Help and Discussion of IV modding only. Please post mod releases in the Mod Showroom
- Please read the Official Modification Forum Rules & Procedure BEFORE posting!
- Mods in Multiplayer are not allowed
- Data topics: The following topics contain extremely useful data relating to the modifying of IV.
- Please ensure you read the Modding Round Up guide so you know what currently can be done in IV.
- The conversion of episodic content is not allowed.
GTA IV - Adding Vehicles Patch 220.127.116.11
Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:50 PM
I just want to play the Singleplayer without any Trainer etc. and I hate ENB due to atmosphere loss.
And I want to play Online a bit, with my friends...
BUT I want to add a few of my favourite cars like Volkswagen Scirocco MK2, Corrado G60, Golf Mk2, Honda CRX etc.
I don't want to use xLiveLess because then I can't play online anymore
Is there any other way to modify Handling and add cars to GTA IV without losing the Multiplayer-mode?
Ive got patch 18.104.22.168 retail
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users