Photo

Who's buying them? GTA5 add-ons

45 replies to this topic
InSanitable
  • InSanitable

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:57 AM

If the DLC is the same quality as EFLC and Undead Nightmare, most definitely.

Come on guys, don't be greedy. It does take time, money and valuable resources to make quality DLC like the ones that have been mentioned above. Rewarding developers with a extra few bucks for added features and game play isn't too much to ask, is it?

Death2Drugs
  • Death2Drugs

Wanna milky?

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:01 AM

QUOTE (InSanitable @ Saturday, Apr 14 2012, 03:57)

Come on guys, don't be greedy. It does take time, money and valuable resources to make quality DLC like the ones that have been mentioned above. Rewarding developers with a extra few bucks for added features and game play isn't too much to ask, is it?

Sure, basically adding some new missions and features that weren't practical in the original version is all right, but stripping down a game of features just to re-sell would be a rip-off.

Brooky_B
  • Brooky_B

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 April 2012 - 05:29 AM

QUOTE (MrDanceWithLance @ Saturday, Apr 14 2012, 03:09)
If DLCs were released fo GTA V, I would be more than willing to buy them.

Well, wouldn't all these "DLC's" add-ons, make it/GTA kinda like a FF game or sum sh*t, GTA4 was a soild game. solid, as in no DLC'S/Add-ons, nothing but a really good Multi(Gliches 'n' all) platform.

Brooky_B
  • Brooky_B

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 April 2012 - 05:45 AM

QUOTE (Death2Drugs @ Saturday, Apr 14 2012, 04:01)

Sure, basically adding some new missions and features that weren't practical in the original version is all right, but stripping down a game of features just to re-sell would be a rip-off.

ok go download your "Sure, basically adding some new missions and features that weren't practical in the original version is all right" 'n' I'll download whatever ever makes a me happy 'n' we can all fart in peace 'n' hopefully I can "take" my down loaded content into muiti an try to kick your arss, just like whatever EA game or wutever sh it

barf8bd.gif

TheOtherRyan
  • TheOtherRyan

Soviet Connection

• Australia
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 14 April 2012 - 05:54 AM

I'm not a big fan of DLC for specific gameplay features such as weapons, clothing, vehicles etc, but I don't mind paying for content like Undead Nightmare, EFLC or the cases for LA Noire.

The thing that bugs me though is when I buy all of this stuff and the game comes out later on as a "GOTY edition" or something with everything on it and it's usually cheaper. Does my head in everytime. suicidal.gif

Brooky_B
  • Brooky_B

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 April 2012 - 05:59 AM

ya ok, right Gta4 "stories" came out with in just like six months of GTA4 multi starting to get boring

if you want "features" GO TO THE COMEDY CLUB, IN SINGLE PLAYER.

Brooky_B
  • Brooky_B

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 April 2012 - 06:04 AM

QUOTE (MrDanceWithLance @ Saturday, Apr 14 2012, 03:09)
If DLCs were released fo GTA V, I would be more than willing to buy them.

sly.gif

Good for you

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:58 PM

Only if we can pay for it all with the money we have earned in the game. lol.gif

spike88
  • spike88

Big Boss

• Members

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:11 PM

QUOTE (AtomicPunk @ Friday, Apr 13 2012, 10:13)
It always worried me that after I buy a game, that I would have to pay $5 here, $5 there--essentially get nickel & dimed to death for many things that should come with the $60 game. Microsuck has talked seriously about this for a long time, about charging for every little thing. Fkn kosher bullsh*t! If games ever become that then I will not buy anymore games, period. We as gamers have to say no to bullsh*t like this. DLC yes, but I would never pay money for a car or a gun or clothing. That's a clear example of greed and it needs to be stomped out anywhere it pops up in it's many forms.

While I agree some DLC is them charging us money for what we should get for free, some DLC is good. Some companies can't justify keeping the full staff on after the game is released, as the amount of money they make drastically decreases, but having them work on DLC keeps the money flowing and let's people keep their jobs.

As for Rockstar and DLC, they haven't disappointed yet, their DLC is always fair priced, and adds a lot to the game.

Brooky_B
  • Brooky_B

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 April 2012 - 07:08 PM

QUOTE (spike88 @ Saturday, Apr 14 2012, 16:11)
It always worried me that after I buy a game, that I would have to pay $5 here, $5 there--essentially get nickel & dimed to death for many things that should come with the $60 game. Microsuck has talked seriously about this for a long time, about charging for every little thing. Fkn kosher bullsh*t! If games ever become that then I will not buy anymore games, period. We as gamers  have to say no to bullsh*t like this. DLC yes, but I would never pay money for a car or a gun or clothing. That's a clear example of greed and it needs to be stomped out anywhere it pops up in it's many forms.

While I agree some DLC is them charging us money for what we should get for free, some DLC is good. Some companies can't justify keeping the full staff on after the game is released, as the amount of money they make drastically decreases, but having them work on DLC keeps the money flowing and let's people keep their jobs.

As for Rockstar and DLC, they haven't disappointed yet, their DLC is always fair priced, and adds a lot to the game.

keep it up and it's flash... a lock

Jewstinian
  • Jewstinian

Entitled Asshat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2012 - 07:13 PM

I will buy everything offered for Grand Theft Auto V.

f*ck that zombie bullsh*t though.

Brooky_B
  • Brooky_B

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 April 2012 - 07:14 PM

QUOTE (spike88 @ Saturday, Apr 14 2012, 16:11)
It always worried me that after I buy a game, that I would have to pay $5 here, $5 there--essentially get nickel & dimed to death for many things that should come with the $60 game. Microsuck has talked seriously about this for a long time, about charging for every little thing. Fkn kosher bullsh*t! If games ever become that then I will not buy anymore games, period. We as gamers  have to say no to bullsh*t like this. DLC yes, but I would never pay money for a car or a gun or clothing. That's a clear example of greed and it needs to be stomped out anywhere it pops up in it's many forms.

As a matter of fact, "spike88 Posted: Saturday, Apr 14 2012, 16:11"

it you keep it up your "posts" will be report posted.

sleepy.gif spike88 sleepy.gif
You are only allowed to post on this thread with in it's sh*t.
"Who's buying them? GTA5 add-ons, Downloadable. Content, like add-ons
that you buy for your avatars or whatever on "xbox" or even crap from the mall on PlayStation home.

Add-ons like Modern war and the alike type games map packs
Add-ons Like RDR "Zombies"
Add-ons like/for anything that anyone could ever image to charge for...

Who's buying them? GTA5 add-ons

Which ones off "your wishlist" would you pay for???

Why even play if there's even one charged add-on?

Will charged add-ons add or take away from the game?

GTA is great? Right? So, would a GTA5 with charged add-ons be same feel as GTA in general???"

DeadWorld
  • DeadWorld

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 13 June 2012 - 02:39 PM

Zombies......

Celticfang
  • Celticfang

Playa

• Members

Posted 13 June 2012 - 02:48 PM

R* said they won't do any more big DLC, I'm expecting smaller, more frequent DLC, stuff like weapon or car packs. If its..say..$5 for 20 guns and 10 cars, that is a great deal, if it's $20 for 1 gun and 2 cars, no thanks

Gtaghost22
  • Gtaghost22

• Members

Posted 13 June 2012 - 02:49 PM

The only DLCs i bought this gen were both from R*:

-Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare

-GTA IV: Episodes from Liberty City

so hell yeah, of course i will buy any DLC released for V

friendly luggage
  • friendly luggage

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 June 2012 - 02:50 PM

What about the people who don't buy these cars packs etc? It'll be so easy on the PC version just to use a trainer to spawn them. I hope for decent DLC and not these crappy rip off packs.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users