Photo

R* might learn Some of there own games?

9 replies to this topic
Dragonjack
  • Dragonjack

Moving on to a new account.

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:00 AM

Hey guys, Do you reckon Rockstar might learn Some of there own games like Red dead Redemption L.A Noire Max payne 3? To me Rockstar North has been developing GTAV For 5 years "secretly" Just wanna ask, Do you think R* will take little ideas Or Big ideas from there Own games to GTAV? smile.gif

Lil.Scooter24
  • Lil.Scooter24

BrolyGTA5

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:46 PM

Hell Yes! Now go work at your 9 to 5 job like the rest of us and stop making dumb topics!!!!

omeromer
  • omeromer

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:51 PM

No, I bet they write all games from scratch, once they finish with a game they just delete all the code, forget all about it, hire new people so there are no left-over ideas from the last game.

This is the stupidest topic I've ever seen

Orestone
  • Orestone

The down-low

• Members

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:35 PM

QUOTE (Lil.Scooter24 @ Wednesday, Apr 11 2012, 12:46)
Hell Yes! Now go work at your 9 to 5 job like the rest of us and stop making dumb topics!!!!

this seriously made me crack up, have a cookie.gif sir, youve deserved it.

Gangsta-NL
  • Gangsta-NL

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:36 PM

Of course they are learning. They are learning from eachother there. The people at R* San Diego who developed RDR had help from R* North and vice versa for GTA V. In both technical and conceptual parts.

Dragonjack
  • Dragonjack

Moving on to a new account.

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:52 AM

Whoa... Don't have say "the stupidest topic I've ever seen" I mean Come On! it would be great, Sam Houser Might learn Some ideas From R* San diego. For example, Country-side making it better Just like R* San diego did with Red dead redemption smile.gif *EDIT* i know its "Dumb" But this might be Good

Buffalo Soldier
  • Buffalo Soldier

The Man Himself.

• Members

Posted 14 April 2012 - 12:00 PM

Yes most likely, I'm sure they'll take some ideas from RockStar San Diego who created the greatest Rockstar game of them all - and use that to build on GTA V abit.
Not much you can really take from LA Noire other than Motionscanning which isn't needed in V.

Mr Jump
  • Mr Jump

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:00 PM

I believe that every thing they have developed will be put into this game. Its almost the exact same template as GTA3, VC and SA had.

GTA4 was like GTA3; showing of the new tech, physics and and basically adding the template for what the next games will be set on. RDR was like VC; creating the atmosphere and showing what an immersive environment and setting they could make. And GTAV will be like SA; the game which will combine the best aspects of the previous games and make a game which will be totally awesome and let you do anything that you imagine.

SammiiDoogles
  • SammiiDoogles

Where is my mind?

• Members

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:14 PM

Obviously.

PreciousWall
  • PreciousWall

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:38 PM

every video games industry are learning something new from their games, and of course R* do.

Except For Activision tounge.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users