Greatest standoff locations?

5 replies to this topic
Killerdude8
  • Killerdude8

And Remember, Respect is Everything!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 April 2012 - 06:58 AM

Well, im nearing my epic goal of getting 100% without cheats and doin all this stuff gets kinda boring somewhat, so, I want you to list the possibly BEST standoff locations you know of, cause im looking for something fun to do. (We ALL know about hospitals and CB's/BS's, please don't mention them. tounge.gif )

My personal favourite HAS to be that tower near the southern hospital on Alderny: When you spawn at that hospital look immediatly to your right and you should see what looks something like a giant gas cylinder, It has a small platform at the top, go 'round back to find the ladder, climb it and snipe away.

Now share with us, your favourite ALL-TIME standoff location(s).
cool.gif

StonersDarkness
  • StonersDarkness

The Highway Reapers MC Vice President

• Members

Posted 14 April 2012 - 07:08 AM

i would... but mine is a well kept secret... tounge.gif

i know about that tower you are talking about though, it is funny to watch the cops climb up there only to get shot back down, LOL

Mr.Funny12
  • Mr.Funny12

Just keep swimming...

• Members

Posted 14 April 2012 - 07:21 AM

A fun one is:

There's a tower like skyscraper right next to the round-about on the first island. You can drive into like a court yard area in the center. If you go and stand off in there, the cops have to come to a very narrow drive-way to get you.

Another good one is, if your online with a possible group of two-four you can easily hold the Goldberg offices at the bottom of algonquin. That can go on forever.

Killerdude8
  • Killerdude8

And Remember, Respect is Everything!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 April 2012 - 07:29 AM

QUOTE (Mr.Funny12 @ Saturday, Apr 14 2012, 07:21)
A fun one is:

There's a tower like skyscraper right next to the round-about on the first island. You can drive into like a court yard area in the center. If you go and stand off in there, the cops have to come to a very narrow drive-way to get you.

Another good one is, if your online with a possible group of two-four you can easily hold the Goldberg offices at the bottom of algonquin. That can go on forever.

Did the Goldberg offices online a few times, Unbelievably fun! Especially when rival players to our group started assaulting our little setup.

EDMEISTERX
  • EDMEISTERX

My gun is my word,uncensored of course.

• Members

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:37 AM

In Meadow Hills,go to the park to the very north. There should be a tower like thing,climb up to the very top.Go to the egde facing the way of the park (don't worry,you won't fall).Start sniping. I just love sniping the pigs when they are going down the stairs,snipe and the fat pig rolls down like a barrel from a hill. biggrin.gif

GTA Phreak
  • GTA Phreak

• Members

Posted 14 April 2012 - 11:23 AM

High places are pretty boring.

Try the Civilization Committee compound, the lower roof level provides excellent cover in places. You can hold that place pretty much forever. There's a sniper riffle pick-up on top of the dome. (normally restricted to 4* wanted level)

Another fun place is this back-alley: http://www.gta4.net/.....-30.05859375|
Cover behind the dumpsters in the back, near perfect cover and the bullets ricocheting off them sounds cool.
There's usually breaks in the waves of cops, which you can use to escape.

And my current favorite spot: http://www.gta4.net/.....-40.25390625|
On the tracks, using the wall for cover. The wall will protect from exploding vehicles on the road (but you'll still get a severe case of tinnitus)
There's a rapid spawning health pack just inside the tunnel, occasionally let a few over the wall for ammo. Escape is trivial (bring a bike)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users