Photo

Annihilator on Flatbed

5 replies to this topic
BashirTheTrainMaster
  • BashirTheTrainMaster

One of Zeus's Winged Enforcers

• Members

Posted 14 April 2012 - 11:53 PM

Hello everyone, I would just like to share something that I have found I while ago...
http://www.youtube.c.....xlwxldPKPuaY=

Karjerker
  • Karjerker

Let's Be Bad Guys

• Members

Posted 15 April 2012 - 11:38 PM

And having watched the video it tells us exactly NOTHING about where that flatbed and helicopter are in the game. Can you provide a location? The ''quality'' and definition of the video is so low it might as well be early Communist television. I'm not convinced this is a game feature - a hack, possibly but not a game feature.

BashirTheTrainMaster
  • BashirTheTrainMaster

• Members

Posted 23 April 2012 - 08:36 PM Edited by BashirTheTrainMaster, 23 April 2012 - 08:47 PM.

QUOTE (Karjerker @ Sunday, Apr 15 2012, 23:38)
And having watched the video it tells us exactly NOTHING about where that flatbed and helicopter are in the game. Can you provide a location? The ''quality'' and definition of the video is so low it might as well be early Communist television. I'm not convinced this is a game feature - a hack, possibly but not a game feature.

I am sorry about the video quality as I am 14 years old and don't ask for a whole lot of things that I don't really need or want. I got this camera over a year ago (Christmas) and didn't use it until now. The quality is why but I decided that it wouldn't hurt to try it. That is also why all of my other videos are from computer gameplay. I don't see where you are coming from with "hack." All I did on my PS3 is get a Flatbed from the two spaces around that large car park area (Mid Algonquin-West Side) and got an Annihilator and placed the front wheels just ahead of the Flatbed's exhaust funnels~~~~

Also, I think that that "glitch" where you can make your car "indestructible" is a game feature because I know they did a whole bunch of testing and made that happen on purpose at the cost of losing a girlfriend. You still get a harder car and damage but not towards the engine.

DarknessSpreads
  • DarknessSpreads

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:48 AM

QUOTE (BashirTheTrainMaster @ Saturday, Apr 14 2012, 23:53)
Hello everyone, I would just like to share something that I have found I while ago...

thats a hack what a fag

BashirTheTrainMaster
  • BashirTheTrainMaster

• Members

Posted 24 April 2012 - 11:34 AM

QUOTE (DarknessSpreads @ Tuesday, Apr 24 2012, 07:48)
QUOTE (BashirTheTrainMaster @ Saturday, Apr 14 2012, 23:53)

thats a hack what a fag

I don't get, are you all just mad and stuck with "you can't do cool things in GTA 4" or what? I didn't have to share this with you if I knew that I was going to be called a hacker (which I am not). And "fag"? Really? What if I said something about one of you family members? You are just another .... hiding behind the safety of the computer monitor.

sharee511
  • sharee511

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 April 2012 - 09:05 PM

Bashir: I'm not a hacker nor a computer genius, but I've done stuff like that before. It is cool. Ignore the negative, jealous ones.

cool.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users