• Members

Posted 05 May 2012 - 10:31 PM

_Ghost97
  • _Ghost97

lee_atsugai in disguise

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 06 May 2012 - 04:16 AM

QUOTE (The_DanielMac @ Saturday, May 5 2012, 22:01)
Great mission. I Loved it. ^^

Thanks. smile.gif

_Ghost97
  • _Ghost97

lee_atsugai in disguise

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 13 May 2012 - 10:39 AM

New mission uploaded:
Desperate Escape
Play and give feedback.

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 14 May 2012 - 08:19 AM

Played the latest mission. What can I say, it's great, I can't find any writing mistake (maybe 1). I see you add some line from MW3 to the mission.
But I think you should add objects to the map to make it more realistic. icon14.gif
Rating 7.5/10
Waiting for more! wink.gif

_Ghost97
  • _Ghost97

lee_atsugai in disguise

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 14 May 2012 - 08:34 AM

QUOTE (xGhostx @ Monday, May 14 2012, 08:19)
Played the latest mission. What can I say, it's great, I can't find any writing mistake (maybe 1). I see you add some line from MW3 to the mission.
But I think you should add objects to the map to make it more realistic. icon14.gif
Rating 7.5/10
Waiting for more! wink.gif

thanks smile.gif
And I know you'll noticed some MW3 Lines biggrin.gif

Yezz007
  • Yezz007

Name is Bond, James Bond

• Members

Posted 14 May 2012 - 01:59 PM Edited by Yezz007, 14 May 2012 - 02:02 PM.

I played the current chapter 2, i see that company started to recruit more better soldiers. I like the gunfight more than the chapter 1..and i found something that may considered as a mistake at your latest mission; After i get out from the building, there is a checkpoint objective right placed at a motorbike and i just think i must ride it beacuse there was someone told me to ride it. I just try to drive it but the motorbike just gone and the player killed..?@#!%&* bored.gif
To make it simple: quickly get on the motorbike after escaped from the builing and see what happen.
Some people may think as same as me.
Without that, this is perfect!

_Ghost97
  • _Ghost97

lee_atsugai in disguise

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 14 May 2012 - 02:09 PM

Thanks for playing Yezz. And, I tell you that the enemies in Chapter 2 is not the Shadow Company anymore, it's the Inner Circle and Sgt.Lukas' new armies wink.gif
About the latest mission, Yuri isn't dead, you'll know in the next mission wink.gif
And yeah, it's my mistake (I hide the bike too fast biggrin.gif )

Thanks again for playing mate biggrin.gif

Nitesh002
  • Nitesh002

Nitesh aka AAAAAAA

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:38 AM

Played the first chapter.

The missions are very good. The way you used the objects and vehicles as cover, it was just awesome. It was really fun to use a mini gun to kill the missions.

I am not sure about what accuracies you used for the enemies, but in my opinion, in situations where there is adequate cover available you should set it high to either 75 or even 100.

Also the way you disabled headshot for all the enemies, I don't think that's a good idea. I think it's better to keep to keep a mixture of them.

Anyway, the missions were really good, even though at some point I didn't understand the story, especially mission 2 where I was completely unaware of what was happening, because I haven't played any of the MW.

But yeah, the missions were really fun to play. The gunfights, explosions and me using the tank, RPG and mini gun to destroy everything around me. biggrin.gif

_Ghost97
  • _Ghost97

lee_atsugai in disguise

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:44 AM

Thanks, Nitesh biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Nitesh)
I am not sure about what accuracies you used for the enemies, but in my opinion, in situations where there is adequate cover available you should set it high to either 75 or even 100.

I set all of them to 50. Maybe I'll think about increasing the enemies accuracy wink.gif

QUOTE (Nitesh)
Also the way you disabled headshot for all the enemies, I don't think that's a good idea. I think it's better to keep to keep a mixture of them.

That's my mistake. I'm going to keep that in mind icon14.gif

Again, thanks for playing and detailed feedback smile.gif

_Ghost97
  • _Ghost97

lee_atsugai in disguise

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 16 May 2012 - 02:31 PM Edited by lee_atsugai, 17 May 2012 - 02:55 AM.

New mission released:
Anti Task Force
Play and give feedback

I add a line from CoD:Black Ops. If you found it, post it here but put it in spoiler

EDIT:
New mission added:
Medical Situation
Play and give feedback

Nice_Shot
  • Nice_Shot

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 17 May 2012 - 07:28 AM

QUOTE (lee_atsugai @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 14:31)
New mission released:
Anti Task Force
Play and give feedback

I add a line from CoD:Black Ops. If you found it, post it here but put it in spoiler

EDIT:
New mission added:
Medical Situation
Play and give feedback

Its very hard misson. Hunters RPG Tanks and my stupid AI teammates.

_Ghost97
  • _Ghost97

lee_atsugai in disguise

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 17 May 2012 - 07:37 AM

Well, it's not that hard. In the mission "Medical Situation", you use a very strong tank wink.gif

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 17 May 2012 - 11:35 AM

I played the last 2 missions. Alright, here is my feedback:
The 1st mission is quiet good, I only see 1 mistake of writing, but no use of object, you should have put some cover outside the hospital. When Lukas walk in to the hospital, why didn't they just capture him, why just let him go then get outside and fight his army? dozingoff.gif
Rating 7.2/10
The 2nd mission is better than the first one in my opinion, the length is very good, the explosion is cool, is a great mission, I have nothing more to say. icon14.gif
Rating 8.8/10

Keep up! biggrin.gif
About Black Ops lines, I saw some in both mission, 1st mission is when you enter the tank (X-Ray, or something like that), 2nd mission is the first part , when you checking the plane

_Ghost97
  • _Ghost97

lee_atsugai in disguise

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 17 May 2012 - 11:41 AM Edited by lee_atsugai, 09 August 2012 - 02:19 PM.

Thanks for the feedback man, appreciate it biggrin.gif

QUOTE (xGhostx)
The 1st mission is quiet good, I only see 1 mistake of writing, but no use of object, you should have put some cover outside the hospital. When Lukas walk in to the hospital, why didn't they just capture him, why just let him go then get outside and fight his army?

The main reason is the TF141 only takes order from Sgt. Joy

QUOTE (xGhostx)
About Black Ops lines, I saw some in both mission, 1st mission is when you enter the tank (X-Ray, or something like that), 2nd mission is the first part , when you checking the plane

You found them biggrin.gif

Again, thanks for the feedback and the rating man! biggrin.gif

_Ghost97
  • _Ghost97

lee_atsugai in disguise

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 23 May 2012 - 07:58 AM

Review section have been updated. Thanks to Secronom President for the review

P.S - I put this on hold for a while until I finished my exams. Thanks for all of your supports guys smile.gif

_Ghost97
  • _Ghost97

lee_atsugai in disguise

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 12 June 2012 - 11:02 AM

It's been a long time since I put this on hold for a while, and I finally finish my exams. So, here it is, the next mission of Chapter 2:
Wolverines
Play and give feedback

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 13 June 2012 - 08:18 AM

Played the latest mission.
Hmmm, the mission is really good, I enjoy the gameplay of it. The length is very good, too.
This is what I think you should do. You should set all the actor on high places headshotable, if you don't, when the player shoot them in the head, they go back a little bit so I can't shoot them because they're out of sight. The only way to kill them is too cheat a bazooka or use jet pack.
Rating: 7.6/10

_Ghost97
  • _Ghost97

lee_atsugai in disguise

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 13 June 2012 - 09:46 AM

Thanks for playing Ghost. Yeah, I just set those sharpshooters to be headshotable, while the enemies on the second floor, I didn't turn it on. blush.gif

_Ghost97
  • _Ghost97

lee_atsugai in disguise

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 19 June 2012 - 04:58 AM

Full missions of Chapter 2 has been released!
http://dyom.gtagames...t=show&id=19619

Missions included:
- Avengers
- Desperate Escape
- Anti Task Force
- Medical Situation
- Wolverines
- Los Santos Freedom -> New!

Play and give feedback please biggrin.gif

P.S - LS Freedom is the hardest mission in Chapter 2 + The hardest that I have ever made for now. I even failed this mission many times while testing it biggrin.gif

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 19 June 2012 - 07:44 AM

Played LS freedom, the mission is quite good, the bike part (driving through the tunnel, the sewer), great idea but you didn't executed it good. You should have spawn the objects, cars before you get in the sewer, I have to drive very very slow to pass the checkpoint, if I drive fast, I miss the checkpoint, the checkpoint took a long time to appear because it's spawning actors and cars.
The shooting part is good. But the sniping part...you should have set more time, or make Lukas walk near the rail, I failed few times because I can't get a clear shot of Lukas. monocle.gif
I hope chapter III will be better. icon14.gif
Rating: 6.4/10 It could have been really higher if the driving part was good. Don't give up! icon14.gif

_Ghost97
  • _Ghost97

lee_atsugai in disguise

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 19 June 2012 - 07:53 AM

Thanks for playing Ghost. Yeah, I know the driving part will be sh*tty because of the spawning objects. I'll try to improve on that. But about the sniping part, I have no problem while testing it. It works perfectly when I tested the mission.
Anyway, thanks for playing Ghost. smile.gif

_Ghost97
  • _Ghost97

lee_atsugai in disguise

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 21 June 2012 - 01:35 PM Edited by lee_atsugai, 01 July 2012 - 05:48 AM.

Chapter 3 has begun! The battlefield moved to a new city. The land of money, girls and death. That's right, Las Venturas !

New mission released:
Las Venturas Siege
You will find something new in this mission. Play and give feedback please biggrin.gif

tinu09
  • tinu09

Watchaf*ck

• Members

Posted 03 August 2012 - 12:15 PM Edited by tinu09, 07 August 2012 - 10:10 AM.

Hey, Lee, I didn't played another Mission-Packs by you, but I will play this for sure, because I like Army-Themed Mission-Packs, and I will play it today, aslo the trailer it's very cool!

So, Good Luck
!

_Ghost97
  • _Ghost97

lee_atsugai in disguise

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 04 August 2012 - 02:47 AM

QUOTE (tinu09 @ Friday, Aug 3 2012, 12:15)
Hey, Lee, I didn't play another Mission-Packs by you, but I will play this for sure, because I like Army-Themed Mission-Packs, and I will play it today, aslo the trailer it's very cool!

So, Good Luck
!

Thanks
Anyway, I'm out of idea now, next mission will be done around 1 or 2 weeks later, so, stay tuned biggrin.gif

Zizo.
  • Zizo.

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Tunisia
  • Best DYOM Mission 2012 [Resident Evil 4]

Posted 14 August 2012 - 11:34 PM

QUOTE (lee_atsugai @ Saturday, Apr 14 2012, 11:42)
The second mission has been released! Check the main post for download link

Read this ONLY if you're not understand why Shepherd is still alive:

For anyone who play COD : MW2, the knife that made Shepherd dead didn't hit his eyes, it's actually Between his eyes. So that's why, Shepherd's still alive

I completed MW2 but i didn't play your missions (but if you just wanted to change the outcome in your mission, then this argument is wrong), but please, just please, stop these theories, like those gaz is ghost stuff, it was just a texture/graphic mistake, the guy is dead. And even if it hit him between his eyes, the knife got inside his head! so chances of survival are 1/10 plus don't forget he was left inconsious in the desert, i believe that makes it 0/10!

_Ghost97
  • _Ghost97

lee_atsugai in disguise

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 15 August 2012 - 12:49 AM

Dude, as I said, this is just a custom sequel by me. It's based on my imagination. This is not a real sequel to MW2. This is just a fan made prequel to MW2 by me wink.gif

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 15 August 2012 - 01:55 AM

QUOTE (Zizo008 @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 06:34)
QUOTE (lee_atsugai @ Saturday, Apr 14 2012, 11:42)
The second mission has been released! Check the main post for download link

Read this ONLY if you're not understand why Shepherd is still alive:

For anyone who play COD : MW2, the knife that made Shepherd dead didn't hit his eyes, it's actually Between his eyes. So that's why, Shepherd's still alive

I completed MW2 but i didn't play your missions (but if you just wanted to change the outcome in your mission, then this argument is wrong), but please, just please, stop these theories, like those gaz is ghost stuff, it was just a texture/graphic mistake, the guy is dead. And even if it hit him between his eyes, the knife got inside his head! so chances of survival are 1/10 plus don't forget he was left inconsious in the desert, i believe that makes it 0/10!

I'm not Gaz and I'm still alive. cool.gif

But I do believe Ghost is still alive. icon14.gif

codenametukaioo7
  • codenametukaioo7

tukai dutta

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 September 2012 - 07:24 AM Edited by codenametukaioo7, 13 September 2012 - 10:17 AM.

hello leeatsugia I am doing your mission's dyom video review with commentry. I will make and upload them soon.

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 13 September 2012 - 07:31 AM

You really don't need to bump the topic, you already said that in the other topic, or at least you can just PM him.

_Ghost97
  • _Ghost97

lee_atsugai in disguise

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 13 September 2012 - 07:52 AM

It's okay, Ghost. Anyway, I decided to remake the mission LV Siege. Stay tuned guys smile.gif

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users