Photo

Hotel/motel saving?

33 replies to this topic
hitman_for_hire
  • hitman_for_hire

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:45 PM

QUOTE (highgrade89 @ Thursday, Apr 12 2012, 11:21)
*Sorry if it has been discussed before I used the search thing but nothing came up,, if it has post and let me know and il get rid of I can if not one of the admins will smile.gif *

On topic, in RDR you was able to set up a camp and save your game if you didn't want to go back to your safe house ( If I remember rightly you had to be a certain distance away from it) so do you think r* will include a similar system on V but with hotels/motels?? Something like you have to pay $50 per stay.

Sorry if it's been discussed, but if not, go ahead and post your thoughts smile.gif

Ye thats a gud idea an maybe their could be a mission were u gotta whack a mob boss in hotel when he orders room service an u burst in with a silenced pistol an splatter him all over the wall lol.

MrDanceWithLance
  • MrDanceWithLance

Prankster

• Members

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:40 AM

I like the idea of saving the game in Hotels and Motels. It has been done before in GTA Vice City and GTA San ANdreas, so why not bring it back? What they should do is allow us to save our game in a Hotel or Motel, but charge us, say, $100 to stay for a night, for the purpose of realism. After all, besides scenery, what is the point of including non-interactive hotels, when it can easily be used for this purpose?

gtafanny
  • gtafanny

Wet n Ready

• Members

Posted 14 April 2012 - 05:57 AM

It would be good if we can camp and save in a caravan vehicle, Journey, or whatever, when you are in the middle of desert or countryside.

I wonder if the protagonist will at one point be poor and homeless, seeing that this could be a riches to rags to riches story.

whittle13
  • whittle13

I'm not a mod

• Members

Posted 14 April 2012 - 06:10 AM

It'd be cool if you could pick up a whore in your car and take her to a mo/hotel,
then once you've got her alone in the room you should be able to violently slaughter her

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users