• This topic is locked This topic is locked
35 replies to this topic
Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

THR-MC ✠ PREZ

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:03 AM

I think this topic was merely to inform people to stop people from "spoon-feeding" the new guys and let them learn for themselves and place there own effort upon GTAF.

I think this topic will be locked soon to prevent further 'chit-chat' and after a few week I think it'll be unpinned and placed as a part of a new improved set of Forum Guidelines.

Jozeph
  • Jozeph

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:04 AM

gameguru, I love you. lol.gif

Vilmundr
  • Vilmundr

Functioning Psychopath -13

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 April 2012 - 11:48 AM Edited by Vilmundr, 12 April 2012 - 11:55 AM.

Thanks for gifting us with this concerto, Guru. Give them a button to press and dear Barbara, watch them press it. Living proof WHY you don't spoon-feed new gangs 'cause they dig their little sh*t filled trenches and become an unwanted part of the establishment! Testamant why children shouldn't be allowed near a computer without supervision! Thank you, Guru, and thank you morons for enforcing the opinion of the general consensus! Well done, folks. A stellar performance! lol.gif icon14.gif

Give this guy a role on Sesame Street! monocle.gif

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:14 PM

Replying to anything these UTM wannabe e-gangsta post is also the wrong thing to do. Just ignore them and use the REPORT button. Instead of reporting each other a lot, like you use to do, start to report trolls more often and do not reply to them. A REPORT is the only way that will guarantee action against these guys, cause you know, we can't read all the topics all the time.

Vintage88
  • Vintage88

Lost MC | VP

• Members

Posted 13 April 2012 - 02:24 AM Edited by Vintage88, 13 April 2012 - 07:51 AM.

I must remark that as a moderator/admin delivering an official message to the community, you should probably consider dropping the insults directed towards a certain set of members. I thought it was humorous sure, a funny read, however as a stickied announcement there should probably be a higher level of objectivity... just sayin' tounge.gif

With that said it's due time someone posted a thread like this up. I've been saying it for awhile; the moderators here need to use their intuition and recognize far more quickly who they are dealing with. I wouldn't blame the members for helping out, just lock threads when you feel there's no chance the gang will advance effectively.

gamesguru
  • gamesguru

Gone Fishing

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:09 AM

QUOTE (Mr. Reaper. @ Thursday, Apr 12 2012, 03:03)
I think this topic was merely to inform people to stop people from "spoon-feeding" the new guys and let them learn for themselves and place there own effort upon GTAF.

Pretty much this.

Thank you all for the feedback and responses, even if some of them were unrelated to the point initially. Sorry LeRay, I didn't on plan on mocking or insulting you in anyway, but I felt your recent helpfulness towards the UTM was a perfect example to back up my argument with. In fact, they're actions are what led to this post (not that I haven't felt this way beforehand anyway).

That being said, I think were all wrapped up here. I'd love to go further into the politics of it all, but I'm somewhat busy nowadays. So be sure to use the report system effectively. smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users