North Korea 'Fires Long-Range Rocket'

65 replies to this topic
El_Diablo
  • El_Diablo

"The_Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:44 PM

QUOTE (Hitman843 @ Tuesday, Apr 24 2012, 04:40)
Perhaps in 20 years they will master the technology from the 60's.

perhaps they should spend less money on weapons they don't need and more on FOOD for their STARVING people.

f*cking morons.

KilnerLUFC
  • KilnerLUFC

M.O.T

• Members

Posted 24 April 2012 - 10:51 PM

Just seen a few tweets that some officials have confirmed that N.Korea is really close to test-firing some sort of missile, of which I think it said was a Nuke. I've closed Twitter, so can't back this up with a source, but was wondering if this has been seen by anyone else?

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Thou shalt not commit logical fallacies

• United-Kingdom

Posted 25 April 2012 - 07:05 AM

QUOTE (Butters 2011 @ Tuesday, Apr 24 2012, 23:51)
Just seen a few tweets that some officials have confirmed that N.Korea is really close to test-firing some sort of missile, of which I think it said was a Nuke. I've closed Twitter, so can't back this up with a source, but was wondering if this has been seen by anyone else?

South Korea have said they're preparing a nuclear test, but if they are it will be underground and not telated to missile tests. The DPRK still haven't miniturised their nuclear weapons to a deliverable scale.

Slamman
  • Slamman

Smote

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 April 2012 - 12:35 PM

I think given their hostile and erratic rhetoric, something needs to happen to counter their actions, I hope this is being taken seriously. Reports were there was no satellite information confirming troops for any assault they might have planned, that sounds good, for the time being, but this is seriously bothersome affairs that sound like threats of war!

X3MAC
  • X3MAC

Scofield

• Members

Posted 25 April 2012 - 12:39 PM

QUOTE (Slamman @ Wednesday, Apr 25 2012, 12:35)
I think given their hostile and erratic rhetoric, something needs to happen to counter their actions, I hope this is being taken seriously. Reports were there was no satellite information confirming troops for any assault they might have planned, that sounds good, for the time being, but this is seriously bothersome affairs that sound like threats of war!

I dont think that is the best way to handle this situation. The US should keep a close eye on them.

Slamman
  • Slamman

Smote

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 April 2012 - 04:21 AM

Handle them with "kid gloves", I think the World does that now, they're not heading in the direction hoped for, so it seems

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users