Photo

Changes between the PS2 and iOS versions

2 replies to this topic
Prof.Knorbius
  • Prof.Knorbius

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:20 PM

I just got the iOS version - and immediately noticed that the 'enter the tunnel to shake the cops' on the main waterfront cheat from the UK version is gone. Are there any other changes?

NewportByChrysler
  • NewportByChrysler

LC R29

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:24 PM

QUOTE (Prof.Knorbius @ Wednesday, Apr 11 2012, 17:20)
I just got the iOS version - and immediately noticed that the 'enter the tunnel to shake the cops' on the main waterfront cheat from the UK version is gone. Are there any other changes?

Enter the tunnel to shake the cops main waterfront cheat.....what do you mean?! A hint pickup that says that, or a bug?

Prof.Knorbius
  • Prof.Knorbius

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:29 PM

QUOTE (NewportByChrysler @ Wednesday, Apr 11 2012, 22:24)
QUOTE (Prof.Knorbius @ Wednesday, Apr 11 2012, 17:20)

Enter the tunnel to shake the cops main waterfront cheat.....what do you mean?! A hint pickup that says that, or a bug?

In the UK version (may be present in other versions) if you have a 1 or 2 star police rating - entering the tunnel by the truck diner that leads to the waterfront and waiting a short while reduces your rating by one star

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users