turbo lobby and you can be sure you won't get a kill, if you're extraordinarily talented you may get 3 but won't have a KD better than 0,2.

track_and_field_lover
  • track_and_field_lover

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:12 PM Edited by track_and_field_lover, 17 April 2012 - 10:19 PM.

QUOTE (Henriquosa @ Tuesday, Apr 17 2012, 21:31)

I'd estimate that around 90% of the players in the TDM ARs lobbies use rapidfire controllers. I could even say I know it because I talk to a lot of people and they all even admit it nowadays. You can type the names of the majority of the players in TDM lobbies in youtube and will see it yourself since they all have dazzles now and proudly record themselves using their turbos. But that's TDM and not Deathmatch. In Deathmatches you mainly encounter casual players who don't use turbos but also aren't too good. They R1 hide, hide on rooftops and try to run you over with cars and if it doesn't work they just leave the map and play it like a free mode. Facing and rushing good turbo players on assault rifles is the most stupid thing to do since they cornershoot permanently. You'll have to rush them with a disadvantage, lose a lot of time that could spend on getting a lot of kills and you most probably won't get a kill but your biggest competitor in the game will get one on you. I can invite you to a private turbo lobby and you can be sure you won't get a kill, if you're extraordinarily talented you may get 3 but won't have a KD better than 0,2.

Yeah TDM is a tougher mode since many clans play there. It's more rare to meet a very good player in DM, but it happens.

Wow 90 %? No way. I play legitimately in a clan, and I rarely come across people in DM or TDM that are much quicker than me at shooting (AA-matches). I think you are exaggerating. Sure it happens, but 90%?? Maybe more on disallow than AA but i doubt 90%..

I don't take on cornershooters since they are hiding cowards. I prefer to play in the open without any bitch tactics. I don't allow anyone to pick up any advantage, in that case I would just ignore them. It should be an equal duel, where the best wins.

Are you talking aa or disallow?

Im sure I would get kills. But it depends, Im talking about a 1vs1 encounter with a turbo user now, not his whole clan on his side on corner-shooter's paradise Colony Island..

Henriquosa
  • Henriquosa

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:59 AM

QUOTE (track_and_field_lover @ Tuesday, Apr 17 2012, 22:12)
QUOTE (Henriquosa @ Tuesday, Apr 17 2012, 21:31)

Yeah TDM is a tougher mode since many clans play there. It's more rare to meet a very good player in DM, but it happens.

Wow 90 %? No way. I play legitimately in a clan, and I rarely come across people in DM or TDM that are much quicker than me at shooting (AA-matches). I think you are exaggerating. Sure it happens, but 90%?? Maybe more on disallow than AA but i doubt 90%..

I don't take on cornershooters since they are hiding cowards. I prefer to play in the open without any bitch tactics. I don't allow anyone to pick up any advantage, in that case I would just ignore them. It should be an equal duel, where the best wins.

Are you talking aa or disallow?

Im sure I would get kills. But it depends, Im talking about a 1vs1 encounter with a turbo user now, not his whole clan on his side on corner-shooter's paradise Colony Island..

Oh, you were talking about autoaim? confused.gif I'm talking about disallow, I have no idea about autoaim now. Private turbo AR lobbies (disallow) suck ass. Even the best legit players barely get kills because they all just cornershoot with armour and want you to rush them.

A J
  • A J

Damned

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 18 April 2012 - 01:07 AM

Henriquosa, send me a friend request, I'm getting sick of trying to find nice TDM games when all I get is either Corner Colony with rifles or simply noobs spread across Liberty City.(PSN same as user name)

GTAfear
  • GTAfear

Think of a yellow rubber duck!

• Members

Posted 18 April 2012 - 08:08 AM

Lol, yesterday, I played 1 vs 1 with this guy named AMIR-DE. So basically, we started out in Broker, but he went over to the Helitours helipad in Algonquin and took an Annihilator. He then landed on top of Broker Bridge and as I tried to flush him out with my sniper rifle, he blew me and 5-ish other cars to pieces!

He then spent the rest of the match ( 12 min ) running away from me. When the game ended ( he had 1 kill and 0 deaths, lol ) he sent me a message, saying, I quote: "I am your GOD pray to me bitch you are my slave" I politely said: "No."

The next match, it was him, me and 3 other guys, I think. He again took his little Annihilator and kept crashing into us. I won with about $500 ahead of him. Sent him a message: "Facepalm at you." I then had to go to school, but he, of course, never replied.

Some people are just retarded.

Karjerker
  • Karjerker

Let's Be Bad Guys

• Members

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:08 AM

In my opinion if you cannot fight against real live targets who shoot back, then you should not be on the grid. But I draw the line at noob killing. Of course, if the noob runs off to find a good space to fight the moment they rez that's fine, but if the idiots just want to stand there looking gormless then they are in my book just asking for it. What hacks me off are those wiseguys who think its clever to take out noobs the moment they begin to run - that simply is not sporting and one idiot with a rocket launcher or a sniper rifle camped out in the rezzing zone is in my opinion a game-killer. This sort of thing should be banned and anyone caught doing it instantly EJECTED as unsportsmanlike.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users