Photo

Regarding IV Mission Help Forum

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic
Prometheus
  • Prometheus

• None

Posted 14 April 2012 - 07:43 AM

I used PMs at first, but since no one replied...

I wanted to suggest using the SnP table in the SA Mission Help Forum Header (without the TOPIC TITLE FORMAT) in IV Mission Help. Also I suggest adding to the lists in the GTA IV (Main) Forum Header a list of the important topics in the IV Mission Help too.

I'm just suggesting this to help bringing activity into that forum (especially for the Chain Game), since it was pretty much dead lately, and the table for helping members to post SnPs correctly. smile.gif

Dr. John
  • Dr. John

Women and Wine

• Members
  • India

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:24 PM

If we take a look at GTA 4 Section, not all of them have PC version. The reason: Due to it's sh*tty bugs like Out of Commision/ The Revengers Tragedy helicopter bug, Gerry's phone call bug, Missing Textures, Complicated controls, etc. I know it features modding, Video Editor, Independence FM and Social Club but those are minor features. R* has been given noticed and they are trying to resolve them with a new patch. Once all these bugs are solved, we can expect more PC players. And in that manner, there will be more activeness in GTA 4 Section.

But, your idea of the Table is good. Only a Network staff like STM who has the power to edit the sections can do it.

Girish
  • Girish

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:55 PM

It's not the bugs; it's just that the missions are too easy. GTA IV is probably the only game where I didn't require any help whatsoever to finish it. We tried launching the SnP service when IV was out, but it never took off (neither did the Chain Game) and I'm pretty sure it's not going to be any different now. It's not worth the effort.

Prometheus
  • Prometheus

• None

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:26 AM

I see then. I just thought about that increasing the activity, but since it was like this from the beginning, it won't make much difference. Anyways I'll continue to try to help there. smile.gif

Please lock this topic.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users