» «
Photo

The couple and the dog

28 replies to this topic
Chris CJ Jakobsson
  • Chris CJ Jakobsson

Homie

• Members

Posted 14 April 2012 - 01:32 PM Edited by Ryan, 14 April 2012 - 04:53 PM.

So guys. i was wondering about the first scene with the couple and the dog. i mean the most of the trailer is cutscene from the actual game
but the 1:st one, in what context do u think this is its a pretty weird cut-scene is'nt it?

im guessing its like maybe the end of the game when every thing is good or something. confused.gif

LewisMiller
  • LewisMiller

Luton Tannnnnn

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 April 2012 - 01:34 PM

Yeah it looks like it would be from the credits.

Gege
  • Gege

ZoSo

• Members

Posted 14 April 2012 - 01:43 PM

The whole trailer was scripted u know, as you can see no other pedestrians on the roads except some scenes where they are intentional. But it's highly possible that we see couples with dogs walking around. As far as the trailer's concerned, it's all scripted.

But I'm sure animals will be included and not just in cutscenes as this is the opening scene in the trailer. They MUST be parts of the game.

GTAViscool1
  • GTAViscool1

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 April 2012 - 01:44 PM

I think it's an activity with your girlfriend

Degrees
  • Degrees

Soldier

• Members

Posted 14 April 2012 - 01:44 PM

I think it's from a TV ad tbh.

Nem Wan
  • Nem Wan

The Artist Formerly Known As Magic_Al

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2012 - 01:48 PM

It could be the Ned Luke character about to have an intense conversation with his significant other at any point in the story. Or it maybe someone he's about to murder and you have to fight the dog too. Or it could just be a dating activity.

bluesboyjr
  • bluesboyjr

Founder of the Zee Memorial Foundation

• Members

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:25 PM

Personally, I think Rockstar posed the scene specifically for the trailer. Not everything you see in the trailer will match up exactly to something you'll see in the finished game.

Cole Phelps Gta
  • Cole Phelps Gta

#HEEL

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:30 PM

I'm more concerned about the safety and welfare of that dog. Where is his tail !? I hope we get some justice for that poor animal at some point in the game. Maybe that's the bold new direction ? Helping people
by committing crimes on their behalf . Some low life cuts a dogs tail off ok ? Fine i'll go around to his place and cut his cock of that should make it even ! Helping
people who can't help themselves thats the american way right ?

Buffalo Soldier
  • Buffalo Soldier

The Man Himself.

• Members

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:32 PM

My guess? It's nothing. I bet you'll be able to go to the beach and see things like this all the time in the game.

F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:33 PM

QUOTE (Cole Phelps Gta @ Sunday, Apr 15 2012, 01:30)
I'm more concerned about the safety and welfare of that dog. Where is his tail !? I hope we get some justice for that poor animal at some point in the game. Maybe that's the bold new direction ? Helping people
by committing crimes on their behalf . Some low life cuts a dogs tail off ok ? Fine i'll go around to his place and cut his cock of that should make it even ! Helping

user posted image

I doubt they would put the dog in the trailer for no reason, there is a good chance it will be in game i think.

Nem Wan
  • Nem Wan

The Artist Formerly Known As Magic_Al

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:43 PM

QUOTE (bluesboyjr @ Saturday, Apr 14 2012, 08:25)
Personally, I think Rockstar posed the scene specifically for the trailer. Not everything you see in the trailer will match up exactly to something you'll see in the finished game.

That's not Rockstar's style. Comparing most of their trailers to the games that followed we can expect everything we see to be in there somehow, other than things that get removed because the game was still in development when they made the trailer. (Ferry and flying birds in first GTA IV trailer.)

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:07 PM

I think that beach scene was specifically for the trailer but other scenes such as the balcony dude, the jewellery store robbery and the 1:06 running man were actual cut scenes in game.
Other cut scenes -
the girl crossing the street in front of red car
the wind turbine farm
the man golfing with friends
the orchard workers getting gassed
the guy driving the blue Audi TT Sport

bluesboyjr
  • bluesboyjr

Founder of the Zee Memorial Foundation

• Members

Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:35 PM

QUOTE (Magic_Al @ Saturday, Apr 14 2012, 15:43)
QUOTE (bluesboyjr @ Saturday, Apr 14 2012, 08:25)

That's not Rockstar's style. Comparing most of their trailers to the games that followed we can expect everything we see to be in there somehow, other than things that get removed because the game was still in development when they made the trailer. (Ferry and flying birds in first GTA IV trailer.)

I'm not doubting that we'll have dogs and couples in the finished game, I'm just saying that that scene from the trailer would have been orchestrated especially for the trailer - it's running off the regular game engine, but Rockstar set up the dog, pedestrians lighting, whatever just as they wanted it. Like in the original GTA IV trailer - they set Niko to walk along the Broker Bridge themselves, they didn't just take a scene from a cutscene.

Gtaghost22
  • Gtaghost22

• Members

Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:41 PM

I think R* just included this scene in the trailer to let us know that dogs are present in the game, not everything you see in a trailer will match exactly to the final game you know, i honestly don't think this cut-scene will be in the game

enjoithepain
  • enjoithepain

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:51 PM

QUOTE (Cole Phelps Gta @ Saturday, Apr 14 2012, 14:30)

haha agreed

FrankieP
  • FrankieP

Playa

• Members

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:38 PM

The lady on the left is actually Max Payne. He's hiding from the Sao Paulo gangbangers here in Los Santos !

GRINCH ASS BITCH
  • GRINCH ASS BITCH

Soldier

• Members

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:45 PM

There's also the scene where the black guy is running from the police down an alleyway and there are dogs in the cages to the right of the screen that are standing up on their hind legs.

Someone had made a GIF of it, but I don't feel like digging through the trailer analysis thread to find it. Also, can you put up a smaller version of that picture? Page stretchers are annoying, thanks.

Vormek
  • Vormek

I am not in danger. I AM the danger!

• Members

Posted 14 April 2012 - 05:58 PM

Most likely from the opening sequence.

Nigel xD
  • Nigel xD

R! (Since '08)

• Members

Posted 14 April 2012 - 06:04 PM

I feel like it's just going to be a normal pedestrian action

Da Perzinga
  • Da Perzinga

Perzinga_AuStRiA1998

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 April 2012 - 06:11 PM

QUOTE (FrankieP @ Saturday, Apr 14 2012, 16:38)
The lady on the left is actually Max Gayne. He's hiding from the Sao Paulo gangbangers here in Los Santos !

One of the best comments that I read today icon14.gif I think that's the normaly pedestrain in the trailer but we will see. wink.gif

IBrahemoX1X
  • IBrahemoX1X

STFU

• Members

Posted 14 April 2012 - 06:42 PM

hahahahaha ,, you are so f*cking funny tounge2.gif tounge2.gif icon14.gif

Chris CJ Jakobsson
  • Chris CJ Jakobsson

Homie

• Members

Posted 14 April 2012 - 06:57 PM

QUOTE (GRINCH ASS BITCH @ Saturday, Apr 14 2012, 16:45)
There's also the scene where the black guy is running from the police down an alleyway and there are dogs in the cages to the right of the screen that are standing up on their hind legs.

Someone had made a GIF of it, but I don't feel like digging through the trailer analysis thread to find it. Also, can you put up a smaller version of that picture? Page stretchers are annoying, thanks.

ude this is not the analyse thread, and the most ppl know about that moto_whistle.gif

Mr.Scratch
  • Mr.Scratch

The Business

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 April 2012 - 06:59 PM

QUOTE (AuSsIeThUnDeR36 @ Saturday, Apr 14 2012, 15:07)
I think that beach scene was specifically for the trailer but other scenes such as the balcony dude, the jewellery store robbery and the 1:06 running man were actual cut scenes in game.
Other cut scenes -
the girl crossing the street in front of red car
the wind turbine farm
the man golfing with friends
the orchard workers getting gassed
the guy driving the blue Audi TT Sport

That ain't no TT it's a black R8 Spyder.

B1T8
  • B1T8

(8 BIT)

• Members

Posted 14 April 2012 - 07:18 PM

got damn, this guy is being serious... sad.gif icon13.gif

skillz7855
  • skillz7855

Soldier

• Members

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:16 PM Edited by skillz7855, 14 April 2012 - 09:18 PM.

I think that scene was just to show off the beach and animals are in the game.

The dog in trailer probably a rottweiler or boxer

inflamedeyeball
  • inflamedeyeball

New Carcass album coming this year!

• Members

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:30 PM

QUOTE (B1T8 @ Saturday, Apr 14 2012, 19:18)

I don't think so.

I agree with him anyway.

B1T8
  • B1T8

(8 BIT)

• Members

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:58 AM

QUOTE (inflamedeyeball @ Saturday, Apr 14 2012, 21:30)
QUOTE (B1T8 @ Saturday, Apr 14 2012, 19:18)

I don't think so.

I agree with him anyway.

but this is Grand Theft Auto.
not the f*cking Sims.
you guys need to start remembering that instead of worrying about a f*cking dog supposedly missing a tail in a scene. sigh... dozingoff.gif

ShotGunRain
  • ShotGunRain

Soldier

• Members

Posted 15 April 2012 - 07:26 AM

user posted image
Dogs will be in the game. It's like showing airplanes in the trailer, but you can't fly them in game.

DjMiikkii
  • DjMiikkii

Hardstyle FTW!

• Members

Posted 15 April 2012 - 08:40 AM

Definitely a cutscene/scripted sequence.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users