Photo

CLANSCLANSCLANS

19 replies to this topic
Legacy-666_
  • Legacy-666_

Get the Gun,Get the Gun,shoot,shoot,shoot

• Members

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:17 PM

Seems to be alot of clans showing up here looking for new members. Have you ever thought about joining one or do you prefer to play as a solo player. I have been approached by a few of the more popluar ones that run thru gtafourms over the years to join them.
And have you ever seen many clans playing online. In all my years online I've only seen a handful in games.Mainly that LCPD crew. So whats your view of clans? Love em or Hate em?Join em or not?

SARDYNA108
  • SARDYNA108

Spammaster

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:30 PM

Im a type of lone wolf so I prefer no-team game modes, in team games I like to play all vs me. Would I like to join a clan? Yes but not in GTA IV becouse there is no point to be in a clan in this game, clans these days forgot what are clans for and they do nothing as a clan - they are just band of players with the same tag, about 2 years ago clan members used to play together vs other clans and other players now I often see clan members fighting vs each other in different teams. Of course there are still few clans worth of joining becouse I agree with their politics but it would make more sense in V when the competition will be back to multiplayer. Also many clans arent stable, I dont like to add clan members to friendlist becouse sooner or later I will have to delete them becouse they will leave the clan

TASO
  • TASO

BORN TO BE WILD

• D1RTY12

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:06 PM

Ill stay d1rty foreverandwithpleasure!! cool.gif

A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:20 PM

d1rty isn't really a GTA clan though, more a group of players that played it for a few months after release, and now only play with themselves privately.

By clans, legacy was referring to the players, that play often with matching account names, like WST_ , infa..., BULLET_ , LORD_, Vanishin, H2K_, Tek9....

Some clans are cool, but I'd say the majority of the ones you find f*cking around in free mode, in autoaim lobbies (like the french TW / TMW players, LA ROUSTE, hyp3r , frere de sang), or in cornershooting TDM's (Homicid3, GREMLIM) on colony with just rifles are just useless pieces of sh*t, who thank god haven't polluted the CnC mode too often.

Best group on GTA is TDMC, otherwise known as The Damned MC wink.gif

StonersDarkness
  • StonersDarkness

The Highway Reapers MC Vice President

• Members

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:10 PM

i know/seen ALOT of clans on GTA IV... F.O.D.(Faces Of Death), KSA which really isn't a clan... ZKS(Zombie Killer Squad).

as for being in a clan, i was in one on Rainbow Six Vegas (or R6V icon14.gif ) They were called TNP (Top Notch Playaz)

and the GTA Clan aspect, i would consider THR (The Highway Reapers devil.gif ) to be a clan... we are deffinatly AN MC (Motorcycle Club) cool.gif

and from what memory serves me, THR has been around for 5 years... can't wait to branch out to GTA V

Original3olt
  • Original3olt

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:27 PM

I'm in AH-64 and DeathRow

TASO
  • TASO

BORN TO BE WILD

• D1RTY12

Posted 13 April 2012 - 11:22 AM

QUOTE (Legacy-666_ @ Wednesday, Apr 11 2012, 22:17)
Seems to be alot of clans showing up here looking for new members. Have you ever thought about joining one or do you prefer to play as a solo player. I have been approached by a few of the more popluar ones that run thru gtafourms over the years to join them.
And have you ever seen many clans playing online. In all my years online I've only seen a handful in games.Mainly that LCPD crew. So whats your view of clans? Love em or Hate em?Join em or not?

QUOTE (Legacy-666_ @ Wednesday, Apr 11 2012, 22:17)

AJ: English is my 3rd language, maybe 5th but I think I still understood right. Im not talkin here as "D1rty PR" now but only expressing my personal opinion..and you can call d1rty"s as team, clan, gang, group or however you want but you dont have "right" to talk about OUR group and spread some false information!! devil.gif lol.gif Take a look for som dates, then you can talk about us..you can talk basically whatever you want but I still stay behind my words. D1rty"s are best group, gang, team, brotherhood, group of RL friends or again however YOU want and it will stay like this. Not only on this forum and not only on GTA! confused.gif

devil.gif inlove.gif sneaky2.gif wink.gif happy.gif alien.gif orly.gif rampage_ani.gif die.gif bbq.gif rahkstar2.gif rah.gif sign-clinton.gif viddy_pirate.gif anuj_cop.gif

cool.gif

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 13 April 2012 - 01:41 PM

inlove.gif all the smileys.

No problem TASO, I understand you.

doublehelix
  • doublehelix

Unbalanced

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 April 2012 - 07:22 PM

Which platform are we talking? Xbox live has always had a healthy clan scene, in ranked TDM. Not too familiar with the vanilla clans but the pink clans used to be insane! Real competitive little wannabe gangsters at war with eachother, awesome stuff!! Ive always preferred to be a lone wolf and pimp my skills out to them from time to time biggrin.gif

some notable shout outs -

LHR
Tech9
MBNxxx
Igo2
AKAxxx

Many more I may have forgotten, some boosting, some turbo bitches some pretty skilled and some total noobs!

Not too many clans now days though usually just people who put the word 'SWAG' in front of their GT. Thats not a clan yawn.gif

xaustinbnrx
  • xaustinbnrx

Hustler

• Members

Posted 15 April 2012 - 03:25 AM

Its so much fun to be in a clan because you will have people to play with and talk to you and back you up.

copsncrooksfan
  • copsncrooksfan

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 April 2012 - 04:36 AM

Anyone heard of CBK_ clan? Got into a game with them last night. They blew the gv every single time they were cops and thought they were bad ass!! Lol

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 15 April 2012 - 09:56 AM

Crap Boss Killers_

Never heard of them smile.gif

TheGreasersGTA
  • TheGreasersGTA

The Greasers Gang

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 April 2012 - 10:48 AM

QUOTE (xaustinbnrx @ Sunday, Apr 15 2012, 03:25)
Its so much fun to be in a clan because you will have people to play with and talk to you and back you up.

I agree! cool.gif

Henriquosa
  • Henriquosa

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:38 AM

By clans, legacy was referring to the players, that play often with matching account names, like WST_ , infa..., BULLET_ , LORD_, Vanishin, H2K_, Tek9....

Non-competitive players know about TEK9? How come?

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• D1RTY12

Posted 16 April 2012 - 11:50 AM

QUOTE (copsncrooksfan @ Sunday, Apr 15 2012, 04:36)
Anyone heard of CBK_ clan? Got into a game with them last night. They blew the gv every single time they were cops and thought they were bad ass!! Lol

On the Xbox they wer "cold blooded killas" a bunch of turbo abusing TDM players, I personally beat them (With my own turbo ON !!) 4 v 1, so when the playing field was levelled they were sh*te biggrin.gif

copsncrooksfan
  • copsncrooksfan

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:06 PM

QUOTE (Nitty Don @ Monday, Apr 16 2012, 11:50)
QUOTE (copsncrooksfan @ Sunday, Apr 15 2012, 04:36)
Anyone heard of CBK_ clan?  Got into a game with them last night.  They blew the gv every single time they were cops and thought they were bad ass!! Lol

On the Xbox they wer "cold blooded killas" a bunch of turbo abusing TDM players, I personally beat them (With my own turbo ON !!) 4 v 1, so when the playing field was levelled they were sh*te biggrin.gif

Lol, that funny since they made no attempt to even get a kill.

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:15 PM

Definitely a different bunch of players.

How are you Jd? Not played played together for a while sad.gif

copsncrooksfan
  • copsncrooksfan

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:39 PM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Monday, Apr 16 2012, 14:15)
Definitely a different bunch of players.

How are you Jd? Not played played together for a while sad.gif

I've been good aj, how about yourself? Glad to see you got a new ps3!

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:20 PM

QUOTE (Henriquosa @ Monday, Apr 16 2012, 08:38)

Non-competitive players know about TEK9? How come?

I used to play semi competetively, always beat blush.gif lol.

----

Jd, I'm good but busy with life at the moment, hope to catch you online.

Legacy-666_
  • Legacy-666_

Get the Gun,Get the Gun,shoot,shoot,shoot

• Members

Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:31 PM

[FONT=Courier]I pretty much only play freemode now. I mean everyone has a story about how every other game mode is full of modders, cheaters, turbos and clans, but I have always found freemode to be mainly free of all the trouble. Sure Ive seen clans roll through freemode, but never anything that dominates a whole game mode. As I say, LCPD have always been around, but never seen a group of more than 5 (which I challaged to some 5 vs 1). I have played with some yardies and at the moment play with a few TSF (The Solid Family) players.
As mentioned Im sure the clans will raise again once gta5 is out. Being in a clan looks like it has its advantages. safety in numbers and all those extra guns.But Im sure it puts a target on your back.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users