Open Asi Files & Cleo Files

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic
MichaelKnight1
  • MichaelKnight1

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:37 PM

Hello, I want just to Open Asi Files & Cleo Files ;; NO Files.cs is File.Cleo ( FileSystemOperations.cleo )
Pleasse Give Me A Download Link

Ηeath
  • Ηeath

Just Do It.

• Members

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:48 PM

Have you tried Sanny Builder?

fastman92
  • fastman92

фастман92 | ف

• Members

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:04 PM

They are compiled DLLs. Why don't you understand that you can't open .cleo files to edit, Tunisian person?
It's possible to have source and compile new .cleo files, available in CLEO4 SDK, French speaking person.

MichaelKnight1
  • MichaelKnight1

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:03 PM Edited by MichaelKnight1, 12 April 2012 - 05:15 PM.

QUOTE (fastman92 @ Thursday, Apr 12 2012, 14:04)
They are compiled DLLs. Why don't you understand that you can't open .cleo files to edit, Tunisian person?
It's possible to have source and compile new .cleo files, available in CLEO4 SDK, French speaking person.

loooooooooooool xDD
you're Very Very and Very Stuipd Fastman92.
I'm not from Tunisia, and also I'm not stupid, three I mean how to open ''FileSystemOperations.cleo'' not Script files , and I think that you want to freeze your reputation and I am not broadcast in my speech, you are always telling me (my English is wrong and bad - I'm not I'am from the U.S.) and once from Spain and Germany over again and again from France. . And now Tunisia) Well I was dumb and I stuipd to make the code run in 2010 ( How To Create New Own Opcode ) But I'm by you in the GTA modding, but I am not interested with the original GTA modding I told you before I have been in the work of Knight Rider Shuaib. I ask always says to me in the words wrong because I used C + + to open FileSystemOperations.cleo but not open. To put this topic in here, I'm not stupid, and everyone wants to learn this. And also do not want to answer me or even the correct answer.
Ok no problem I ask you not to interfere in my way again Mr.Fastman: V :: V :: V :: V:
If you want to know where me and. What are the services and where I live and why, and how I live my life, you can put the report in the police station for Allways peace: cool:

fastman92
  • fastman92

фастман92 | ف

• Members

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:11 PM Edited by fastman92, 12 April 2012 - 05:14 PM.

Thou art in Tunisia, speaking Arabic or French, named Ahmed,
I told you to download Visual C++ but you didn't.
I know more about then you know in total yourself.

MichaelKnight1
  • MichaelKnight1

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:15 PM

QUOTE (fastman92 @ Thursday, Apr 12 2012, 17:11)
Thou art in Tunisia, speaking Arabic or French, named Ahmed,
I told you to download Visual C++ but you didn't.
I know more about then you know in total yourself.

very sTUIPD gOODBYE

fastman92
  • fastman92

фастман92 | ف

• Members

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:21 PM

Thank you. But the truth is out there. You're from Tunisia and nothing could change it. Stay real. Why do you claim to be American? You don't receive any profit for that. What you think that your dream will come true. Just because you're (unsuccessfully) trying imitate an American it still doesn't make you American.

Download Visual C++: http://www.microsoft...ual-cpp-express
Click "Install now - English"
Run installer, wait some time.
Download CLEO4 SDK and open .c files in VIsual C++ Ahmed.

MichaelKnight1
  • MichaelKnight1

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:24 PM

QUOTE (fastman92 @ Thursday, Apr 12 2012, 17:21)
Thank you. But the truth is out there. You're from Tunisia and nothing could change it. Stay real. Why do you claim to be American? You don't receive any profit for that. What you think that your dream will come true. Just because you're (unsuccessfully) trying imitate an American it still doesn't make you American.

Download Visual C++: http://www.microsoft...ual-cpp-express
Click "Install now - English"
Run installer, wait some time.
Download CLEO4 SDK and open .c files in VIsual C++ Ahmed.

Mother f*cke I don't want your see and your words . . .

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users