Photo

Imagine gta with a prison system

73 replies to this topic
skrillarilla
  • skrillarilla

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 April 2012 - 03:28 AM

QUOTE (jimi1990 @ Sunday, Apr 15 2012, 00:33)
QUOTE (A320 @ Friday, Apr 13 2012, 22:17)
suicidal.gif

f*ck you. its a brillaint idea, i wish gtaimplented a gta prison system. its f*cks lie you who stop this from hapening

jeez im new here but lighten up on him biggrin.gif think possitive. you dont want ur privelages taken away do you? i hope not because u seem like a really nice person hope we come in positive contack again

Snake Without a Tongue
  • Snake Without a Tongue

Franklin Shot Tupac

• Members

Posted 15 April 2012 - 03:32 AM

QUOTE (hitman_for_hire @ Friday, Apr 13 2012, 22:00)
I dont mean every time u get busted u go to prison i mean...

Actually, I think ending up in prison or a holding cell in a jail would be awesome every time you get arrested.

But a prison based mission would be cool too. Maybe the game could open in a prison, days before release.

showtime416
  • showtime416

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 April 2012 - 03:36 AM

I love the idea, but I think R* would argue back by saying it kills the "free-world" idea of GTA that we've come to love of being able to do anything, because in prison your confined to do nothing, even in the missions their is a certain limit of how much u can do when contrasting between reality and fantasy, etc etc

Racecarlock
  • Racecarlock

The floor here will kill you, try to avoid it.

• Members

Posted 15 April 2012 - 04:15 AM

So I just played through the prison section of mafia II. Before that point, it was at a 5/10 for being way more about driving through bland scenery than theft and shooting, with the non car thefts being cutscene driven. Then the prison happened. I had to fight 2 guys in a fight club, clean f*cking toilets (No, seriously, it made me f*cking clean toilets), and then it had me fight off a prison rapist. Now it's at a 3/10. And you idiots who want me to go into prison every time I get busted? f*ck you! I'm not cleaning toilets in a GTA game, and I definitely am not going to stick around in such a bland environment ever again. f*ck prison on busts, f*ck prison mission sections. I am not fighting off rapists or cleaning f*cking toilets ever again. I could have been playing a space trading game for god's sake! f*ck me.

A320
  • A320

Official Member of the Anti-Realism Brigade

• Members

Posted 15 April 2012 - 04:56 AM

QUOTE (jimi1990 @ Sunday, Apr 15 2012, 00:33)
QUOTE (A320 @ Friday, Apr 13 2012, 22:17)
suicidal.gif

f*ck you. its a brillaint idea, i wish gtaimplented a gta prison system. its f*cks lie you who stop this from hapening

Take a chill pill, it might help your grammar a bit.

It's not a brilliant idea if you have to go to jail every time you are busted.
I'm not against two or three missions taking place in jail...

1whitebuddah
  • 1whitebuddah

SHOWN PARASITIC

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 April 2012 - 05:21 PM

QUOTE (RipGore @ Saturday, Apr 14 2012, 08:24)
we should go to prison for 3 years (real life time span) for doing a crime. That means no free roam, multiplayer, and sh*t like that for a full 3 years. Rockstar will put a blocking system on your GTA copy, such as the Secu-Rom 2.0 mixed with PunkBuster (most secure EVER) icon14.gif

yeeeee whos up with me?!

that sounds awesome, so realistic, and when you get released you continue with the story line.. working in burger shot for 108 days then the final mission could be a promotion to a burger shot chef

Il0veGTAV
  • Il0veGTAV

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 April 2012 - 05:23 PM

I think the police system will be the same

DlZZEE
  • DlZZEE

PC peasant

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 April 2012 - 05:26 PM

I miss missions like this, GTA IV was same sh*t all over again, repetitive and monotonous, hope in GTA V we're gonna get tons of unique fun missions, not just killing.

Il0veGTAV
  • Il0veGTAV

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 April 2012 - 05:27 PM

QUOTE (DizzeeXL @ Sunday, Apr 15 2012, 17:26)
I miss missions like this, GTA IV was same sh*t all over again, repetitive and monotonous, hope in GTA V we're gonna get tons of unique fun missions, not just killing.

I liked "the business" from SA

Sargent Slaughter
  • Sargent Slaughter

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:08 PM

I'd like the game to start at the end of the protag's prison sentence.

You've got like 10 missions to do before "release day" when you're set free in the city.

You keep in touch with your friends inside and get a lot of missions from them.

You help them in return for big cash.

Later in the game you need to return to the prison, to break some of your friends out, or to assassinate someone high profile, so you retuen to the "inside" for another set of missions.

After completing the break out you need to leave the area and change your appearance.

Another idea is the game starts somewhere else (LC, VC, LV? a smaller town?) with the protag in jail and the first missions are breaking out and escaping the area to LS where the game really begins.

Maybe for a future GTA..

Sam97
  • Sam97

=AoD=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:26 PM

Imagine a gta forums with a search feature, oh wait there is one if only people would use it.

spike88
  • spike88

Big Boss

• Members

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:32 PM

QUOTE (Snake Without a Tongue @ Saturday, Apr 14 2012, 22:32)

Actually, I think ending up in prison or a holding cell in a jail would be awesome every time you get arrested.

But a prison based mission would be cool too. Maybe the game could open in a prison, days before release.

This would be good. You do you're basic tutorials in prison, and then get released the next day.

hitman_for_hire
  • hitman_for_hire

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 April 2012 - 10:22 PM

Lets jus hope if they aint got it in this gta they will put it in the next or future titles 10 yrs from now lol

hitman_for_hire
  • hitman_for_hire

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 April 2012 - 10:26 PM

QUOTE (Snake Without a Tongue @ Sunday, Apr 15 2012, 03:32)

I would be happy with either but it could be good to have both.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users