Can't connect Android to PC

3 replies to this topic
coin-god
  • coin-god

High Roller

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 13 April 2012 - 08:07 PM

I recently bought an Android smartphone, the ZTE n720.

I have a usb bluetooth installed on my PC. (ISSCBTA)
I've used this bluetooth with one of my older cellphones.

I did everything to conenct it, my PC can find it but I can't access it. And the mobil says "Synched, but no connecton".
I checked on the net and I did things correctly.

Windows says it has to look for the mobil drivers but, since it didn't do it, I did. So I installed the drivers from the phone website.

Still dosn't work:
user posted image

I've been reading and this seems common. But how do I fix this?

Note: I don't have an USB cable.

Slamman
  • Slamman

Smote

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:43 PM

Hi, frenemy! I did BlueTooth to my LG cell, it's got it's own BT menu, but to get it transferring data, you have to manually assist both the PC and the phone into the respective BT modes, at least in my case, this worked.
It seems that if it's got a signal, it should just transfer as Wireless or Wifi normally, but BT is a bit more 'hands on', just make sure the PC end is looking specifically, in my case, using a Wizard. In the phone's case, it's own BT options are selected

Prometheus
  • Prometheus

• None

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:13 PM Edited by PrometheusX, 14 April 2012 - 03:28 AM.

This had happened to me before, apparently just a reset of the device was needed (shutting it down and opening it again).

E: @Slamman: Device = Android.

Slamman
  • Slamman

Smote

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2012 - 12:52 AM

Which device?! haha The thing I'm pointing out is that BT is a step of connection from both the computer and the device, as far as my limited experience with it, prior to cell phone, it was BT keyboard and perhaps mouse, I'm not sure beyond the wireless Bluetooth Dell keyboard, where you have to PAIR the signals and it's a little bit different then Pairing the cellphone and computer. Given the odd names it uses too, it can be confusing just looking at the device assigns

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users