Thanks to Narcis_Speed6 for the banner and headers
After Nikolai rescue Soap and Price, a group of Shadow Company soldiers arrive to get Shepherd's body. The Task Force 141 San Andreas Branch army heard about this, and decided to take and burn Shepherd's body once and for all. But, after they take Shepherd's body, the chaos will start, and there will be a lot of battle in front of you! Be ready!
|Sgt. Calvin Sanderson||The head of the Task Force 141 San Andreas. He's loyal to the 141 and never leaves anyone behind.|
|Sgt. Lukas||Second in Command of Task Force 141 San Andreas. Even though he's loyal to the 141, but he's hungry for power.|
|Sgt. Joy||Calvin's best friend since they were in high schools. He's Calvin's right hand man and one of the best soldier in the 141.|
|Lt. David||He's used to be a great soldier of Task Force 141 until he retired. He's currently working on Los Santos, as a doctor.|
|John "Soap" MacTavish||Commanding Officer of Task Force 141, along with his former mentor Captain Price.|
|John Price||Commanding Officer of Task Force 141, along with Soap after being rescued from the Gulag|
|Yuri||An ex-Spetnaz. The only guy that Nikolai know who hates Ian more than Price|
|Nikolai||One of the 141 supporter. He's a cool guy with his own planes, and he's the one who extracts the 141 from missions|
|General Shepherd||The mastermind behind Task Force 141 and Shadow Company. He have a dark secret along with Lukas.|
|Ian||The leader of the Inner Circle. No one have ever sees his face, not even his men. This made Ian's figure is mysterious.|
Chapter 1 - Prologue
Night of Doom
Alive in Darkness
Battle for San Fierro
In the Pits of Hell
Chapter 2 - Betrayal of Great Army
Anti Task Force
Los Santos Freedom
Chapter 3 - For the Record
Siege of Las Venturas
In the End
Night of Doom by ToniForelli
Hello everyone my name is ToniForelli and i will do another DYOM mission review, ok so lets start reviewing lee_atsugai'smission called Night of Doomfrom his mission pack called Crisis of 2016:Rage of Task Force 141now time to review
I know that Nikolai is russian and two words i can't remember were bad and i'll make an exception.
Awesome presentation. Enemies, cutscene angle, couple surprises make it excellent
Enemies with high health take your time and took me 5 minutes and 34 seconds.
It can be sometimes difficult when you're in a building and they have high health with medium accuracy and also surrounded.
Well, there were many drug dealing actors and some objects. It's strange when an old man is a drug dealer .
Mission was exciting. It had its moments and there were many enemies. Various guns and actors and when i got in into that building i felt relaxed until i got attacked.
Chapter 1(2nd - 7th Mission) by Arejai
Greeting everyone. Today, I'm going to review a mission pack called Crisis of 2016:Rage of Task Force 141by lee_atsugai. He requested the chapter 1 to be reviewed starting from the 2nd mission.
Here's the link to the topic: http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=506827
Let's get going to the review:
Writing(Above Very Good) Although I found some spelling mistakes, the writing and dialogues are very good; the words are pretty much same as army's conversations.
Presentation(Good) Some of the cutscenes are good and some of them could be better. About presentation, I loved the big explosions at the Gant Bridge.
Alive In Darkness
Length(Very Good) It took me 7 minutes to complete this mission. In the beginning of this mission, we'll play as Shephard. We need to figh our way to escape the place. After that, we'll play as the protagonist, Sgt Calvin and we must defend the base that is being attacked by the Shadow Company.
Difficulty(Medium) There are a lot of enemies we need to kill. They've a medium health and accuracy and using a weapon like M4 and Ak47.
Variety(Good) There are plenty used of actors and weapons. I loved how you used the SWAT skin as Shadow Company army.
Length(Very Good) It can be done in 8 minutes. In this mission, we need to eliminate the enemies which is the Shadow Company army in San Fierro. We'll fight with other 3 members.
Difficulty(Medium) Same as above mission, a lot of enemies with medium accuracy and health.
Variety(Good) There are just little types of actors and vehicle, plenty used of weapons and objects. You can see some of the enemies use small gun like micro uzi.
Battle For San Fierro
Length(Good) It can be done in 5 - 7 minutes. We need to defend the tunnel in Calton Heights from the incoming enemies. After that, we'll have a little ride to the place where a pilot was attacked by them.
Difficulty(Medium) I say, medium because we'll fight with other soldiers in defending the tunnel. We'll given a minigun to kill the enemies coming by bikes and some of our allies are using RPGs.
Variety(Very Good) There are just 3 types of actors in this mission, but I really like how the creator placed all those objects inside the tunnel. It looks nice and great for a defence point.
Length(Good) I finished it exaclty 6 minutes. This time, we must defend the Gant Bridge from the Shadow Company.
Difficulty(Medium) Medium again because the enemies has a medium health with low accuracy. We'll get an RPG rocket launcher from the dead soldier.
Variety(Good) Just 2 types of actors, but a lot of objects and vehicles used in this mission especially barracks; too many on the bridge.
Length(Very Good) It can be done in 7 minutes. We'll role as Calvin's friend, Sgt Lukas in this mission. We'll raid the Easter Bay Airport, San Fierro which is the base of Shadow Company.
Difficulty(Hard) Some of the enemies has a pretty high accuracy. But don't worry, we'll be followed by other 3 Task Force's members.
Variety(Above Very Good) Wow, I liked the base. The objects, the vehicles such as chopper & tank were placed very good.
In The Pits Of Hell
Length(Very Good) 7+ minutes for me to finished this which is the last mission of chapter 1. The protagonist woke up near Gant Bridge. We'll fight our way to Shepherd's hideout/base.
Difficulty(Hard) Even though we use a minigun, almost all those enemies has a high accuracy that I think it's set to 75. Just need to take a little cover and spray all of 'em with the minigun.
Variety(Very Good) The tunnel is full of objects and I loved it. It looks like a real army tunnel; almost of them are boxes. Really nice.
Overall, this chapter is very fun to play. It's full of actions and enjoyment. I love to fight in a group. The good things is, it don't have a long drive. About the story, it's a fight between Task Force and Shadow Company which is led by Shepherd. Yes, he's still alive and it's our task to catch him. Good twist in the last mission, but I'm not telling it here. So, good missions, keep it up, and don't give up.
Actions : 9.3/10
Cutscenes : 8.5/10
Writing : 9/10
Overall : 8.9/10
Chapter 2(8th-11th Mission) by Secronom President
Today, I'm going to review four missions made by lee_atsugaifrom his mission pack called Crisis of 2016: Rage of Task Force 141. The link of the topic leading to the missions: http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=506827
Anyways, here's the reviewing:
- Writing:Excellent, there are hardly any errors. Nice use of text coloring.
- Presentation:Very good, the cutscenes generally have good angles, apart from one mission that doesn't have any.
- Length:Good, it can be completed in five minutes. The player plays as a member of the Task Force 141 team. He must defend a position all mission long.
- Difficulty:Easy, all enemies have headshot disabled and have weapons capable of rivalising with yours, but taking cover behind the Patriot or using allied soldiers as human shields will make the mission way easier.
- Variety:Very good, the mission contains six different weapons, five different types of vehicles, and nine different characters (skins.)
- Length:Very good, it can be complete in eight minutes. The player has to fight his way out of Task Force 141's base.
- Difficulty:Easyrolling to aoid enemy shoots and to take cover, plus using allied soldiers as human shields will make it way easier to complete the mission. Also, most enemies are far distance from you.
- Variety:Very good, as the mission contains two different vehicles, five different weapons, four different objects, and nine different characters (skins.)
Anti Task Force:
- Length:Excellent, it can be completed in ten minutes. The player has to defend the hospital where the team headed.
- Difficulty:Medium, the firefight against enemy soldiers equiped with weapons should be easy. The parts where you should watch out is when they throw molotov cocktails at you, the mortars attack (explosion), the RPG guys and the Rhinos attack. Plus, riot mode is enabled. Taking cover behind your allies (using them as human shields) and behind vehicles will help greatly to make the mission easier.
- Variety:Excellent, as the mission contains three different vehicles, three different objects, thirteen different characters (skins), and seven different weapons.
- Length:Excellent, as it can be completed in eleven minutes. The player controls two characters: a pilot aka Gold Eagle and the same character from the Task Force 141 team from the last mission.
- Difficulty:Easy, the mission should generally be easy once inside the Rhino and blowing enemy tanks, helicopters, and foot soldiers. The tedious part might be the firefight to enter the tank. Just take cover behind your allies and objects and vehicles and you should make it alright. Riot mode is enabled in this mission too.
- Variety:Very good, as the mission contains three different objects, twelve different characters (skins), four different vehicles, and six different weapons.
Overall, the mission are pretty much well designed. The writing is excellent as the missions contain hardly any errors, the presentation of the missions is very good due to the fact two missions has excellent use of cutscenes with great angles, one without any, and another one with some cutscenes which the angles could be better, the variety is very good due to the high ammount of different weapons, vehicles, characters (skins), and objects, the lenght is very good due to the ammount of time taken to play all four missions, and the difficulty could be toned up a little bit due to the fact the missions are somehow easy to complete. Nonetheless, the missions are great and keep up the good job.
Contigency by Revolver1
Today I'm reviewing a mission named ''Contigency'' designed by ''lee_atsugai''. It is a part of the Crisis of 2016: Rage of Task Force 141
Let's get down to business.
Writing: Excellent, no grammar mistakes nor errors could be found.
Presentation: Very good, the cutscens are well placed and well timed.
Length: Good, it can be completed in around 5-8 minutes, depends on the player's skills. In this mission, player will control Sgt. Calvin and witnessed the aftermath after the missiles were lauched. Then, the player will control Captain Price, showing how the missiles were launched.
Variety: Very good. The mission contains Rhino, Patriot, and other vehicles, 6-8 different actors (skins), a lot of objects, and four weapons.
Difficulty: Hard. The mission is quite hard especially the part where the player has to sneak past the warehouse. Many guards were placed technically everywhere, so unless the player observes their paths carefully, they might unknowningly bump into a guard. Also a lot of guards are up, so the player needs to watch out for them. After the warehouse, it should get much easier as you only needed to shoot your way out of it. What makes it harder is there was only one health pick up and no armour.
This is my first review, thank you for reading
- This mission pack's story is taken from my blog (See my profile for the link)
- Calvin is my real name, but don't count the Sanderson
- The Story is started directly after the event of Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2
- All the characters name (Excluding Soap, Price, Nikolai, Shepherd) is all of my friends name
- Use this Army skin mod, Outfit Mod for maximum experience
xGhostx for the support
ToniForelli for reviewing the 1st Mission
Arejai for reviewing the rest of Chapter 1
Secronom President for reviewing 8th - 11th Mission
Revolver1 for reviewing 15th Mission
Anyone who play this mission pack
Edited by lee_atsugai, 12 October 2013 - 02:52 AM.