MW3 Question.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic
Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:28 AM

Guys, I just don't get Call of Duty anymore. I mean, all you see is 10th prestige all across the board when I join a game. I mean, COME ON. Do you have that much time on your hands? I'f I was 10th prestige I would not play anymore. But it seems that they think they are better than everyone else in the game. WE, the LOWER ranks, need a chance to rank up. They noobtube, they knife, they be totally unfair. No offence to anyone about this, Im just talking about the a**holes here, not the nice and NORMAL people. Some people who are 10th prestige on MW3 say it only took them 6 days. Wow, I've played 4 months, for every day, I would play THIS game. Wanna know what my rank is? 2nd Prestige, Level 36. I'm just done with Call of Duty. I'll make my clan for Grand Theft Auto, Battlefield, and Forza Motorsport, or Test Drive Unlimited clan. That is all I have to say.

*MURDOC*
  • *MURDOC*

Relevant jorts intensify.

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:31 AM

QUOTE (Sgt. Foley @ Friday, Apr 13 2012, 01:28)
Guys, I just don't get Call of Duty anymore. I mean, all you see is 10th prestige all across the board when I join a game. I mean, COME ON. Do you have that much time on your hands? I'f I was 10th prestige I would not play anymore. But it seems that they think they are better than everyone else in the game. WE, the LOWER ranks, need a chance to rank up. They noobtube, they knife, they be totally unfair. No offence to anyone about this, Im just talking about the a**holes here, not the nice and NORMAL people. Some people who are 10th prestige on MW3 say it only took them 6 days. Wow, I've played 4 months, for every day, I would play THIS game. Wanna know what my rank is? 2nd Prestige, Level 36. I'm just done with Call of Duty. I'll make my clan for Grand Theft Auto, Battlefield, and Forza Motorsport, or Test Drive Unlimited clan. That is all I have to say.

There's a MW3 topic for a reason.

Use it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users